Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shalluuu

i am agree with you when it comes sumitra i am against her why she want her son to come back?????????

when it comes to dadisa her over laad  pyar was not good for jagat

when it comes to anandi your husband is doing crime you are not putting  him behind bars but when jyoti father did crime the secene is opposite..kya apne husband k liye tum sarpanch nahi ho

when it comes to gauri " is pathetic jagat m kya h jo tum sumitra k challenge ko itna serious le rahi ho"

here i have described women in different respect...yes it women who need to change first...

hi sweethert!
ummm dont feel bad or like i am toning...but here my point is not about jagat or sumitra or bhairo or DS or for the character of BV's
my thread was and is  about  female in general..and how much they are responsible for the outcome of individual in society... how much you beliove in being a mother the very1st teacher of a kid...
so its an humble request...please give me your pov or thinking or ideas about it..not about a character..because it will soon elad to fight or bashing..and i dont want that...please darling.
shalluuu thumbnail
payal i have shown how female is responsible for the outcome of individual character,,mene jo kaha hai agar vo na ho than definately we willl have good individuals...
earth1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yaar tum itne achhe fonts kahan se lkaati ho.

dekho yaar ... ek baat kahun ... my mommy is very gentle , while im quite spunky . ab kabhi kabhi people dont like what i say ... or dont liek the way i handle situations , or something ... will it be alright to blame my mommy.

actualy i feel real bad if she get sblamed. she is very gentle and mild and is in no way responsible for me being what i am.

why am i what i am? i dont know. maybe thats the wya nature decide to make me ... my mommy did nto teach me that .

so i wanted to say yes mother is first teacher but she is not 100% responsible for her kis turning out whatever they do in their life.
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Payal, 

I wanted to share one incident from childhood with you.  I am an only girl with two brothers younger than me.  When we were kids my mum would expect me to make tea or whatever for them because I was a girl.  I would refuse because I always rebelled anyway ðŸ˜ƒ

My mum would get really mad at me and I would tell her in front of my bros that what's the point of doing for them now because when their wives will come they (the boys) will do everything for their wives so why can't they make their mum and sis a cuppa tea now. ðŸ˜‰

Btw I was born and raised out of India, like 5th generation who has been outside of India.  And funny thing is, just the other day I mentioned this to one of my bros on the phone because he was cooking the evening meal (we all three live on different continents and see each other on Skype mostly).  Well I am teaching my niece to do the same with her brother ðŸ˜Š
payalibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: earth1978

yaar tum itne achhe fonts kahan se lkaati ho.

dekho yaar ... ek baat kahun ... my mommy is very gentle , while im quite spunky . ab kabhi kabhi people dont like what i say ... or dont liek the way i handle situations , or something ... will it be alright to blame my mommy.

actualy i feel real bad if she get sblamed. she is very gentle and mild and is in no way responsible for me being what i am.

why am i what i am? i dont know. maybe thats the wya nature decide to make me ... my mommy did nto teach me that .

so i wanted to say yes mother is first teacher but she is not 100% responsible for her kis turning out whatever they do in their life.

right..you are spunky...and if people dosent like what you saying means you are wrong... no jsut beacuse your thinking dosent match and they dint liked it for me its never one is wrong..its about understanding...
and i feel evry oen in their own ways have their own pov and think acording to them and you will feel yourself its right or wrong

and about what you said me,about your mom...tell me one thing..even being spunky did you ever insulted any one badly or inflict pain or did soem thing to amke them feel ashemed of you...
my darling i am dead shure..even if remotely you try to say even harsh or bad words to any one...then be shure darling..you will never say again your mother is most gentel one...because i will give my life if she jsut dosent give you the most hardened look or later give you the hide for your life for being this bad a person...
earth1978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalibm

right..you are spunky...and if people dosent like what you saying means you are wrong... no jsut beacuse your thinking dosent match and they dint liked it for me its never one is wrong..its about understanding...
and i feel evry oen in their own ways have their own pov and think acording to them and you will feel yourself its right or wrong

and about what you said me,about your mom...tell me one thing..even being spunky did you ever insulted any one badly or inflict pain or did soem thing to amke them feel ashemed of you...
my darling i am dead shure..even if remotely you try to say even harsh or bad words to any one...then be shure darling..you will never say again your mother is most gentel one...because i will give my life if she jsut dosent give you the most hardened look or later give you the hide for your life for being this bad a person...

