Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shashalover thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fredoom

Hi! ๐Ÿ˜ƒSto ljudi sto cudi, lijepo je vidjeti i nekog sa drugacijim razmisljanjem. :) Mada iskreno ja njihovo spajanje nakon svega ne mogu pojmiti, po meni je Jagdis napravio previse gresaka i ta njihova ljubav je kratko trajala, a i od samog djetinjstva Jagdis se znao zaista bezobrazno ophoditi prema Anandi, za razliku od Shiva koji je ๐Ÿ˜.  
P.S. Voljela bih cuti i tvoje razloge zasto ih podrzavas ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ne znam ja obozava glumce koje ih glume(Pratyusha Shashank) nekako su mi preslatki zajedno :)A i mislim da jagdish zasluzuje drugu sansu jer je i dok je bio sa Gauri uradio mnogo dobrih stvari,npr.Branio je Anandi,nije dozvolio da Gauri prica lose o njoj,pronasao Anandi kad je bila oteta,pravio se da Su on i anandi zajedno zbog stara maje i tako :)Mada,mozda sam gledala previse spanskih serija u kojima uvek par sa pocetka na kraju ostane zajedno uprkos drugim vezama i prevarama xD
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TRANSLATION  OF  PAGE  4 

fredoom - I am for! 
The s Slazem's wrong.  But will it be dugorocan process.  I think that will return to Jagdisev konacnici will be good for AnSh, and if it appears necessary shall be turbulences.  
P.S.  Do not hesitate. This Daltoni understand as well as criticism or something like, I have no problem with, but when I am citala rules forum, wrote the not the entire post will be a large letters because as well as it could be an insult, and really i would mean to you or us baguju, because this is just extra!  :)))

@daltoni -  OK !  Thank you for warning..I am not citala rules ... and commenced ..from the US I will mention to Luftwaffe small letters.. 

@gociliga -  Bravo for us in Serbia , well can and from Bosnia !!  !!   Here is a us more.  I see that you have an active - and i regularly citam written update and then look back farther and a series on dailymotion.  I am not always raspolozena to ukljucim in discussion, but procitam and what they write.   Whereas, if you are not aware, there is a book and usually that we Serbs having origin from India, there are gathered and the national songs, like the Kosovo cycle, where the bass mention India, from where they had to go through the Syrian Desert's ancient rose Gobi ...  Mention and Mandzurija ...  They say that in India there are many toponima, i.e.  Places towns, rivers, etc.   Which podsecaju on our modern places.  Even say that there is, and Danube River ...    Who shall know him?   I don't know, and to say that the US language in similar root dream But, the us all of that and it is not important, us svidjaju their series, nice they foklor, court, traditions,..   And it is good that the limitations we face through with another a culture except for the Wild West, and AMERIMA, who we serviraju all and everything ... 
Greetings to all from one grandmother Goce in Belgrade ! 

@gociliga - 
 think that shall make the J to return to the village - may be first with the intention to be had become divorced from a, but when be ukapirao to and has a offer for marriage from such a reached also in what is CXIV, he shall be predomisli - will not give up on a divorce but, Jago, that is, writer of this first, where is A necka, actually threatens to world wars that the leave to make on its own decisions about their life.   In essence, she has already has selected partners, perhaps unknowingly, but it is certainly with her by his dilligence uocava difference between J and Sh.   Perhaps it is hard with raskrstiti prosloscu, but she is a long time ago was aware that the J not loves, that has come its encountered by in the second woman, and I don't think that it is expected that it will it to return.  But, how is this series, who will have to know him.  All is possible.  

@gocilija -  
Worried About me and it is through a lot episode provlaci what competition between noise and Gauri, which of them will manage to keep J.   If noise should be to win, as the mother, well acquainted with their child, then the moguc and scenario where J forever returning to the village, to working in the hospital - then I don't know what the outcome to be between him and A.  However, I think that although the return, and it will not accept it back, but the rule for Shiva, in the end, it would itrebalo message series, that, and after divorce, for women in India there is a hope to continue their life and to re-ostavre some of their dreams of a family.

@kabakaba4 - 
Ha, and I thought that I was the only grandmother!  

Whether it is all we have seen some the same word which we have, as well as e.g..  TEA, DUล MAN..and have some Mitrovica as well as we, only to spomenem zaduลกnice-40 days. 

I am due to ลกarenila and beauty their costumes commenced to I'm Just Watching You and the US can not be stop it

lady_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please stop with goggle translation, there are mistakes in it! 
kabakaba4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalibm

