Dil nay dil ko pukara...loo main aayaa...July 3rd

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜›πŸ‘ Wooohooo
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Mouth 2 mouth resusciation...heart 2 heart connection
Mami ji rocks
So glad  Khushi tells Arnav who the culprit is
My heart skipped a beat when dashing arnav enters the house ❀️
Today please fast forward to tomorrow...
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I enjoyed reading your post! πŸ˜ƒ

It was a beautiful episode and my GOD did I enjoy seeing them together again!  I give two shits about anyone else as long as these two are together 😍
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res Na na na na boo boo...@ Tia...

Edited,

Amazing Episode,...

Fuzzybear,...looks like there is emense trust btwn ArHi,...nothing can come btwn then anymore,...
The pains Arnav felt when he thought he almost lost her,...all the FB,...and the recollections he wnet thru only showed *how closely he has observed her*...

The CPR,...Okay i m not even going to discuss that...o/w ur post is going to be X-rated.

Arnav silence is killing tho,...Everyone is talking except for him. But then again,...the calculatinve mind is taking it all in as he was not there for the last few days...Finaly when he talks to put fwd his put...its going to be amazing...

Cant wait yaar,...

Today was very emotional first half, and a start of fullon drama second half...

Shyam mu tu tou gaya re...!!! Love the way Arnav looked at him...typical cynical ASR...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ThnQ for the PM fuzzy...

Avni

Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
M lost Fudge ! 😳 Rapping the YT replay buttonπŸ˜†
Awesome post sweetheartπŸ€—
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Aviii ur hereeeπŸ€— im so glad u didnt miss itπŸ˜‰
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What an episode... 
1. Arnav's pain and desperation at the thought of Khushi's death
2. His relief & tear of happiness at getting Khushi back
3. The intense love in his eyes when he sees Khushi clutching his vest as he picks her up...
4. The trust in his eyes when Khushi reveals the name of his kidnapper...

One thing I noted, when Khushi revealed the name of the kidnapper, his question was, "Do you have proof to prove in front of everyone?" 
He did not say, "Do you have proof to prove it to me?"

That's such a leap in the trust factor for Arnav that he does not require proof from her anymore...

@ Avni... πŸ˜›
Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fuzzzyyy , babeee... ohhh myyy goooddd.. my hands are shaking just typing.. thats how excited I am even after almost 3 hours.. what has this show done to me omg.. I am staying at home today, because I'm sure I will be smiling like an idiot and my labmates alreayd know I'm crazy and now they might admit me to a mental hospital πŸ˜† I have been laughing and crying at the same time, my heart is still brimming with happiness.. it feels so heavy.. my head still feels like its going to explode anytime now.. omg.. what have Arshi done to me?????

and then.. I heard the promo with Arnav slapping Shyam is out.. and I have been just raping the refresh button on the IPKKND FB page thinking someone will post it.. but I still haven't seen it! πŸ˜­

Ok, will start with what I hated.. more than Shyam.. I hated Anjali today.. she is getting on my nerves.. as for issues with the episode.. I saw none!! It was purrrfect in every sense.. just hope NK will come soon to help Arshi out.. 

Ok, now for what I loved.. 
- Arnav's expressions when he saw Khushi in the tree
- The flashbacks, he remembered how she usually holds onto his shirt/coat and then what she said about the stars and the way he realized that she might have died. I must say that Sanaya was looking so beautiful in his arms.. 
- The CPR.. when he put his hands on the wrong place, I was like what's teh use.. it's not like you are going to do mouth-to-mouth anyways on Indian TV, so why bother with a CPR.. and then they "showed" the mouth-to-mouth.. and that was my first scream!!!!!!!! 
- Loved how nothing worked and finally it was their heartbeats that woke her up.. humhare dhadkane ek ho jaate hain.. omg.. such a beautiful beautiful concept.. ok here I go again.. the tears have started.. πŸ˜­ and I'm crying and smiling at the same time.. what the???? πŸ˜†
- And then she woke up and it was so amazing.. he said Khushi and she said hmm... I wish she had said what the.. πŸ˜† but that would have made it hilarious, that's not the point.. it was a heartwrenching moment.. how she started talking and he was like dont say anything and the kiss on the forehead.. ok I lost it then.. the tears started.. 
- Then he put her dupatta on her.. awww.. and then how he lifted her.. maan, Barun is so strong.. it's one thing to lift someone when she is standing, but lifting someone when she is flat on the ground, no matter how thin she is.. he is really strong  πŸ˜ and then his smile when she grabbed his vest and her smile and omg.. the way they walked.. I was just crying and crying and crying!!
- and Arnav's grand entry into RM.. πŸ‘ 

Ok, now that thats done.. everything else that happened was good.. I love where the show is going.. I'm glad finally Khushi told him the truth, not sure what all she said, but I'm not scared ,'coz  for once Arnav listened and trusted her! Anjali was seriously getting on my nerves.. loved Mami and even Payal (though she is useless.. she just looks, doesn't do anything), but Mami was amazing, she can stand up to Shyam!! If only she knew that he was behind her Arnav bitwa's kidnapping, she will slap him too!!!! Anjali, maan, that female is too useless.. pathetic! But I love it.. I love this track.. I love it .. I love.. I looove it!!!! Amazing acting, Barun, Sanaya, Abhaas, Utkarshaji, Daljeet and everyone else and CVs, love you... πŸ€— and a big kiss, CVs!!!!

Ok, too much excitement.. control.. control.. controoolll.. faint.. wakes up.. omg.. Arshi.. omg. Arshi.. what will happen.. excitement.. control. .dhak dhak.. dhak... dhak.. ok honestly, the CVs are responsible for all those girls who fainted across the globe today.. Khushi woke up and we all fainted.. πŸ˜† 

Can't wait for tomorrow.. Fuzzy hon!!! Love you and thank you for this amazing post and one of my fave Hrithik songs.. sigh, takes me back to those silly teenage days when I was driving people crazy talking about Hrithik, now 12-13 years later, I'm driving people crazy talking about Barun.. haha.. makes me think.. I haven't grown up at all.. πŸ˜†

Ok, oops.. sorry.. another long post. but what to do.. too much excitement.. had to tell someone.. and I know you listen.. thanks for that, hon.. love you.. πŸ€—
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail
i am so loving the episodes...loved the post n today was so good!😳
Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Fuzz,

I saw a crappy copy on internet with bad soundtrack...

Anyway still droool...

Dhak Dhak Dhak...

Aur main kya boloo?

Baad mein meri post visit karo toh sab pataa chal jayega!

Great recap and thoughts... abhi toh main shock mein hoon!