Pyar kii Ye India-Forums ki Kahani (ON HOLD)

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hey renu dear thanks 4 such a beautiful fresh ff really lovely plz continue buddy... ya pm karna to tum bhulogi nahi na... ha jst joking i knw u aren't... by d way hats off 4 ur nice ff's that make me more obsessed 4 pkyek
Originally posted by trishnawaliya

hey renu dear thanks 4 such a beautiful fresh ff really lovely plz continue buddy... ya pm karna to tum bhulogi nahi na... ha jst joking i knw u aren't... by d way hats off 4 ur nice ff's that make me more obsessed 4 pkyek

Thank you so much trishna. Embarrassed I didn't forgot to PM you. I was about to PM everyone, but when I saw you replied here, so I just thought to message you and then PM others. Wink

I'm already obsessed with PKYEK, so writing another ff too. Embarrassed
really great start yarr...pls start story soon...i really like this storyline...i am sure i will enjoy this story...Wink
Originally posted by TeDylove

really great start yarr...pls start story soon...i really like this storyline...i am sure i will enjoy this story...Wink

Thank you so much TeDylove. Embarrassed   I've full hopes you will enjoy the story. Clap
Wowww This is Wonderful yaar:-D:-) plz cont and PM me ok...
Originally posted by rashi.rose

Wowww This is Wonderful yaar:-D:-) plz cont and PM me ok...

Thank you so much rashi. Embarrassed  I'll PM you. Tongue