Originally posted by: highonshows

Miss kiya,...issiliye tou tumne pm bheja aur mein chali ayi...:P

Updated page 1

😳 awww...im honored...hugs...u want me to cry today???? hugsss
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

Ooo Fuzzy, you are in cloud 9, but I am literally dead,don't want to come from the Arhi land.

hahaha no one does...we all r floating...😆
Wasn't Sanaya looking ethereal in Barun's arm? CVsne kya jodi banaya! Sarun got the Physics, chemistry, biology everything.It proved again that their dhadkan is united.Coz they are the ultimate soul mates. the Romeo and Juliet of today's era. uff I'm getting too emotional yaar! 
Anjali is seriously getting into my nerves now.She is quite a moron! I didn't get it why she was collapsing at ASR's kidnapping news! Are bhai he is alive in front of you.I loved mamiji and nani also.Hopefully Payal opens her mouth tomorrow, not just giving blank and confused look.I wish NK comes back and joins Khushi revealing Shyam's ugly truth.
Too excited for tomorrow's episode.

i hope they fix it all...n shyam gets thrown out of the RH house along with anjali...if she doesnt straighten up...cvs kill us...dont need anything just show us Arshi n bus...thats enuff heheheh...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR_EternalLove

i just loved ur post faazy...as i loved the epi...fantastic...full of rabba ve...soo romantic...especially dhak dhak ...shyaam is soo gonna die now

thx...Aru..cant wait to see shyam suffer...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

cool episode hai kya baat hai lagta dono arhi ne jaan lene ki soch rakhi hai hamari chalo koi nahin yeh bhi chalega

hahahaha...jaan tu la li hai aaj...

bas ab arnav khushi parr kabhi shak naa kare aur stupid gadhe shyam ka koi kuch karre toh achaa hoga
dekhte hain kal kya hoga
cheers for pm

Haan...bua na kah diya us nay...tum ghar wallon kay saamnay prove kar sako gi???? Yeah nahi kaha i dont believe u or i need proof...😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarun_deewani

after the epi and after reading ur post fuzzy sweetheart.🤗loved ur post...i am left speechless..lost in them totally...gosh the whole epi was mindblowing...loved every bit of it...excpet anajli ka pati prem...fr her hubby anji will keep cotton and call doctor..and as on chotey arrived no doctor no cotton..only questionong him..proved her hubby matters to her alot except her chotey..anyway arnav ke liye sochne ke liye khushi kafi hei na...😳

U said it...n we missed it...yes she did forget her husband and today she cut him off tooo..that talking was imp...hmmm...good move Anjali...thanks for this pointing this sarun...😊
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

What a beautiful episode.  Still hyperventilating watching ASR and then you put Hrithik Roshan VM and dancing!!!  My mind is mush...

Your perspective of today's episode is outstanding, you hit all the points perfectly.  The desperation of Arnav over Khushi's death was epic.  We will be watching these scenes forever.  The trust is another big thing in episode with Arnav.  He didn't question her, he trusted what she said.  Hallelujah!! Finally!!

This is so imp...is there is no trust there is no relationship...sigh...im still on cloud 9 or was it 10..dont know hehehe

Khushi will be trusted by everyone in the house, eventually, unfortunately Anjali will not be one.  She will want to stay in her bubble of happiness.  Shyam is going to be watched by every member in RM and GH until this baby gets here.  I hope his life is hell. Can't wait for ASR to slap Shyam either.

She deserves it alll...love, respect...everything...she did it...she went n saved her love n their life line...they better NOT forget it...😡

Air Supply was one fo my husband favorite bands and we saw them many times.  Thank you for my trip down memory lane...

🤗
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Lol.. I just had a thought.. a brilliant way for the PH to make some money.. 

are you ready??? ðŸ˜†

they should auction Arnav's white vest.. he has been wearing it for two months now.. sigh! If only I had money.. ðŸ˜³

🤣 n is khushi refuses to give then????😆
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: afnariaz

What to say .We were waiting for this day for all these days. At last that day came.Hatts off you CVs you didn't dissapoint us.Instead of give us goose bumbs to trust you.Thank yoou so much.

Like today's each and every scene.Today snake scene didn't bothered me.I didn't care about it. Noticed one thing Mami came to Khushi and she didn't bothered about snake.She had some worries for Khushi.Mami I love you too.
Today Payal with Khushi and seems like she will stand with Khushi whatever it happends.Love you too dear.
Anjali- yoou disappointed me lot.You didn't come close to Khushi when you see her in pain. I can't beleive you.Love is blind.Its true in your case.

Nk please come and reveal everything.

Like your post as usual. Thanks for PM

Cvs r awesome...no doubt...sigh...falling in deeper everyday...n today was a treat...a start of treats to be precise hahahhaha
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shu_cal

@Fazila:  Great analysis..  Excellent episode.. Just loved it..  Loved Arhi moments.. Excellent performance by all the cast & crew.. 

The soft moments of true happiness in Arhi Milan - was followed by a racy RM sequence.. with Manorama mami bringing the truth to the front..  Just as Anjali was willing to put curtains to all the truth - Khushi the bearer of the truth walks in - followed by minutes later - by the warrior prince.. Arnav.    Shyam looked the 'thief' he is in RM..  The battle lines are drawn in RM.. The truth is to be out.. 

As you said, hope the TRPs are up, as we are going to see some racy sequences ahead...

thanks...ya wish the TRPS jump tp 5 or 6 straight up...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhi101

awesome post dear

too good
thanx for the pm

thx😳