Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anasuya43

Originally posted by anasuya43

This is what I have written in Ankita's official  FB.

Ankita I saw the latest news about your acting in Amrit-manthan in replacement of present actress.I strongly feel you should not accept the offer.one think you have to  remember always the fans compare you with the previous actress. who has acted in the serial it is a disadvantage for you.The TRP of the serial  is not good any moment they sudden stop the serial.if you consider all these. it more disadvantage for you.
please go through this mail.As a well wisher and adore fan of you  This is what i feel😔😔

What do viewers has to  say about  Ankita acting in Amrit-manthan serial.😳
 originally posted by Snehapatro
even iam not that happy of her accepting this role but may be this role will help her in getting a new show from life ok channel if once amrit manthan ends...anyways lets wish her luck anasuya...😃
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ankita may be considering because  it is Rajan sahi  serial she is  alreay getting  bashing from the  fans of the  actress of the AM serial .I am feeling sorry for the Ankita😔 

hmm nothing can be done...wish her acting skills will make them stop such bashings...
Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very happy to see her again on TV but want to see her in new show not in some ones character 
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ankita I saw the latest news about your acting in Amrit-manthan in replacement of present actress.I strongly feel you should not accept the offer.one think you have to  remember always the fans compare you with the previous actress. who has acted in the serial it is a disadvantage for you.The TRP of the serial  is not good any moment they sudden stop the serial.if you consider all these. it more disadvantage for you.
please go through this mail.As a well wisher and adore fan of you  This is what i feel😔😔

YES,U R RIGHT,I THINK IT WILL BE BETTER IF ANKITA REJECTS TO ACT IN THIS SHOW.BECAUSE ITS TRPS R NOT GOOD AND AFTER ALL I WANT TO SEE HER IN A NEW SERIAL FROM THE BEGINNING.

BUT AS THE famous poet ELIOT said:

"When u get little
You want more,
When u get more,
You desire even more,
but when u lose it, u realize
LITTLE was enough"

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How can one enjoy serial like Amrit manthan😭 where  two sisters hating each other and taking revenge each other.😲 it is impossible for me to watch the serial even with Ankita. she has acted two lovely serials Baat hamari pakki and preeto.😛 now revenge serial it is unthinkable for me to watch😲
I prey god Ankita  not to accept AM😳
Raj_preet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitaluv

Me too hate the replacements...Viewers find it hard to accept and there will always be comparison and bashing without any fault of hers..

Also, Here the actor is not leaving by her will but the PH is replacing her so lot  more bashing will come her way 😭

I can see the forum bashing already ..

Not happy about the replacement but all i can do is wish her luck and Hope she overcomes the challenge and that viewers accept her ..

ya many are bashing our Ankita there 😭
LoveSana thumbnail
I read Amrit manhat on wiki and i liked it gud luck ankita hopes adi comes back soon.
Raj_preet thumbnail

How can one enjoy serial like Amrit manthan😭 where  two sisters hating each other and taking revenge each other.😲 it is impossible for me to watch the serial even with Ankita. she has acted two lovely serials Baat hamari pakki and preeto.😛 now revenge serial it is unthinkable for me to watch😲

I prey god Ankita  not to accept AM😳

sisters hating revenge oh nooo 😭
Savan-Rules thumbnail

sharing your saying to fb
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
originally posted by Raj_preet

Very happy to see her again on TV but want to see her in new show not in some ones character  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
same thing I also felt  yes happy to see  her in new serial😛 than as a replacement for some one😔
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm i have no idea about the show but sisters revenge and all is not a good role for our ankita ... she could do so much better ... i don't think i'll watch it then ...