Pyar kii Ye India-Forums ki Kahani (ON HOLD) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
wow great story plz update soon
i'm really looking forward to your next part of your story
and you are very welcome
i love your story's
thanks for the pm
while reading this ch mujhe apni yad aa rai thi...its awesome!!!
sorry buddy 4 late comment as today i formated my lapi so it take lot of time... wase perfect and real update dia tumne... sach main how nicely u define everythink. i like ur way of writting... plz continue
that was nice update
bt i just give my all dhyan in spamming thats why i became a dazzler so soon in 1 month only🀣
in fact till now i havnt made a single postπŸ˜†
continue soon

Originally posted by Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
i'm really looking forward to your next part of your story
and you are very welcome
i love your story's
thanks for the pm

Aww Alicia. Thank you so much. 😳 I really love when I get appreciation for my story. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -juhi-lily-

while reading this ch mujhe apni yad aa rai thi...its awesome!!!

Oh wow juhi 😲  you are like Pihu? Chalo kuch toh similarity hua character aur reality mai. See I can read your mind. Right? 😳 πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by trishnawaliya

sorry buddy 4 late comment as today i formated my lapi so it take lot of time... wase perfect and real update dia tumne... sach main how nicely u define everythink. i like ur way of writting... plz continue

Oh trishna tumhare laptop mai bhi problem ho raha hai? 😭 Is your laptop working now?
Thank you so much trishna. 😳 I'm such a old member of IF so itna toh dena hi padega na real update? πŸ˜† Aww channe ke jhad mai mat chadao mujhe. 😳 You gave a big compliment of my writing style. Thank you so much again trishna. 😳😳😳😳
Originally posted by spn-abhay

that was nice update
bt i just give my all dhyan in spamming thats why i became a dazzler so soon in 1 month only🀣
in fact till now i havnt made a single postπŸ˜†
continue soon

ha ha ha aww I wish I'd that much time to spam, toh itna years nahi lagati dazzler ya sizzler banne mai. πŸ˜†

Next update will take you to the spamming world. Hero ka entry. Wait for the update. 😳
Ok everyone. Listen to me carefully. πŸ˜†  I'm changing my nickname from renu4u to abhiya_kapi. So if you see different nickname, still remember I'm same renu. Ok? πŸ˜³

Note: My new nick is dedicated to Pihu (Female Lead Character of my story)
Edited by abhiya_kapi - 11 years ago
Awesome renu, sorry for late reply as I was a bit busy. I loved the first chappy and moreover I liked it bcoz it was mostly realistic, I somehow felt connected to pihu and her feelings, I felt same while posting my ff's prlogue. U wrote it beautifully dear, continue soon as I am really excited for next part and yea thanks for the pm.