Pyar kii Ye India-Forums ki Kahani (ON HOLD) - Page 5

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

Originally posted by Rmuk

Awesome renu, sorry for late reply as I was a bit busy. I loved the first chappy and moreover I liked it bcoz it was mostly realistic, I somehow felt connected to pihu and her feelings, I felt same while posting my ff's prlogue. U wrote it beautifully dear, continue soon as I am really excited for next part and yea thanks for the pm.

Thank you so much Romi. Embarrassed No problem, atleast you replied, that's more than enough for me. Tongue Yep, I think most of the FF writer's have gone through this situation, including me too.0„2Embarrassed0„2

That's the reason I made Pihu's character more realistic, inspired by several FF writer's of PKYEK forum. So you are one of them too...0„2Wink 0„2

Next part is surely excited as hero will make his nerd entry. Wait for the next update. Thumbs Up
Awww, really I am included too, thank u dear, yea I know most of us go through this, it's common as no body is perfect na. Actually I had some pending ff's so I read it serial wise due to which ur one came late so replied late and uper se project work. Wow hero's entry waiting for it.

Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

Awesome renu, sorry for late reply as I was a bit busy. I loved the first chappy and moreover I liked it bcoz it was mostly realistic, I somehow felt connected to pihu and her feelings, I felt same while posting my ff's prlogue. U wrote it beautifully dear, continue soon as I am really excited for next part and yea thanks for the pm.

Thank you so much Romi. Embarrassed No problem, atleast you replied, that's more than enough for me. Tongue Yep, I think most of the FF writer's have gone through this situation, including me too.0'2Embarrassed0'2

That's the reason I made Pihu's character more realistic, inspired by several FF writer's of PKYEK forum. So you are one of them too...0'2Wink 0'2

Next part is surely excited as hero will make his nerd entry. Wait for the next update. Thumbs Up
Awww, really I am included too, thank u dear, yea I know most of us go through this, it's common as no body is perfect na. Actually I had some pending ff's so I read it serial wise due to which ur one came late so replied late and uper se project work. Wow hero's entry waiting for it.

Yep. You are ff writer too na? So you are including too. Wink Yeah no one is perfect, tabhi toh we start writing with ff's. Only our ff's tell us how good or how imperfect we are. Embarrassed

No problem, late reply bhi chalega. Tongue Bas reply mile. LOL

Yep hero ka entry next chapter se start hoga. Wink
Loved Ur Concept !!!!!
Originally posted by Radhikerani

Loved Ur Concept !!!!!

Thank you so much Radhikerani. Embarrassed
@renu yea I write ff too dear. Yup u are right our works tell us. U will surely get reply bcoz I know how much each and every comments matter. Okk will wait for it.

@renu yea I write ff too dear. Yup u are right our works tell us. U will surely get reply bcoz I know how much each and every comments matter. Okk will wait for it.

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
nice storySmile something very close to real story of our forum members. Clap
Originally posted by mahi4ever

nice storySmile something very close to real story of our forum members. Clap

Thank you mahi. Embarrassed