Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=Avi64]fantastic update for a nail biting episode! too much suspense in air...

thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ...its start...more coming...

so mami heard Khushi having a convo with Shyam... and she makes sure anjali knows about it...why don't u trust khushi a little mamiji? haven't u seen the extent to which she is ready to go to get Arnav back safely??sigh... but u r a good aunt... u do care for your niece and nephew... but for once don't be judgmental... too late the harms already done... ๐Ÿ˜”

Mami jee is mamji 

Khushi played her genius card again! reminded me of your post's title "and they think women is the weaker sex!" lol ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰Men think that hahahahhaha ๐Ÿ˜†

maybe another mu but i'm still on the same point.. u'll stay stuck like a caseete... Arnav will trust her! the mu will b b/w family members and khushi... lets see what happens...
I hope ur right...i wish ur right hahahhaha

find the damn note khushi! plz...
๐Ÿ˜Š
fantastic job done by all actors! hats off! ๐Ÿ˜Š
[/QUOTE]Awesome...they r too good...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edella17

Fab Post Fazila ๐Ÿ˜‰ Last night's episode came as a really big shock...Never could have conjured up that Anjali was going to find out the truth so fast...But the story has moved at a fantastic pace..I ha my heart in my throat throughout the entire episode..it gave me an Adelraline rush which even rides in A theme park can't give me...I am really hoping that Khushi find the note and goes off to search for arnav and Anjali comes back and Shyam can face all get wrath...After all if he believes that Khushi is with him...He might goad about it to Khushi and BAM...Shyam's truth is out...Cant wait to see how this storyline plays out...Ahh...6 more hours to today's episode...the agony ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks a lot...hahahahaha...yep...they rock n rock us too...thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chand1234

good analysis !!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: garlic

its coz of daljeet ,not happy with her role in IPKKND ,that this track is forcefully introduced ,so I want her to go๐Ÿ˜ก

lets see... Arnav loves her too much...shes his sister...i dont know who i would choose...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jessicad

Loved your take Fuzzy! But whats eating my brain since yesterday is the will blooper!

How can she cancel the previous will by making Shyam sign it when the property didn't even go into his name. Its still with Arnav, so she could always make attempts at searching for the original will paper and tearing it off! This is really stupid. I can't make sense outta this.
But then again goes the famous saying - Leave your brains when you watch IPKKND. ๐Ÿคฃ

hahahahha...the will is already cancelled by Arnav... via his trust... This khushi is doing on her own...i dont know if she asked AMan ot Arnavs lawyer...time will tell if they remember about it...we wont forget it hahahahhahah๐Ÿ˜†
pratishaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
afterall, this is ipkknd.
Fazila~ thumbnail
thx๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetgal19

Beautifully analysed dear and great recap too ! Sorry for the late reply,my internet conked out after the serial(thank god not before that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)so could not PM also ! Thanks for ur PM dear ๐Ÿค—

Its ok...plz dont apologize :)))...I know, internet runs our lives...its my oxygen hahahhaha...most welcome ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pratishaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with what you are saying.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratishaa

I agree with what you are saying.

thx๐Ÿ˜ณ