Frequent Posters

pal_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

All the best Ankita...Hope your entry changes the TRP's and the track

love03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys lets just support her like we always have, I have no clue in regards to the serial but I hope her performance/acting skills will win the heart of viewers...she has to move on from SSSP and can't wait always for new show to start who knows how long that may take...

Anasuya I respect your opinion but you never know this might work out for her...I will definitely watch it once her entry is confirmed..hope Aditya gets something soon as well...All the best to Ankita πŸ˜›

Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love03

<font color="#003399">Guys lets just support her like we always have, I have no clue in regards to the serial but I hope her performance/acting skills will win the heart of viewers...she has to move on from SSSP and can't wait always for new show to start who knows how long that may take...

Anasuya I respect your opinion but you never know this might work out for her...I will definitely watch it once her entry is confirmed..hope Aditya gets something soon as well...All the best to Ankita πŸ˜›</font>

well said.lets wait for her choice.by the way she had to wait a long time before getting a new show.The AM serial has passed 100 episodes,AND WHO knows after this serial ends she may get a new show with lead role. And I will always support her as I did.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why I am against Ankita accepting AM .There is a reason for it.I can't take bashing of Ankita by others viewers .and always comparing with the previous actress who played in AM.

she has proved  that she has lots of talent in her.but all types of comments makes  me sadπŸ˜”
gudia7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I went in AM forum, dimple fans are not ready to accept Ankita, even one fan written she has to play Nimrit' mother role. I cant see this type of bashing.Ankita, i am happy ,you are coming back ,will be more happy if you will come in new serial.
Savan-Rules thumbnail

Originally posted by: gudia7

I went in AM forum, dimple fans are not ready to accept Ankita, even one fan written she has to play Nimrit' mother role. I cant see this type of bashing.Ankita, i am happy ,you are coming back ,will be more happy if you will come in new serial.

I AGREE WITH UπŸ‘πŸΌ.I ALSO CANT SEE BASHING OF ANKITA .SOMETIMES I GET VERY ANGRY 😑 AND CANT HELP WITHOUT GIVING A STRONG COMMENT.😑
Savan-Rules thumbnail
and my real name is NirmalyaπŸ˜‰
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oo thats too gr8 news..
wishing ank all the best:)
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by gudia7

originally posted JAZZ

I AGREE WITH UπŸ‘πŸΌ.I ALSO CANT SEE BASHING OF ANKITA .SOMETIMES I GET VERY ANGRY πŸ˜‘ AND CANT HELP WITHOUT GIVING A STRONG COMMENT.😑
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After watching few episodes of AM  I will get back to you i can tell whether Nimrit  is a good actress or not .Even then she can't bash any body with loose comment .😑
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I totaly understand all the viewers concern regarding AS taking the role in Amrit Manthan but that's part of any actor's life..even if she is doing a new show do you think everybody wil like her ? There will always be a mixed audience who likes and dislikes her.

I for one cannot tolerate bashing against AS but I hope the decision she made works out well for her. Entertainment industry is something who keeps on looking for new people especially when there tons of people available..It is Cutthroat competition out there and sometimes you have to take whatever comes and I guess Ankita is lucky enough to get lead roles as there are lot of actors who are still with no roles coming in their way even after long wait

Hope Ankita can overcome this challenge and gain viewers attention and respect and as fans we can always support  her .
Edited by ankitaluv - 11 years ago