Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Fazila~

thanks... Mami jee acted in haste...i would have confronted khuhsi first...i want Arnav to stand by khuhsi now...its to much...how much can our smalll sensitive hearts take????

well i am waiting for ASR back..yes yes its too much if khushi will fall prey for the thing she hadnt done...hope so the cv's know wat they are doing..lets wait till tomorrow..i also was like mami go ask khushi first...she did same mistake arnav did..she didnt ask phati saadi explaination nor arnav during teraace scene...i think anjali expressions i was confused seeing her...and yesterday she believed shyam easily but not khushi...wellshe is dumbo or just acting..i cant understand...i want NK to tell everything to arnav...as khushi will not utter an word..we know na how khushi is...so i am just waiitng for the next epi..IPKKND is just turning interesting...if this one is mami's dream or imagination i want her to ask khushi evrything and hope so she will know about real SHYAM...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

Check this out!

It's the will paper not the Divorce paper.

i read that... its in my post... shes not stupid...never was... impatient yes... but never a stupid... thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: highonshows

res

EDITTED
Hey Fuzzy Bear,
Hope allz gud in Baruland???...Bib achhe se pehenliya hai na???...yeah yeah i know ur in ur fullon drooler mode...but seriously couldnt they kicked it up a notch,...n shown ASR doing a pushup with one hand and give them a sly look when he said,...Darwaaza achhe se bandh karlena...that woulda totally nailed the scene...

hahahahahhaha... u crack me u...why dont u take up the directions...ppl will faint n they wont even notice mus hahahha...love u Avni hahahhaha...ya im in Arnavland...but i hope my feelings dont change...there is a very thin line between love n hate...n i dont want to hate Arnav...if he goes againts khuhsi...i dont know how my feelings will change and what will be my reaction... ðŸ˜•

Pasina bhi utna nahi tha jitna GH mein dand bel kar raha tha...i thought that scene was a lot more sexier than this one...

Hmmm...no comments hahahha😉😳

guess its just me...but it was gud, no doubt,...only saying they coulda done it better...

They r good...thats y u n i r here...😉

Anyways,...m officially dont drooling over ASR,...cuz Tia is butchering my Akki in the FF... so now i want my Gift BACK!!!! 😆😆😆

Sorry... if u asking me for soemthing...im NOT listening... hahahhaha no wayyy...Hes mine all mine...sigh...🤣😆... uchose Akash...u cant go back on ur words...Avniii😆

What crap yaar!!! they repeated the freaking Terrace scene again but with MAMI instead of ASR...and the raizada khanadani bimaari lagti hai muje,...jumping the gun and adha adhura sunke jump to conclusion.
Dono, starts running to tell Anjali.  😡

Yep...they repeat...wish they would repeat all the good scenes... the holi one... the bindya one...hai...zalim..cant make us happy...bus only know how to make us cry n worry n then we cant even complain...

Okay,...was it just me or did u aslo hear how Shyam totally changed his tone and voice modulation for that one particular sentence??...*Khushiji, haan hum aapke liye RS ko chhod denge.*  

Ya...he cant believe shes saying all this... Now shyams suffering from amnesia...rem here at the same spot,,, she confessed... i LOVVE ARNAv jee... shyams a fool n will fall flat soon...😉

From Mamiji's side, it looked like Khushi is pulling his strings and he is nothing but a puppet in her hands...which is sooo not the case,...yet she jump the gun...

Mami jee thinks she very smart...she is but...i would have confronted her rather then going to anjali n telling her all this...doesnt make sense...Ishq sufiyana said it might be a dream...im hoping it is...

If not Khushi, couldnt she have asked NK, he own nephew whom she know is helping Khushi????  I m a tad tired of these logics CVs show,...they showed MAMI being so intelligent n now they are showing her like n emotional fool with no brains.  😡

How will they create a MU then??? How will they burn out blood and hearts then??? God they sure are vampires..thriving on ur blood...😡

Now i m not sure if it was actually a wise idea for CV's to agree to Daljeet's demands...i just hope her track doesnt butcher rest of the beautifully etched and loved characters.

I dont know what Daljeet wants... us to love her or hate her...cause if anyone comes in between Arshi...faces my wrath ...then for me she will become SHyamli hahahhaha

Next,...seems to me now the only person by her side is NK,...hope she sides with he throughtout...

Ya... she only needs Arnav to believe her...did u read the ending fo my SS heartbreak...i want to see that... bus...

We still have yet to c the ASR note scene...now getting really impatient...😳

What did he write...God i had forgotten about it...rubberband ...stretching so much...

The papers, divorce,...and property trasfer back to Anjali...still confused about the need to keep making will after will after will...when the original owner is still alive,...and for the consecutive will to take effect ppl in line have to die...ahhh pata nahi kya khichdi paka rahe hai...

Hmmm...shes just protecting herself...she got the will signed.. n now this to cancel that will...when he can fool her... she can n should make a fool of him... shes smart... no doubt...

Whatever Khushi and Shyam are going thru right now to create oodles of will and paper, the whole game if certainly going down the drain as soon as ASR thrown his trump card and the original will...The mastermind behind the original will with the original Mr. Roy...

