WU 2/7...Ds mission AnSh is still ON :)

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wooowww  darling...you are super dupper jet...complitely awsome...❤️

i love the 1st part...the way DS handeled anandi...the way she had her heart out to anandi...to tell her hwo much she is worried about her and her future...and most impo. of all how she acepted her fault for the child marrige..and how anandiu life beign spoiled bcoz if their thinking and child marige and they thinking of rectifying it...ufff...my heart went out to her...seh was genuinly sorry and serizly wanted to rectify her mistake...yes she was all in childish way...but ehr reason was all so amture and well full of love for anandi...kudos to you DS...1st part she tuk hold offf 👏
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
areey anandi ab chilayegi shiv pe..OMG
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ye anandi bhi na, lol khama kha becharay shiv per bhadak jathi hai ROFL]

Only he can handle her tantrums. Before she used to not throw any in front of jagya and now she is throwing a lot in front of Shiv

SIGN OF LOVE LOLOLOLOL

jis-sey pyar kerthay ho , usi ko nakhre dikhathay ho
Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago
nashili04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

areey anandi ab chilayegi shiv pe..OMG

poor Shivu... I just wish ye chillana will just bring them closer. Just for AnSh and our sake.
payalibm thumbnail
i so knew...her slef esttem was not low but has stoped to the level of zero and tht too coz of that slimebag creeper pighead...just because he so disgustingly torutred her mentally kee it will take hellvilaa lot of strength and patience and understanding form shiv to let anandi again stand on her legs where her self estem is based...she is complitely broken...shiv darling you have quit a long way to go...i think now you have to use evry posible stregth of your quit personlaity and lovleya nd smart personality to make anandi run to your arms
all the best shiv
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anandi ka Bas Collector Saab pe hi chalta ...jab jo jee aya wo suna do ...akhir he is one of those who matter so will not mind what she says .thats why she says it all to him ...
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
payalibm thumbnail
@ sush
@khush
so trueee...pure sign of love...lolzzz...when you love soem one and cant acept teh truth thats how you behave...you shouts..show tantrum..runs in opposite direction...heheehhe...and thats what anandi is doing...hehehehehe..our shiv will ahve her in her arms very soon...dw...hehehehe...jsut need to see how he finnaly uses his skillsss...or how he dates her evry day
vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please anandi dnt blast poor shiv .. 😭
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shiv needs to invest in earplugs🤣, paani, and handcuffs (for Jug)... DS should have warned Collectorsaab about impending tornadoEdited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago