Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Cthulhu

Divorce and remarriage are inevitable most times but...shouldn't a parent with kids think twice before a second or third extravagant marriage? Reading about stepmom in grandmother's traditional dress and details that their mom couldn't is sad. Kids are probably going to put on a fake smiley face for their immature father's happiness. 

Not likely. it isnt fair to kareena in this case. She shouldnt feel like a second fiddle. Their relationship can go kaput if kareena isnt emotionally satisfied. She probably is which is why its lasted this long and their finally making it legal. 

But ill say this. If i was a 14-15 yr old kid and my dad/mom were getting married again with all the hoopla and seeing how that parent is smitten, id be a bit embarrassed, honestly. Its natural for kids that age to feel that way. Hopefully Saif has spoken to his kids and sort of is walking them through this phase of his life, letting the kids know he has the utmost respect for their mother and so on and so forth. Thats the only way theyll have a proper relationship with kareena and respect her, otherwise theyll be very bitter kids. Distance will not do anyone good (between the kids and step-mom). And kareena should stay away from details about the children and her involvement in their lives, which shes done admirably. 
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

No..he doesn't have to be Hindu to have a Hindu wedding. Kareena will however have to convert for a Muslim wedding as far as I know.

I'm surrpised they're not going to have a nikkah. I'd assume it would be required because Saif is royal nd the complications regarding that..but anyways, I don't know anything.

Id like to know what their going to do as well. Its supposed to be a give and take relationship, hes satisfying her by having a hindu wedding, she should reciprocate. And if their afraid of the backlash from their fans and the media perhaps they should abandon the religious ceremonies all together and just have a civil marriage with a big reception, 
Edited by Enycedoll - 11 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhangan

Wait so this wedding is ACTUALLY happening?

I guess Kareena's entrance song would be "Bebo main Bebo"

while leaving the wedding hall after shaadi she sings "Begum mein Begum, Patudi Begum"😆

Edited by hasini009 - 11 years ago
Niceup thumbnail
Anyway good luck to both of them ...& also keen to know who will be saif's fourth bride in line... As muslim law saif has a chance to get another & last marriage...
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just have a court marriage like Imran and Avantika and then keep a reception, simple.. 
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In an interview they said they will have a court marriage so this arrival might be false
SAI FS DAUGHTER is on the verge of turning 18 in Sep/cot
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What is wrong if his doughter will turn 18 n he is having a wedding his family r excited because they can see infront of their eyes their son or brother wedding finally so it is saif second marriage but it's his first wedding where his family n friends will attend n it's kareenas first marriage so it should be big .my uncle got married three times first wedding was big they had four children they divorced     Seconded wedding was big he was In his late 40 or early 50 it was big n two of his kids were married she died thired wedding was not so big .   In all his seconded n third weddings his kids attended the ceremony .    So it's not a big deal what we will lose we can get some pics gossips etc .
boredsoul thumbnail
Why drag in religion ? None of the khan actors act like a true muslim should or would same goes for other religions too but its not so obvious because hinduism or christianity doesnt have strict codes

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Call me traditional or whatever, somehow a 40+ already married man with 2 teenage children flaunting his wedding plans and his 2nd wedding, leaves a bad after taste. A bit of subtlty right from Sharmila wouldn't do much harm.