Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all congratulation on third thread. This FF is still going strong as ever.

Now coming to this update. I loved how slowly and steadly you are making love come back in SwaRon's life. Team rehersal part was nicely done. But i wish you have added Rey's dialogue too what he said to his team while Swayam talked to Sharon. And now coming to Sharon she is becoming sweeter with every update. Who would have thought she would say to weakling team members that they have authority to change her steps. And at the last coming to best part of this update - ShaRey part. It was simply said sweet. Loved how Rey teased Sharon and asked her to keep her temper in control. But the best part was Sharon trying to justify herself to Swayam.
Overall a beautifully penned update. This thread had taken a steady start hoping for some bangs in next update especially some awesome SwaRon romantic moments.
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy toh tu hogi hi... *jealous*

anyways aise addhe adhure updates nahi chalenge... Ab thoda de do inne saare parts ho gaye hai ...
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
-Res-

FINALLY an update !! Will read and comment by tomorrow...pakka :) ohh, and CONGRATULATIONS for the third thread !!
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Rachz congratulation on the new thread. 🥳
Will read and leave my comments soon. 

*edited*
Lovely update Rachz 👏
Loved the ShaRey conversation. Sharon has turned in to such a sweet gal, i wish the team warms up to her very soon, especially Vishakha. 
The starting with SwaRon and the whole gang part was very nicely done.
Sharon is going to choreograph a tango routine..am sure its going to be awesome, and the team will love it. 
Waiting for the next update...Please update sooner this time. 😊
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
shaani2209 thumbnail
Congo Shongo for the new thread buddy...aur kya din pe yeh thread bani hai😃 awesome...
coming to your update...
pheww finally you updated...thak gayi main tujhe kehte kehte...
I LOVED the update rachz...
awesome...and lamba update deke bach gayi tu😉
waiting for next update...
update soon :)
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratz Rachz on a deserving third thread...very positive update...luvd Sharey part the most...Sharon feeling the need to clarify Rey's presence that time of the hour speaks volumes abt her current state of mmind...hope things go smooth for them to make a forward move this time... 😊
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the whole ShaRey bit and the fact that Sharon is scared that maybe Swayam feels bad about Rey being in her house so late at night but ReYam's friendship is way stronger than that !!!
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Shareyam part was really cute
Rey teases sharon n she blush that was soo sweet
Congo for new thread
Waiting for next update
swaron_love thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Who...ajj to thuk gya...just read all the parts...all were very good...loved your writing...nowvwaiting for the next parts...pm me too...sent u buddy request...
swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread
loved the update
it was really nice
tnx for the pm