Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gocilija thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Zana

I JA GLEDAM MALU NEVESTU :) HVALA BOGU NESTO NA SRPSKI DA PISE .:) PISITE KAKO ZELITE DA SE ZAVRSI MALA NAVESTA ,POZDRAV SVIMA ! !:)

Pozdrav  za Zanu iz Crne Gore. Ovde se malo bune sto pisemo na nasem jeziku,  a skrecemo paznju da ne pisete velim slovima,  koristite  mala slova  i naravno moramo postovati pravila foruma.

fredoom thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shashalover

Zdravo svima :)Ja sam iz Crne Gore :)Redovno pratim malu nevestu i ja bih ipak volela da Jagdis i anandi  budu zajedno jer mislim da se vole...Mislim i da jagdish nju voli al je potisnuo ta osecanja..Vidim da su ovde svi za Shiva al ok :)Ja mislim(i nadam se) da ce A i J biti zajedno jer ipak od pocetka se prati njihova prica,ne verujem da ce na kraju spojiti  Anandi sa Sivom koji nije bio tu od pocetka al opet nzm :)

Hi! 😃Sto ljudi sto cudi, lijepo je vidjeti i nekog sa drugacijim razmisljanjem. :) Mada iskreno ja njihovo spajanje nakon svega ne mogu pojmiti, po meni je Jagdis napravio previse gresaka i ta njihova ljubav je kratko trajala, a i od samog djetinjstva Jagdis se znao zaista bezobrazno ophoditi prema Anandi, za razliku od Shiva koji je 😍.  
P.S. Voljela bih cuti i tvoje razloge zasto ih podrzavas 😎
kabakaba4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: di_vya

@surbhi i don't think there's anything wrong in the group having discussion in their language. Let's trust them that if any bashing happens during their discussion, somebody from their group will report it to mods. I would liketo extend welcome to all serbian friends. 🤗

BIG THANK YOU for your welcome, you have brought tears to my eyes, literally! 🤗
I'm Dadi, so if any youngster is "of the rail", I'l tell them off.
kabakaba4 thumbnail
[QUOTE=prerna4rishav]Welcome to the Indian Tele Serbian Friends ~! 🤗 [/QUOTE

BIG THANK YOU 🤗
kabakaba4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gocilija

Pozdrav  za Zanu iz Crne Gore. Ovde se malo bune sto pisemo na nasem jeziku,  a skrecemo paznju da ne pisete velim slovima,  koristite  mala slova  i naravno moramo postovati pravila foruma.

[/QUOTE

Da, velika slova su samo za naglašavanje nekih pojmova.
Ako je sve sa velikim, onda kažu da je nepristojno, kao da na nekoga vicemo!

Covek se uci dok je živ!😃

Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooo pa gde ste nasi!!! Pozdraav braco! Svaka cast sto ste se setili ovog prava stvar!👏

And greetings to Indians too! By watching BV  I learnd a lot about your country, your tradition, your culture and everything about India amazed me :) and lot of people in Serbia too. I found out we have a lot in common! So I hope you will not see us as some strangers...we are here to express our feelings about Balika Vadhu... In Serbia BV is one of the most watched series. Po pinku 2 miliona ljudi prati :P.
Anyway, I hope that language will not be a barrier! Let's all be Anandi a little bit, full of understanding :)

Best regards from Serbia!

E dobra fora za ovo Gorica ahahah x)
Nego molim vas recite mi ja sam propustila jedno nedelju dana dve nisam pratila, a nemam vremena da sad gledam unazad, ako moze samo neko u dve recenice da mi kaze, dal se to shiv i anandi otvoreno muvaju i jel su to vereni??? ne mogu da pohvatam :D

aj uzdraavlje

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
translation of page 1 
@ daltoni -  DEAR FRIENDS FROM SERBIA,I have observed that US HAS A FEW on this forum and that little RESIH ZADAM INDICIMA giving bad headaches "What HERE REPORTS?  " AS WELL AS THE and they write to me when the HINDIJUall in all, being surpassed by me is in my mind what TO SMALL bride is just happening here in Serbia in order to "it would be ... is likely to ANANDI was some "Mybera" in the village and Singh FAMILY some rich families that has much arable field and farm..CXIV would then SHOULD BE some municipal President who SKOLOVAO IN BELGRADE AND US TO" some PICKINCI "SURDULICE in addition.  THE JAGAT AND GAURI work in CLINICAL CENTER NIS.. ,FOOD IN GARSONJERU MENZI AND RENT IN THE CENTER.  AFTER THE completed Faculty in BG, THE NASO CXIV PASSPORT IN THE "PICKINCIMA" and there is on a fair I met ANANDI ... and so on..all the resides there as well as with US..And they are ODUSEVLJAVAJU something,PRATISU called TO ATTEND THE CHARITY action of collecting funds R must have these WITHBuggs Bunny, Pinka, has anything and there is still something ... As I see it JAGDIS began to CUGA A LITTLE..TIPICNO SERBIAN..but I don't see how it carries FROM CXIV TAVERN when it is returned from Nis TO THE VILLAGEPLEASE KOMENTARISITE IN SERBIAN to see how much US has ... 

