Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dixie123

Poor Shiv ! Why is this girl angry at shiv ?

bcoz she thinks that shiv has said YES out of sympathy...she does not want anyone's favour!!
Edited by monamie111 - 11 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But what does anandi expect him to do?

I mean even if ashima has feelings for him ... does he forcefully have to have feelings back for her??  and marry her just because she has feelings for him but he has no feelings for ashima?

ashima clearly told her that it was one-sided and shiv did not feel anything.

I dont think anandi is thinking straight.

Her own reasons for not wanting to remarry ... or to remarry him are perfectly okay... but this reason is a bit silly.

Its not like ashi and he were in a hot and heavy relationship and then he suddenly decided to ditch ashi to marry anandi on dadisa's request πŸ˜•
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tinoo

DOI  !!

lol 
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

She is thinking only from her POV and not from his. She is not able to understand that Shiv loves her even after knowing her past. Like Shiv said in that SBS segment that Anandi can't believe that someone can fall for her !!

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I mean even if ashima has feelings for him ... does he forcefully have to have feelings back for her??  and marry her just because she has feelings for him but he has no feelings for ashima?

Her own reasons for not wanting to remarry ... or to remarry him are perfectly okay... but this reason is a bit silly.

Its not like ashi and he were in a hot and heavy relationship and then he suddenly decided to ditch ashi to marry anandi on dadisa's request πŸ˜•

Tinoo, I think Anandi'd reaction was based on mixed emotions today. In fact her anger on Shiv was wrong, but then I think her emotions were not in her control;
First, she got the final divorce letter, before she could control her feelings, Ashima gave her shocking news. She felt she was betrayed by her family and then suddenly thoughts of 2nd marriage scared her. To top it, she realised that Shiv has already said yes to her out of pity. She also knew Ashi loves Shiv and she  doesn't want to be a snatcher.

So instead of calming down within herself, she went and blasted Shiv which was not required. Ashi loving Shiv, was an additional reason for her to say NO to Shiv.
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anandi is after all human. 

Tinoo, i think Anandi was just venting out combining her two thoughts. One was that shiv accepted her out of sympathy..and the other reason was his insensitivity towards Ashi's feelings. The latter reason probably made her react aggressively. While reacting , she was just venting out ,cause that was quite close to her past hurt experience.In future , if she starts focusing on bringing Ashi-Shiv together or if she gives lectures to shiv to accept Ashi, then maybe we can say that she is overdoing it!
Edited by -Perseus- - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

Anandi is after all human. 

Ye lo, aa gayi Anandi ke biggest FAN usse support karne !! :)
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashi shd not Hv conveyed the message in weeping mode...as soon as she had learnt that she's out of his life, she shd take time to absorb her emotions get her cool, n then can congratulate her with the same open heart at least for the sake of her friendship with shiv...
First of all, the exchange of opinions was not bilateral n direct..
Middle men shd always opt out to come in between...as it might mess it up further...
Let the dialogue b face 2 face...other wise it might evoke guilty consciousness..
NeelakshiK thumbnail
Thanks for WU.

Again awesome episode. DS is rocking these daysπŸ˜ƒ. Absolutely loved her expression when she said she will make sure that Anandi will agree to remarriage once the divorce is out of the wayπŸ˜›.

Bechara Shiv totally flabbergasted by hurricane AnandiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.