Jai Shri Krishna Creations Gallery

Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to the Jai Shri Krishna Creation Gallery! Here, you can find all the creations related to this forum. Prior to this, when the show was originally on air, we had another gallery, which you can access if you click HERE.

Before you begin posting creations or commenting here, please take the time to read through these rules.

1. No bashing of ANYONE's creations.
  2. Do not post pictures here. They go in the pictures gallery.
  3. Please post creations ONLY of the show Jai Shri Krishna or of the actors in it.
  4. Do not edit anyone else's work and/or claim it as your own.
  5. Do NOT repost creations that are posted here on other social networking sites such as tumblr, facebook, etc. without the creators' specific permission!!
  6. It is appreciated that people comment here, but don't turn this into a chatting thread.

So, let's get on with it then! Have fun posting creations!

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago
Table of Content
The ToC will be edited as creations are added here.
The creation maker will get due credit on this page.

RadhaHiBawari (Me, Aishu's) Creations-1

JanakiRaghunath (Janaki di's) Creations-1

lola610 (Lola di's) Creations-

aishi.muffin (Aishi di's) Creations-

Vicky_sonikudi (Vicky's) Creations-

arun-deeps (Gunia's) Creations-

Let me start of the gallery by posting some creations for mine. Some of these are really really old, so excuse the tackiness, lol. Oh, and feel free to use any of them!

Now these, these are SUPER old. They're actually from my first gallery.

RESSS!!!
Btw Aishu, can we have a new banner contest also?
^^Yeah!!! You're here! :D And omg yes! I was thinking the same thing!! I'll see if I can get that going!
^^You should just open the thread and ask one of the GMs to make it sticky, since we have no mods here.

Btw, specify in the rules that creations cannot be posted on on other social networking sites (like facebook, tumblr, twitter, etc) without the creators' specific permission. That's a problem many people encounter on IF.
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

^^You should just open the thread and ask one of the GMs to make it sticky, since we have no mods here.

Btw, specify in the rules that creations cannot be posted on on other social networking sites (like facebook, tumblr, twitter, etc) without the creators' specific permission. That's a problem many people encounter on IF.

I asked gk_09 about it and she's totally fine with it, but suggested that I had better ask raj about it. As soon as I get his approval, I'll create the thread! :D Eeeps! So excited! All our mytho peeps should participate!

And yes, that is a good idea! I added that to the rules list. Thanks!