translation of page 3

@fredoom - But to be again wed and it is for Shiva!  
Balika Vadhu that has taken a 360-degree turn. Starting with the issue of child marriage, the serial, which recently completed 1,000 episodes, had a major twist with the main protagonist Anandi procuring a divorce. And now, the ground for a remarriage is already being laid. As Prashant Bhatt, programming head fiction, Colors says, "Re-marriage is still considered a taboo in our society and it needs to be addressed through the right mechanism. With the track of Anandi's remarriage in Balika Vadhu, our attempt is to project a brave stance to life with a second chance. We hope this move triggers a positive change in conservative sections of society and brings in acceptance of remarriage."
@lukicnenda23 - You are right heart!  But don't let that be mucite.  I first concepts a series, the already skontam a lot, then citam update.  Whatever the translation, I think this googl, i povezem.  If bass i had problem, pitacu you for a comment.  But, when already know English, he could be one of you to send a message to these facilitators are here Serbian forumasi;  Bosnian and all the others, all one ... I am native Sarajevo-born director and osecam as Bosnian, so that is not right any difference. 
@luckienenda23 -  I think that will be a series to complete so as to S.  Marry Off A.  And it would be great.  And what do you think that the one unhappy J. ozeni with Ashi?  Although I'm not sure that is a good for her.  To me it is a lot sweet.  Gorica will it already sutnuti and leave for another successful colleagu   
@fredoom - Okic!  :)I my in Sarajevo, whatever super is osjecaj meet people with the mozes pricati in the same language.  :D
@fredoom - Hmmm i him I would not for Ashi, she is just Thyme, and him not at all gotivim.  To me that he should complete with "Goricom" ... 
@daltoni - my opinion is that the series will not complete with ANANDINIM MARRIAGE WITH SHIVOM,I think that we will have a lot DOCEKATI episode after that..IT wold work in India.  

PEOPLE OF THIS as I have so far seen ,WE CAN this daily to each other in their own language KOMENTARISEMO episodes?  I am ,AND YOU ???? 

Currently I think it will be as follows:  ANANDI will move BABU to terminate VERIDBU ,but Baba WILL BE gray to explain what is the situation with the divorce and that he says that they still agree with their marriage but that he must be I have to convince ANANDI because she is promised more help that will not TO BE MEAT ... and so WILL BE TO START romance.. ( .AT LEAST I hope it will, to be A WILL NOT TO BE with Sky AND THE fins TO ANANDI SHIVU says it is not he loves AND HOW shall not marriage with him) TO BE 100 percent JAGDIS RETURNING but is it good or bad THE ANSH VIDECEMO,is likely to be AND THIS AND WHAT..  WHAT DO YOU THINK? 

Oh, neee! Google prevod je neopisivo grozan! Hvala ti, ali bolje nemoj to prevoditi sa Google. Eto, cak su razumeli da cemo da pucamo u mladu! ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh, no! Google translation is awful! Better don't do it. Leave to those who want to know what we write about, to do it themselves.

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TRANSLATION  OF  PAGE  5 

@kabakaba4 -  I think that the J to return to the village, but will then Dadisa to "die" (to go with a series).  

She was a very deplorable is that he goes to Mumbai and she said that she is to blame as he will not be there to burst into fire (for her burning).   She is the only one which will oberucke to accept it, because it is her attained if we have determination, it it and razmazila.

@kabakaba4 -  What do you think, why the emerged Ashi? 
And second, what do you think, whether it is a dressing Pope Shivov father?  Mention the only mother always. 
When the BP grdio Gauri and has renounced the her, he said it, that it is I would like more than his son, and him never haven't seen, because it may cuvali until now.  

@tinica -  Good that you have to open the setili topic on our language.  :) Indicima english ,as far as I can see, Fearfully bad going.  Sometimes update barely procitam until the end .  -.   Only still needs to be to return to the Anandi Mlati (Jagdisu) after all.  Is that the focus of a series children's marriages and how women in India should be to see how after divorce, death of life goes on but it spoke to the Anandi Mlata her all ,how it loves ,how will it still prefer and, therefore, I have no doubt that will accept Shiva.  If this still return to pokunjen. ,sorry,and start to hip surgery ...  Pfff. ...

@kabakaba4  -  Here, someone is already old to not understand what we evicted.  He says that we have from Siberije . 
It can be happen to close this forum, because it is this indiski forum. 
Them is Serbia and Siberija same.

fredoom thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@kabakaba posto smo rekli sa cemo se drzati njihovih pravila evo jos jednog ๐Ÿ˜‰: 

8. Quoting Comments: Do not quote more than 3 comments. It's considered spamming and the page will take more time to load. 

kabakaba4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=tinica]Dobro je da ste se setili da otvorite topic na nasem jeziku. :) indicima engleski ,koliko vidim, uzasno lose ide. Ponekad update jedva procitam do kraja . -. Samo jos treba da se Anandi vrati onom Mlati (Jagdisu) posle svega . Jeste da je tema serije deciji brakovi i kako zene u indiji treba da vide kako posle razvoda ,smrti zivot ide dalje ali Anandi je govorila kako je Mlata njeno sve ,kako ga voli ,kako ce ga uvek voleti i zbog toga sumnjam da ce prihvatiti Shiva. Ako se ovaj jos vrati pokunjen.,tuzan,pa pocne da kuka... Pfff...[/QUOTE

JAOOO, ovu zadnju recenicu je Google preveo kao operacija kuka!๐Ÿ˜† Stvarno ne treba to prevoditi sa Google!๐Ÿ˜†
fredoom thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabakaba4

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Negdje procitah da je neko rekao kako im lose ide engleski, nadam se da se nece uvrijediti. ๐Ÿค”
Mada ja smatram da ima clanova koji znaju poprilicno dobro engleski, za razliku od mene. ๐Ÿ˜†

NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey a revenge on us for talking in hindi ๐Ÿ˜†. Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Nice to see you love the show. Its also my favourite. love from India
fredoom thumbnail

Originally posted by: avantikasharma1

Hey a revenge on us for talking in hindi ๐Ÿ˜†. Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: avantikasharma1

Nice to see you love the show. Its also my favourite. love from India

โค๏ธ back from Bosnia! 
Edited by fredoom - 11 years ago