Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wowww so happy to see Sushant ranking up😃
@Anshi: thanx for article😊 im glad that atleast we got to see new pic of him😃Edited by Tazeen_Rida2004 - 11 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The Fear Files promo freaked me out as well, this is the first show that has scared me so much after Aahat. (Initial Aahat, not its sequels)

Thanks for the article.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I also find the designing inTrainspotting truly inspirational. It's the kind of movie where you come out after watching it and say that you want to be a part of such a film. The way Ewan McGregor dresses in the film, as well as all the other actors, it all matches with the mood of the film. Even though the costumes are casual and basic, they reflect the dark, dull and drab sensitivities of the film. While designing for , we kept the grittiness premise of the film in mind. A lot of thought went into what every actor wore. For my next film Kai Po Che, directed by Abhishek Kapoor, I'm doing the designing keeping in mind that I will be getting the flavour of Gujarat in every aspect of the presentation. Niharika khan interview in DNA on july 15
Thanks for sharing Anshi😊
ChannaMereya thumbnail
ZeeTv ?@ZeeTvChannel

Sushant Singh Rajput, who played Manav in the Zee TV show Pavitra Rishta, faced his fears with us at Infinity...http://fb.me/1w8vVEHwD 

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite    zee tweeted about sushant 😎
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Told the GM to tag Sushant in some pics few days back which were on ZNKD gallery and one in KDMHMD (by mistakely they have tagged Anki instead of that girl who was with Sushant in KDMHMD, will tell them to remove it).
Do comment..

www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2553/sushant-singh-rajput/gallery/page-7.htm
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hats off to you Ashu , you work so hard for both Sushant and Ankita . They are lucky to have  a fan like you . 👏
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Abhishek Kapoor ?@Abhishekapoor

Creativity comes alive wen we step out of our comfort zone. When we break through the illusion of fear, the brilliance lies beyond. Magical! 

Thanx Anshi😊
nice lines...
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Abhishek Kapoor ?@Abhishekapoor

The Godmother of all trailers http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/cool-videos-the-dark-knight-rises-ultimate-trilogy-trailer?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter 

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite