Pyar kii Ye India-Forums ki Kahani (ON HOLD) - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
that was nice update
bt i just give my all dhyan in spamming thats why i became a dazzler so soon in 1 month onlyROFL
in fact till now i havnt made a single postLOL
continue soon

Originally posted by Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
i'm really looking forward to your next part of your story
and you are very welcome
i love your story's
thanks for the pm

Aww Alicia. Thank you so much. Embarrassed I really love when I get appreciation for my story. Tongue
Originally posted by -juhi-lily-

while reading this ch mujhe apni yad aa rai thi...its awesome!!!

Oh wow juhi Shocked  you are like Pihu? Chalo kuch toh similarity hua character aur reality mai. See I can read your mind. Right? Embarrassed Wink
Originally posted by trishnawaliya

sorry buddy 4 late comment as today i formated my lapi so it take lot of time... wase perfect and real update dia tumne... sach main how nicely u define everythink. i like ur way of writting... plz continue

Oh trishna tumhare laptop mai bhi problem ho raha hai? Cry Is your laptop working now?
Thank you so much trishna. Embarrassed I'm such a old member of IF so itna toh dena hi padega na real update? LOL Aww channe ke jhad mai mat chadao mujhe. Embarrassed You gave a big compliment of my writing style. Thank you so much again trishna. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by spn-abhay

that was nice update
bt i just give my all dhyan in spamming thats why i became a dazzler so soon in 1 month onlyROFL
in fact till now i havnt made a single postLOL
continue soon

ha ha ha aww I wish I'd that much time to spam, toh itna years nahi lagati dazzler ya sizzler banne mai. LOL

Next update will take you to the spamming world. Hero ka entry. Wait for the update. Embarrassed
Ok everyone. Listen to me carefully. LOL  I'm changing my nickname from renu4u to abhiya_kapi. So if you see different nickname, still remember I'm same renu. Ok? Embarrassed

Note: My new nick is dedicated to Pihu (Female Lead Character of my story)
Edited by abhiya_kapi - 9 years ago
Awesome renu, sorry for late reply as I was a bit busy. I loved the first chappy and moreover I liked it bcoz it was mostly realistic, I somehow felt connected to pihu and her feelings, I felt same while posting my ff's prlogue. U wrote it beautifully dear, continue soon as I am really excited for next part and yea thanks for the pm.
Originally posted by Rmuk

Awesome renu, sorry for late reply as I was a bit busy. I loved the first chappy and moreover I liked it bcoz it was mostly realistic, I somehow felt connected to pihu and her feelings, I felt same while posting my ff's prlogue. U wrote it beautifully dear, continue soon as I am really excited for next part and yea thanks for the pm.

Thank you so much Romi. Embarrassed No problem, atleast you replied, that's more than enough for me. Tongue Yep, I think most of the FF writer's have gone through this situation, including me too. Embarrassed 

That's the reason I made Pihu's character more realistic, inspired by several FF writer's of PKYEK forum. So you are one of them too... Wink  

Next part is surely excited as hero will make his nerd entry. Wait for the next update. Thumbs Up