Frequent Posters

Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Tfs sharing yaar i hope so too that khushi doesnt have to suffer more
babybon19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope there not another MU... Cant bear to watch another MU.I think Shymns truth wil come out to the whole family now...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunForever

Fazzy ***hugs*** lol awesome hareee asr epi was awesome loved it all... Catch u up tmrw on cc sweetheart m sleepy now lol ...

night...takecare... hugsss.Where is geet???? n whats the time there atm???
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

yay ASR is back.

i don't know about anjali i don't know what gonna happen.

😆 ya ASR is BACKKK!!!!!!!! n with a bang ðŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalinii173

But today mamiji's MU scene is stupid. then y the hell they involved mamiji in investigation before and showed her in kushi's side. (if they planned for this MU then wats the use of all previous mamiji-kushi episodes? 

Arnav says that he will run away from there. Instead of using 'running away' he would have said ' i will leave/going away/will be out/ escape/disappear' something like that. 'run away' term cant be used by ASR. :)) 

CVs i refuse to understand them anymore... i dont know what they want... they know what we want...but...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: babybon19

I hope there not another MU... Cant bear to watch another MU.I think Shymns truth wil come out to the whole family now...

hope ur right...😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zarahatke

Tfs sharing yaar i hope so too that khushi doesnt have to suffer more

😭
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Fazila!! I loved the epi really!! Just awesome!!! Loved the plot movement, the character reactions and background effects!! I'm all positive and ready to welcome this track. The show is reviving its spirit and we can feel the suspense building! But the only problem that irks me is the TRP. Don't what SP might end up doing if the TRP's don't rise!! But it has to and it will, we need to strive to be positive and watch, supporting, and the PH needs to make more promos!!!

Read this if you wanna know more on my thoughts, dear.
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Bang on episode, bang on post :D
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the analysis.
What a horrible episode! I was so annoyed at Khushi. Couldn't she select any other place outside RM to tell this terrible thing to Shyam.Didn't she think that any one can over hear them or can see them! Oh gosh she really turned crazy. I thought mami will confront Khushi before telling it to Anjali.But sigh she told everything to Anjali.So MU is obvious between Khushi and Raizadas.
But finally the hotwa brought smile to my face. He was looking so hot and sexy! and those killer eyes.hai mein maar jawaan.😳
But hopefully ASR believes Khushi this time.Coz this time both his heart and mind is occupied by Khushi's love.