Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi, cant thank you enough for this post!! 

I had a terrible headache after reading the new article on failed Addu patao mission. And this was the right kind of article I needed to cheer myself up! 

It was reallly hillarious πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Munni and Dabbu grown up to be teenagers before their parents could consummate was just πŸ˜†πŸ€£...
UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Hi, cant thank you enough for this post!! 

I had a terrible headache after reading the new article on failed Addu patao mission. And this was the right kind of article I needed to cheer myself up! 

It was reallly hillarious πŸ€£

Munni and Dabbu grown up to be teenagers before their parents could consummate was just πŸ˜†πŸ€£...

Glad it served the purpose. When will the CV's understand that we are disheartened and fed up of our pyare Mohan's failures (in silly missions though)?
UmraoJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

Superb BT news πŸ˜†

Rash-me  , 

Mrinal Kiron Karpur (in a sarcastic tone)- Now, this leap!! Munni n Dabbu will be in teens even before their parents could consummate their marriage !!! πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

'Dabba bey...' πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Also see 'Daal Aur Baati Hum' for instance. Had they been a normal married couple, their relationship would be as plain 'daal roti', but not 'daal baati'. They are famous for being special. And in 'Vada Paav' the protagonist is still in love with his dead wife and keeping distance from current wife. Viewers are always hooked to this kind of 'amar prem' story you know!!    🀣   πŸ€£ πŸ€£

You are too good yaar mast likhte ho tum log   

Report maine nahin yaar, A Satyavati ne likha hai!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Still I take the credits on her behalf.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WREX..COME ON,A BIG HUG FOR YOU..super duper...Gosh,you really are talented...please keep on posting such fantastic posts...I was so depressed since today morning ,for various reasons, and this has really cheered me up considerably..Thanks...a million!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
UmraoJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitamma1

WREX..COME ON,A BIG HUG FOR YOU..super duper...Gosh,you really are talented...please keep on posting such fantastic posts...I was so depressed since today morning ,for various reasons, and this has really cheered me up considerably..Thanks...a million!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks for the warm words Sitamma. 
Like I said to Sumiswap, am happy that it (article) served the purpose. πŸ˜Š
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG thats one hell of a hilarious write up

I am going to name u "Title Queen Jr"

Among all the titles " Dabba vey " had me LMAO
Edited by bhavi20_s - 11 years ago
shamil thumbnail
🀣 and another 100 πŸ€£
sathyavathi? good! atleast one reporter at BT is not a jhootaπŸ˜‰
and I love love love the names u gave those shows🀣
and dabba bey takes the cake🀣
BT ka naam roshan kar rahe ho. jug jug jiyo *gives aashirvaad*🀣
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: WREX

'Iss Pair Ko Kya Kaam Doon'. It's lead pair have done every other thing together, but not sleeping. Everytime they come close, all they do is 'Dabba bey...' and viewers' heartbeat raises dangerously high. That's why the show is high on TRP chart.
Jappu- Also see 'Daal Aur Baati Hum' for instance. Had they been a normal married couple, their relationship would be as plain as 'daal roti', but not 'daal baati'. They are famous for being special. And in 'Vada Paav' the protagonist is still in love with his dead wife and keeping distance from current wife. Viewers are always hooked to this kind of 'amar prem' story you know!!
A Satya (totally confused)- Amar prem? But only after that 'Amar prem' was over, 'Monu prem' was started in NKTNMSK, am I right?
Jappu-Dappu together- NKTNMSK? We are talking about our TRP mantra!! Hamare liye to NKTNMSK, BLAH BLAH BLAH sab ek jaise hain. 
Aur hum sab serials ko ek jaise hi bana denge. Viewers need not worry!!   

wonderful reporter jee of BT 🀣kya spooof name hai show ke...Iss pair ko kya naam doon...daaba bee...thats perfect DAAL batti hum...dono daal bati hee banate rahte hai...nahi unhone promise kiya hai...ki vo...NKT ko blah bikul nahi banayenge...
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣 Superb yet again !!

Everytime they come close, all they do is 'Dabba bey...'

Dabba bey πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Amazing !! JS and AS (A satyavadi πŸ˜‰) AND ofc BT ROCK !! :D
swavai2 thumbnail
Super hilarious! What a talented Spoof writing!
Claps.

You are truely talented.and a true fan of NBT. As they say humor writing often may have pain as an inspiration So though we love your spoof and wish you the best at writing it. Yet lets hope you don't get too many and too easy topics through NBT to.write a spoof as.good.as.this.

Have you ever thought of writong a spoof on politics? Shamili and Wrex? Think of it. You may do wonders.
Thanks dear for this dhamaal spoof.
Edited by swavai2 - 11 years ago