Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

I dont understand the precap though

what is Shiv staring at !?

I thought he was hearing what anandi was telling Ashi.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
shiv's stare ...i think that wont be on actual episode...may be it indicates that ashi will tell him everything..what she has the convo with anandi later..and he will be stunned... Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I thought he was hearing what anandi was telling Ashi.

But I think Anandi wasshown in her room and in her house. Doubt if Shiv was there. Or may be I am mistaken with the location. Will have to wait until tomorrow.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Khushi 😊

anandi did not let shiv utter a single word...bechara! 😆 now ashi will try to convince her...
and thank god that DS's mission is still on!! 👍🏼..like DS i am also sure that anandi herself will agree for her re-marriage as she will fall for shiv 😉
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What I LIKE about this couple is that things are not hidden... no Misunderstandings... Yes. Anandi is mistaken about Ashi part, but Shiv knows the reasons for her NO.  He doesn't have to fog it out.  She tells him the problem now and if he listens then he will be able to solve her issues with Daadisa, Ashi, and Time's help.  

Originally posted by: dixie123

Poor Shiv ! Why is this girl angry at shiv ?

Probably A compared Jagya to Shiv unconsciously? Deep down her heart may be she had this  thought where she  felt Shiv was being insensitive to Ashima's feelings as Jagya was to hers when he was in love with Gauri! I think, that was the reason behind her aggressiveness!
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing.

it is hard to marry second time...but time is a great healer and Anandi will come around and agree to marry Shiv...Ashima will tell Anandi that she does not love Shiv ...they are only good buddies. That way Anandi's mind will be cleared.

But it takes time to get married again after a recent divorce...but marriage will happen

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

Poor Shiv ! Why is this girl angry at shiv ?

[/QUOTE]

she told him... she knows her family members are idiots,  but why is he encouraging their idiocy by saying yes?? 😆😆
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anandi does not want to build her home by breaking some other's home (like Gouri) nor even hurting a heart that haunts for shiv..that cd become a curse..
The timing is Infact ill to jump to a new relationship before getting divorced...also shiv shd Hv told DS that he'll tell his opinion to Anandi only...n try to know about her opinion by allowing time to think of...
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Probably A compared Jagya to Shiv unconsciously? Deep down her heart may be she had this  thought where she  felt Shiv was being insensitive to Ashima's feelings as Jagya was to hers when he was in love with Gauri! I think, that was the reason behind her aggressiveness!

Excellent analysis.. 👏