Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rash2222

zaheer turns acting coach

Mumbai, July 11 -- They were India's premier fast bowlers. So if Zaheer Khan and Ashish Nehra offer to train an actor for a cricketer's role, it's bound to be authentic. And that's exactly what happened to actor Sushant Singh Rajput.

A few days ago, during the pre-release promotions of Kai Po Che! in Delhi, director Abhishek Kapoor and Sushant bumped into Zaheer and Ashish at a five-star hotel while they were having dinner.

"Sushant plays a cricketer in the film. And when Zaheer and Ashish found that out during the course of the conversation, they became very interested and started giving him tips on the game. They spent a lot of time discussing cricket because Sushant has also played the sport in his youth," says an insider close to the film.

"It was a pleasure to meet them and I'm excited that I will be using insider tips from two of the best fast bowlers in the country. They will help me get into the skin of the

character I'm playing," confirms Sushant.

What's most interesting is that both Zaheer and Ashish have told the actor that they will train him before the next schedule of Kai Po Che! kicks off in about 12 days.

The makers are also elated at the opportunity. "Sushant will train intensively for his role as a cricketer. He will work on his batting and bowling skills and it was brilliant for him that he met Ashish and Zaheer by chance, who are good friends with Abhishek. He could pick their brains on bowling tips," says Manish Hariprasad, creative director, (studios), Disney UTV.

Read more:http://india.nydailynews.com/sportsarticle/c7d7a10000998cea665a023a9a885dd1/zaheer-turns-acting-coach#ixzz20Hkuw2qV

Thanx for sharing rashh😃 wowww Sushant met Zak😍 my fav actor met my fav cricketer & took tips from him😳 wish we gets pic too😳
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He has just begun his career in filmdom, but one thing that "Love Sex and Dhokha" (LSD) fame actor Raj Kumar Yadav avoids is accepting bad scripts and thankfully his kitty is full with films like "Kai Po Chi" and "Chittagong".

raj kumar yadav

He has just begun his career in filmdom, but one thing that "Love Sex Aur Dhokha" (LSD) fame actor Raj Kumar Yadav avoids is accepting bad scripts and thankfully his kitty is full with films like "Kai Po Chi" and "Chittagong".

"The choice of films is deliberate. I did 'Love Sex Aur Dhokha'. Then 'Ragini MMS' came to me and I was in a dilemma - should I do this film or not? But then I thought it is a challenge for me as to how would I make it look different," Raj Kumar told IANS in an interview.

His endeavour is to do "something different" and he asserts that as an actor "I want to do everything differently. Of course, I can't be part of bad scripts, I want to be a part of good stories".

A Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)- Pune graduate, Raj Kumar made his Bollywood debut with Dibakar Banerjee's unconventional film "Love Sex Aur Dhokha" and went on to do films like "Shaitan" and most recently "Gangs Of Wasseypur".

And the 27-year-old is enjoying his journey and is "grateful to god for such a fulfilling career".

He also thanks god for giving him "courage to work hard, courage to be passionate and honest to my work. After 'LSD', things are happening the way I wanted it to happen. I am getting the kind of films that I wanted to do."

Currently, Raj Kumar is busy working on director Abhishek Kapoor's new film "Kai Po Che", big screen adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's bestseller "3 Mistakes of My Life". The film also featuresSushant Singh Rajput">Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh and Amrita Puri.

The actor is all praises for "Rock On" director and said: "Abhishek is not a tough task master, he is passionate about his craft and his work. He himself was an actor before, so he understands an actor's hurdles, he gives you that space," he said.

The release date of "Kai Po Che" is yet to be revealed. Meanwhile, Raj Kumar will be seen inAamir Khan-starrer "Talaash" and Bedabrata Pain's "Chittagong".

He has also been roped in for slain lawyer Shahid Azmi's biopi

ChannaMereya thumbnail
and as usual sushant name is not tagged properly and release date of KPC was announce dont tell me it is delayed
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
www.tellychakkar.com/news/amit-sadh-man-vision

Hope he has interviewed Sushant..😳
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

www.tellychakkar.com/news/amit-sadh-man-vision

Hope he has interviewed Sushant..😳

hoping so other ways i am gonna go mad at him😆
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey thanx ashu.. there is a good possibility of him interviewing sushant .. 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
ctor Amrita Puri, the only female actor in Kai Po Che!, says that director Abhishek Kapoor is the USP of the film.

Kai Po..., the big screen adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's book The 3 Mistakes Of My Life, also features TV actors Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh and Rajkumar Yadav.

"I was 
a little nervous earlier but Abhishek is such a nice person. In the beginning of the film, he had a one on one chat with me, where he wanted me to get completely comfortable. That chat actually set the path for the rest of the film."

"During our chat he talked to me as a person and not as the director of the film or as a professional. He made me understand the fact that he has chosen me because I am the best person for his role. If your director believes in you, it gives an actor a lot of security. He is the star of Kai Po...," Amrita told IANS.

Not many newcomers get a chance to do something new film after film. But the 28-year-old got to play a small town girl in her debut film Aisha followed by a housewife in Blood Money, and in Kai Po... she will be seen as a vivacious girl. Amrita considers herself very lucky.

"My character in Kai Po Che is very different from that in Aisha and Blood Money. Vidya is very naughty and a fun loving person. She is very mischievous. She is not the traditional types. She is very strong and a go getter," she said. "The three characters that I have played are completely different from each other. I think I am a lucky one."

Recalling the shooting schedule Amrita says she loved being pampered by the male co-actors on the sets. "Working with three actors was a fabulous experience. I was thoroughly pampered. They have been very sweet to me and I just loved it," she said.  Hindustan times article 
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx ashu , anshi ... 
nice to see articles coming in again...
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Comment on the TB article 3 times, also don't forget to rate the article.. :)