UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear friends, this spoof is based on the reply Shamil got from Sonal G. specially this line- ' Things are not yet settled and unfortunately you may get chance to write spoofs again...'.
Please do not misunderstand the tone of this write up. 
Thanks to Shamil for letting me share the BT platform.

Monu-Meenu Unhappy: BT Finds Out Why

27/6/2014, TV Nagar, BT News Network

It's been almost an year since 'Na Khele Tum Na Maine Score Kiya's lead pair Monu and Meenu have been married. Their married life has seen many ups and downs owing to various twists in the tale. Misunderstanding were formed soon after their marriage because of the return of Monu's ex-girlfriend Rash-Me. And then we saw the tensions because of repeated interference of Meenu's ex-suiter Dr. Hypochondriac in their life. 
Now the makers at the 'Sans Shine Production', which produces the show have announced a five year leap in the story. How do the lead actors feel about this leap? How will it affect Monu n Meenu's relationship?- These are the questions bothering the NKTNMSK's fans now. Though production house says it's actors are cool with the idea, a little birdie from the sets of  the show has whispered in our ears that the situation is quite the opposite.
To dig deep into the issue, our entertainment correspondent A Satyavati contacted the actors n production team. Here is an excerpt of the interview:

A Satya (for BT)- Hi guys, heard that NKTNMSK is gearing up for a leap. How do you feel about it?
Mrinal Kiran Karpur- I don't know, it's all kind of hazy!!
A Shanka Maang (patting on MKK's shoulder)- Ha ha, what he means is, it's really confusing.
A Satya- But we heard that you both are not happy with it...?
Mrinal Kiran Karpur- Frankly speaking, I am not at all happy. See, we have shot more that 250 episodes post Monu-Meenu's marriage. But we couldn't ever have a single moment of pure passion, romance between us, I mean Monu n Meenu. You see, There is always some problem hovering, this pair couldn't even have a first night.
A Shanka Maang- Ya, just when things were warming up Rash-Me ambushed, you know!!
A Satya- Very bad indeed!!
Mrinal Kiran Karpur (in a sarcastic tone)- Now, this leap!! Munni n Dabbu will be in teens even before their parents could consummate their marriage!!
A Shanka Maang (sulking)- Then what, if kids can have two birthdays in a year, no wonder they grow up so soon!!
MKK n ASM together- And we don't even get a chance to shoot some hawt scenes and increase our rankings!!

A Satyavati left the sullen pair on their chair and caught up with Mr. Sudhar Karma, producer of the show.
A Satya- Hello, will you share your opinion about lead pair's dissatisfaction towards current and future track?
Sudhar Karma- Are they dissatisfied? I didn't know. But I am really happy. Our TRPs are soaring. 
A Satya- But your viewers are also complaining.
Sudhar Karma- They shouln't be. Earlier, they were gushing about Monu-Meenu's 'aankhon ki bhasha'. We are just continuing with that. More over, I have given a free hand to our 'award winning' writer-director team. They know the TRP mantra!!

A Satyavati met writer-director team to know more about that 'TRP mantra'.
A Satya- How do you reason this 'roommates kinda' relation between Monu n Meenu?
Jappu (writer)- It's the popularity mantra. The more they yearn for each other, the better they touch the hearts of viewers. The lead pair should love each other, but not profess it. They should get married, but not consummate it. They should care for each other, but not show it. That's when viewers long to see them admit it and wait relentlessly. This always gives TRP.
A Satya- I did not understand.
Dappu (director)- For example, take 'Iss Pair Ko Kya Kaam Doon'. It's lead pair have done every other thing together, but not sleeping. Everytime they come close, all they do is 'Dabba bey...' and viewers' heartbeat raises dangerously high. That's why the show is high on TRP chart.
Jappu- Also see 'Daal Aur Baati Hum' for instance. Had they been a normal married couple, their relationship would be as plain as 'daal roti', but not 'daal baati'. They are famous for being special. And in 'Vada Paav' the protagonist is still in love with his dead wife and keeping distance from current wife. Viewers are always hooked to this kind of 'amar prem' story you know!!
A Satya (totally confused)- Amar prem? But only after that 'Amar prem' was over, 'Monu prem' was started in NKTNMSK, am I right?
Jappu-Dappu together- NKTNMSK? We are talking about our TRP mantra!! Hamare liye to NKTNMSK, BLAH BLAH BLAH sab ek jaise hain. 
Aur hum sab serials ko ek jaise hi bana denge. Viewers need not worry!!   

Bakwaas Times leaves readers with this promise from the makers of NKTNMSK. Now it's up to viewers to gobble up what they are being served. 

Edited by WREX - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks!! BT rocks!! Superb!! ROFL! ROFL! Loved it.. Good work wrex! 'Iss pair ko kya kaam doon,' 'Daabba bey' and 'Daal aur bati hum' were fabulous!! :D :D :D Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Superb BT news 😆

Rash-me  , 

Mrinal Kiron Karpur (in a sarcastic tone)- Now, this leap!! Munni n Dabbu will be in teens even before their parents could consummate their marriage !!! 🤣  🤣 🤣

'Dabba bey...' 😆 😆 😆

Also see 'Daal Aur Baati Hum' for instance. Had they been a normal married couple, their relationship would be as plain 'daal roti', but not 'daal baati'. They are famous for being special. And in 'Vada Paav' the protagonist is still in love with his dead wife and keeping distance from current wife. Viewers are always hooked to this kind of 'amar prem' story you know!!    🤣   🤣 🤣

You are too good yaar mast likhte ho tum log   

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Amazing BT news..😆
Shamo has to definately read this latest BT news.. aftr all.. its given by supporting reporter of JS..😛
misty85 thumbnail
Wonderful wonderful... I loved it...🤣 🤣
Suhar karama ji kuch toh karam karo...😆

shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was just fantastic 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG..this is...fantabulous.👏👏...Na khele Tum na maine score kiya...🤣...Iss pair ko kya naam don...🤣...Daal aur baati..hum..🤣..n sabse amazing tho Dabba dey...hai..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...yaar..kya punch mara hai..CV's ko..about celebrating double b'day's in a year..awesome...🤣🤣...fantastic hilarious post...WREX..*where is your charan*..
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAFO freaking Awesomee  ahha i cant stop my laughing want to read  BT news every day  ahah too amazing ,...!
UmraoJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

OMG..this is...fantabulous.👏👏...Na khele Tum na maine score kiya...🤣...Iss pair ko kya naam don...🤣...Daal aur baati..hum..🤣..n sabse amazing tho Dabba dey...hai..🤣...yaar..kya punch mara hai..CV's ko..about celebrating double b'day's in a year..awesome...🤣🤣...fantastic hilarious post...WREX..*where is your charan*..

Thank you for liking.🤗 Mere charan abhi door hain, fir bhi sadar sweekar hai!😉

Underlined: It's 'Dabba bey' , just like our Monu's 'abey, kya dekhta hai bey'!! But, 'Dabba de' too suits well.😆😆
UmraoJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu-monu

LMAFO freaking Awesomee  ahha i cant stop my laughing want to read  BT news every day  ahah too amazing ,...!

Aise mat chaho pleej!!
BT news frequency is inversely proportional to NBT quality. So, more BT articles means 'Da(b)best story' 😭!! That's so bad for all of us fans.