Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks so much Ashu.😊
Read the article and commented. Rated it too.😊
Wow! Sushant is brimming with confidence!
I feel so happy for him and so proud to be his fan!👍🏼
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok , I have a very important question to ask. Since sushant has built abs and he plays a sports person and he is supposed to be this person who is a bit aggressive and short tempered.. and he also has a few scenes where beats up people according to the book ..
So .. do you think we might see him shirtless :p ? if yes, in how many scenes ;) ?
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lunza

Ok , I have a very important question to ask. Since sushant has built abs and he plays a sports person and he is supposed to be this person who is a bit aggressive and short tempered.. and he also has a few scenes where beats up people according to the book ..
So .. do you think we might see him shirtless :p ? if yes, in how many scenes ;) ?

Main boloon??? 😛

1. Climax scene. When he is beating the people involved in the riots to save Ali, then his shirt might get burnt by the torches/ get torn, and we might get to see his six packs through a torn shirt or his vest. I doubt Abhishek Kapoor will do a full scale six pack masala show like in Dabbang where Salman's shirt bursts in front of the villain. 😆

If they keep the climax similar to that of the book, (which is unlikely) they might show the villains searching for the keys of the locker in Ishaan's clothes, according to the book, they tear off his shirt while searching for the keys. (he hides the keys in his socks)

2.) They might show the boys conversing at the bank when they do exercise in the morning. There we could see a shirtless Ishaan.😳 Or even during his cricket practice we could see a shirtless Ishaan, and if he does have a love interest in the story, she could see him then.😃

I just know that the six packs have not been made for nothing. They will definitely be shown in the film for us to drool.😉
LuvSSever thumbnail
Though Unlikely,
it might happen Nikki as in the Book with some added ofocurse ,showing it  in a bit different way.
Or has you said , in the last fight, the Climax. Surely his efforts would be Shown.
Howcome it will be left over.

Your Beginning point was also fine like showing it in the save Ali mission in the riot.

But surely doesn't want a Dabaang style scene.😊. it was 😆 with Pakka Masala flavour added.

Want it to be realistic and Enjoyable.

Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lunza

Oh my dear Lunza.😉
From your lips to God's ears.😍
And Abhishek Kapoor's as well.😍😉
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All these scenes that you guys are talking about sound very interesting specially the climax of the movie ..

Can't wait ...😊
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
guys amit int amrita puri 😭
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Abhishek Kapoor 12hrs ago

wtchdd #Kaipoche shoot
unfold at the edit n come
2 life, Jai Ho 2 whoeva
coined the term 'rushes.
njoying a heady high in no
rush 2 let go!
Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago
bunty5 thumbnail
hope sushant will be next super star of bollywood.
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
can't wait for sushant movie..