Serbia to India 

@ lady_L - Hehehe how wonderful quotations are used in the Serbian thread, simply incredible, but still has us everywhere and here!  

@fredom - May I participate in, and Bosnians?  :D

@jolenole - This is the HAHAHAHHAHHAH urnebesno ...  Najjace we was to G and J who are working in are not ...  May these s, Pinka, has anything see this your idea, and shoot our version small bride.  

@kabakaba4 - Whether or not all watching and video around 17h, when it put, or only quotes "update"?  
Do not bother me when I can understand what they say in their own language, but they mediation and mix both, just as well as in BV. 

@jolenole - I, and I'm Just Watching You citam and endures.  

@daltoni - Where you Braco SERBS AND BosniansOF COURSE FIRST IN 16 30 online concepts EPIZODU AND AFTER CITAM UPDATE IN THE FORUM.. 

As far as whether it has a ?  TO US only five..

@ lady_L - And I also citam and I'm Just Watching You..  Even I can understand what Bulletin

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😲😲  You all are talking about shooting the child bride in your serbian language?  

Why?? ?  Because she comes from a rich family with farms and fields?
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TRANSLATION   OF   PAGE  2

@ freedom - I first procitam update, and then look back farther epizodu.  :D

@ daltoni - WHAT DO YOU THINK,will it CXIV to continue that conquers ANANDI or will that be OZENI TO ANOTHER ?  I just thinks it is one ... It seems that in India DO NOT accept MEN so easily refusal,I hope it will be persistent and will not give up ANANDI.Also I hope that ASHI AND JAGDISH will not all to spoil ... What do you think? 

@fredoom - To me at the end will Anandi favoring Shiva.  This series would have no sense when in the end actually merged Anandi and Jagdisa, primarily, for the reasons that would in this way back Film for children marriage, and lost, it would a lot viewers.  If look through picture real life, I don't know whether it would be such a something and a woman could forgive muskarcu, may be the only in the case that there is no where to go (not educated, and there is no support for family) and that it it is the only option, but thank God, it is today less and less.  I sincerely and me it is. And they are we AnSh so candies and it would be Wicked if we crack down on Shivu heart, because it is just heart.  :D

@ jolenole - And I I think the same will AND zavoleti S, and refuse to J!!!! 

@lukicnenad23 - E, this is the right thing!  Ajde hindy that I don't know, but no English.  But something, and I understand, in both languages, and for the vast majority i use Google translator.  And the United States you have me just have;  Serbian forum on indijskoj series;  And it is this.  Alal vera!  Comparison the bass in the place.  The only hard and we that we can to skapiramo their mentality that it centuries-old aspiration tradition with them.  Is that the law prohibited, but it is difficult to implement in practice since that is part of their folklore, deeply rooted tradition associated with beliefs, etc.  In this part, and there is a difference in relation to our climate and mentality, after this there is no mild ties with us.  And if any part of some past, our boys and girls are it is very simply resavali:  Boy would be "stole" girl, and she had escaped for the guy.  One time in all the fuss, popozdrav Serbian forumasima, Nesaafter all also pondered and peaceful back. 

@fredoom - I would not have had anything against if the others agree that these prevodimo update with engelskog to the Bosnian/serbian/Croatian(it is all highly :D) ...  :D we can make and schedule as well as the table and they work :D

@lukicnenad23 - 
And I hope that the Anandi zavoleti Shiva.  Although not clear to me what will be with Ashi?  A Jago ... so let him his, and I call the Gorica.  It is who created for him;  Yet he is not given appropriation by the end with her.  Only began to be osvescuje.  But was it his mature choice, when they were already in their studies.  I hope that these will not complicated with some glupostima.  Type women as well as the A.  I is not at all supervises controls and researches:  So it is not, faster, Mother Teresa and she has so much understanding, oprastanja, forces, etc.  However, good, but it is only a series;  Rights the essence messages are child marriages.

@lady_L - 
I think that they have done so in some way deliberately, because it is in the last couple episodes lacked the excellent quality drama..  And of course a series should be and remain an interesting :) i hope only to be wed to Anandi really CXIV.  

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welcome all serbian-bosnian viewers of bv...but i will still request you to use as much english as u can it will help to interact between us..indians viewers will also know many things about your culture if you speak in English..and you also can know many things about us...
and we will be glad to have Bosnian friends

hope you understand what m saying

payal..haha i appreciate your effort
btw how many languages you know??😲

Edited by aru_86 - 11 years ago