Dimple Jhangiani's message !!!

xyyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She posted this message on facebook an hour ago.

"  hey frndz do watch my last episode of AMRIT MANTHAN today at 8.30 on LIFE OK , n do miss me on d show after today ...becoz my sis amrit is gonna kill me n u wil not c ME after this on d show...DO MISSS MEE...misss u amrit mantan... :( :( :( :(    "

She has also written that   "Nothing is in my hands its all upto production and channel :(  "

we have also read tellychakkar article but these lines really upset me which was said by her :

"  So how do you feel on being shown the door?

"   Obviously, I am very hurt and what makes it really galling is the fact that it was the track of Nimrit and Agam's (Navi Bhangu) wedding which lifted the rating from 0.4 to 0.8 and yet they choose to ease me out. In recent times, I was the one who was shooting non-stop whereas Adaa would even get a break. This is the reward I get for hard work? "       "

An injustice has happened to Dimple by the hands of lifeok channel and production house. And it's our fans duty to bring justice to her. Because if we won't fight for her then no one will.

Let's continue our mission to bring Dimple back till the production house doesn't give in to our demand due to pressure and change their decision.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: megumi

She posted this message on facebook an hour ago.

"  hey frndz do watch my last episode of AMRIT MANTHAN today at 8.30 on LIFE OK , n do miss me on d show after today ...becoz my sis amrit is gonna kill me n u wil not c ME after this on d show...DO MISSS MEE...misss u amrit mantan... :( :( :( :(    "

She has also written that   "Nothing is in my hands its all upto production and channel :(  "

we have also read tellychakkar article but these lines really upset me which was said by her :

"  So how do you feel on being shown the door?

"   Obviously, I am very hurt and what makes it really galling is the fact that it was the track of Nimrit and Agam's (Navi Bhangu) wedding which lifted the rating from 0.4 to 0.8 and yet they choose to ease me out. In recent times, I was the one who was shooting non-stop whereas Adaa would even get a break. This is the reward I get for hard work? "       "

An injustice has happened to Dimple by the hands of lifeok channel and production house. And it's our fans duty to bring justice to her. Because if we won't fight for her then no one will.

Let's continue our mission to bring Dimple back till the production house doesn't give in to our demand due to pressure and change their decision.

preety Dimple realy feel sad for you. PH &m CHANNEL do injustice towords so we all your fan deside to quit the show  bcoz no dimple with Navi then no Amrit Manthan
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we are already fighting tooth and nail... we have been sending mails , making calls, and signing  petitions ... both to PH and the channel...

we love Dimple as Nimrit and wont tolerate anyone else in her place... they😡😡 cant break our awesome jodi of AgNi (Navi & Dimple)...

If they replace Dimple then we will just boycott this show... as it is 8.30 slot has many good serials going on ... why wud we bother to see a show which does not respect audience emotions.😭🤢
akshaaya thumbnail
Started  watching  this  show  for  you  only......
Already  stopped  watching  when  you  confirmed  your  exit...
You  have  became  scapegoat  for   their  selfish  motives...
We  fans , try  our  best...
But  Only  God   bring  justice  to  you...

All the best to Dimple. God bless her.
shweta_yadav thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshaaya

Started  watching  this  show  for  you  only......
Already  stopped  watching  when  you  confirmed  your  exit...
You  have  became  scapegoat  for   their  selfish  motives...
We  fans , try  our  best...
But  Only  God   bring  justice  to  you...

well said but we have to see tonight episode for last time for the couple ( Navi & Dimple)
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

She clearly doesnt want to leave:(- poor girl :(- dont worry Dimple, this show wont last very long:D.. and we wish you all the best:D

akshaaya thumbnail
@shweta_Yadav  :   I  can't   watch  today's  cruel  episode...
I  usually  hate  shows  with  lot  of  negativity...
But  I   am  simply  tolerated  this  show    for  Dimple...
Better  I  watch  her  old  shows  videos  and  old   Dimple  &  Navi  scenes..
Edited by akshaaya - 11 years ago
shweta_yadav thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshaaya

@shweta_Yadav  :   I  can't   watch  today's  cruel  episode...
I  usually  hate  shows  with  lot  of  negativity...
But  I   am  simply  tolerated  this  show    for  Dimple...
Better  I  watch  her  old  shows  videos  and  old   Dimple  &  Navi  scenes..

ya right moday was my last episode poor agam i cant see him crying for nimo i aslo watch there old video but i cant sleep hole night after watching nimrit death.
See i would be lying if i said i liked dimple as nimrit first...but slowly and esp after agam-nimrit wedding i started liking her acting and presence in the show...

Its terrible that you ditch ur heroine for no good reason...maybe there's more than meets the eyes here...