i have never tried to harm anyone in my life yes. and i have never done anything intentionally to bring bad name to my family.
but my mother is very docile whiel im not. im often comaped to her and sometime sppl say ... my mom did nto rais eme well. i tend to get angry and be rude ... nto that i want to but thats how my mind reacts ... m trying hard to improve but fir bhi ho hi jata hai :(
she did raise me well ... about my spunk ... it came on its own , she had no hand.
payalibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

i am agree with you when it comes sumitra i am against her why she want her son to come back?????????

when it comes to dadisa her over laad  pyar was not good for jagat

when it comes to anandi your husband is doing crime you are not putting  him behind bars but when jyoti father did crime the secene is opposite..kya apne husband k liye tum sarpanch nahi ho

when it comes to gauri " is pathetic jagat m kya h jo tum sumitra k challenge ko itna serious le rahi ho"

here i have described women in different respect...yes it women who need to change first...

yes...females need to change...its a root coause of all the trouble...
payalibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: parri814

Payal, 

I wanted to share one incident from childhood with you.  I am an only girl with two brothers younger than me.  When we were kids my mum would expect me to make tea or whatever for them because I was a girl.  I would refuse because I always rebelled anyway ðŸ˜ƒ

My mum would get really mad at me and I would tell her in front of my bros that what's the point of doing for them now because when their wives will come they (the boys) will do everything for their wives so why can't they make their mum and sis a cuppa tea now. ðŸ˜‰

Btw I was born and raised out of India, like 5th generation who has been outside of India.  And funny thing is, just the other day I mentioned this to one of my bros on the phone because he was cooking the evening meal (we all three live on different continents and see each other on Skype mostly).  Well I am teaching my niece to do the same with her brother ðŸ˜Š

welll...i feel their is little difference..what you said is quite acpetable even in indian family leaving abroad...but what you said to your mom about tea thing and brothers and about their wifes...try and say that in india...i mean when we are brought up in our own country..i am telling you..before 50years if this happend woman would ahve got one hell of slap...in my time around 35yrs bbefore..was chup karo...this is what i am teaching you or you are being taught...and in last 20 years...yes!you should do...he cant he dosen know how to do but you know naa so you do...and now it is..even however much we are modern we cant forget we are female and kitchen cant be taken out of our system...so now see the changes..in thinking... 
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalibm

welll...i feel their is little difference..what you said is quite acpetable even in indian family leaving abroad...but what you said to your mom about tea thing and brothers and about their wifes...try and say that in india...i mean when we are brought up in our own country..i am telling you..before 50years if this happend woman would ahve got one hell of slap...in my time around 35yrs bbefore..was chup karo...this is what i am teaching you or you are being taught...and in last 20 years...yes!you should do...he cant he dosen know how to do but you know naa so you do...and now it is..even however much we are modern we cant forget we are female and kitchen cant be taken out of our system...so now see the changes..in thinking... 

I agree our circumstances are different but I want to add that my husband is from India ( well he left when he was a teenager) and all his siblings too.  I have never gotten up early to make Nashta for him ever. In fact I sleep until 9 or 10am on the weekends.  He makes my tea for me.  His brother cooks in their home. We share the child rearing duties, even his brother and brother in laws (both from india) too. It's quite a liberal family but I do recognize that what we have is the minority.  So deep respect for you guys!
Edited by parri814 - 11 years ago
earth1978 thumbnail
payal sorry fir se kuch to personal aa gay ayaar tere thread me. i think we tend to cite ourselves as examples becuase hum wohi jaante hain.
isliye discussion thoda bahut personal ho jata hai.

i think u have a daughter ... but u can think what u wud liek to teach if u have a son. i wud liek to teach him to refer to girls as aap and give all femnales respect not just me or his sisters.

and will teach him to share his wife's responsibilities in house chores and surpris eher with small nice gifts now n then. tahst smthing i wud have liked to have in m life.
Edited by earth1978 - 11 years ago