Shyam knows about the trust n Arnav knows,,, khushi doesnt...atm shes only trying to cancel that will...which is a good move...

Cant wait for ASR's escape...tired of the godown look and justin beiber hairstyle...

I dont know when thats happening... khuhsi has to find the note then find that restaurant... lets see when Arnavs morning is due...😉

Ahh...sorry yaar,...everytime tumhare hi post pe ake bomb phorti hu...lekin jelti bhi tu hi tou hai...😳

I love it and i love answering...thanks for the post...😉

Talk to u soon...

Avni

Love u Avni... ðŸ¤— n no... it doesnt mean u can have him...hes mine...😆😳😉
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

i read that... its in my post... shes not stupid...never was... impatient yes... but never a stupid... thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š

im gonna put this on my post with credits to u of course :)))
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarun_deewani

well i am waiting for ASR back..yes yes its too much if khushi will fall prey for the thing she hadnt done...hope so the cv's know wat they are doing..lets wait till tomorrow..i also was like mami go ask khushi first...she did same mistake arnav did..she didnt ask phati saadi explaination nor arnav during teraace scene...i think anjali expressions i was confused seeing her...and yesterday she believed shyam easily but not khushi...wellshe is dumbo or just acting..i cant understand...i want NK to tell everything to arnav...as khushi will not utter an word..we know na how khushi is...so i am just waiitng for the next epi..IPKKND is just turning interesting...if this one is mami's dream or imagination i want her to ask khushi evrything and hope so she will know about real SHYAM...

Anjali is blinded by her husbands lies...n hes a smooth talker...im surprised she never doubt him...or did she??? Lets wait for tomorrows epi or maybe they will conti this on fri...next week... we might get some ans...ASR might be back then...😉
Punkin22 thumbnail
Well Fuzzy, no one was bored today with episode.  Your title of, Hast makes MUs is right on target.  We seem to be breeding these things!!! 
You did a wonderful job showing each character circumstances and situation.   Like you, I thank God Khushi at least has NK. Mamiji has turned on her too, which will turn whole house of RM on Khushi.
ASR is the unknown factor.  Will he believe Khushi no matter what or after hearing what Mamiji heard will he remember those identical words came out of Khushi's  mouth on terrace, thus turning on her too???? 
Read the Redux writers, they seem to be leaning toward ASR quick temper not believing.  With the result of Khushi and Payal leaving for GH and setting up war between GH and RM.   Which would set up ASR and Akash after hearing truth would try to romance the girls back.
Well, we shall see in the coming days...thank you for update and for pm.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SSB28

I was trying to take Mami ji away from Anjali through my screen but Alas 😔 ... I was like screaming NOOO MAMI JIII STOPPP ITTT

Awww,,,, i was doing same...but they never listen...sigh...😕

She should have first talked to Khushi or even confront her and she could tell her everything ... Don't know how Anjali is going to take this 😭 ... Please Anji for once don't just blindly accept all this ... Pleaseee

She cant believe it...lets see how she reacts...

Eagerly waiting for 2morrow's episode

waiting n waiting...😆
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Well Fuzzy, no one was bored today with episode.  Your title of, Hast makes MUs is right on target.  We seem to be breeding these things!!! 

IT was a good epi...n directed well too...

You did a wonderful job showing each character circumstances and situation.   Like you, I thank God Khushi at least has NK. Mamiji has turned on her too, which will turn whole house of RM on Khushi.
ASR is the unknown factor.  Will he believe Khushi no matter what or after hearing what Mamiji heard will he remember those identical words came out of Khushi's  mouth on terrace, thus turning on her too???? 

If Arnav doesnt believe her then what else she has??? Then there is nothing left for her...she will break...completely...If not now than NEVER...And yes terrace scene has been repeated and this time witnessed by a more dangerous member of the RH...

Read the Redux writers, they seem to be leaning toward ASR quick temper not believing.  With the result of Khushi and Payal leaving for GH and setting up war between GH and RM.   Which would set up ASR and Akash after hearing truth would try to romance the girls back.
Well, we shall see in the coming days...thank you for update and for pm.

OK, ill go check them soon... What the??? Both the girls will be thrown out n then romanced back??? Why would they want to come back again???? How can they trust them again... that they wont be hurt n treated in the same way again??? Unbelievable...this is outrageous ... If Arnav lets her go NOW... im done... then this is not the man i fell in love with...😕

Thanks for sharing this... i hope it goes my ss s way hehehhehe...cvs cant be so cruel...
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fazzy ***hugs*** lol awesome hareee asr epi was awesome loved it all... Catch u up tmrw on cc sweetheart m sleepy now lol ...
shalinii173 thumbnail
But today mamiji's MU scene is stupid. then y the hell they involved mamiji in investigation before and showed her in kushi's side. (if they planned for this MU then wats the use of all previous mamiji-kushi episodes? 
Arnav says that he will run away from there. Instead of using 'running away' he would have said ' i will leave/going away/will be out/ escape/disappear' something like that. 'run away' term cant be used by ASR. :))