EVERY SINGLE FEMALE IN SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!!!

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
In so many topics and threads and posts i read..jagat should change or he is MCP and egoistic and all(i dont deny)...but changing pighead ..welll will that solve the problem
to me i think the root cause of problem is females... IF WE  FAMALES  WANT  WE  CAN  HAVE  THIS  WORLD  FULL  OF  PEOPLE  LIKE  SHIV  AND   ALSO,IF  WE  WANT  WE  CAN  CREATE  A  ARMY   FULL  OF  PEOPLE  LIKE  JAGAT...since the day we female give born to son we start differenciating between our own daughter and son...why do we do that??..why?...the day we will stop it...(specially in a country like india)..i gurantee 90%of the problem females are suffering or facing today,for it the female gender itself is responsible,will be vanished...
they dosent say aweee  or  just to joke around - MOTHER IS THE 1ST TEACHER OF A KID - SO true they said..she is a teacher to a kid..not the gender male or female...and she herself starts problem for herself here,by teaching them the difference between gender male and female...in school when a kid start going their a teacher dosent say you are male so you will get more attention and you female get out of class or go and sit on back and all...then why man like pighead are happen to exist in socity...and people like shiv can be seen ..yes numebr are less..yet can be seen...
what say guys...i am open to all sort of post...but please avoid personal touch... keep it to healthy discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

earth1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sigh. smitra is a good mom. it is wrong to again blame the mother.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes mother play very important role for development of character of child .even aasha bhosle said in interview  jub tuk aurat khud nahi sudhregi tub tuk aurat ka kalyaan nahi ho sakta  mother should not be partial to children on gender bias just because tommorrow girls have to go sasural so v should strict with them otherwise in laws will say what u have learnt from ur mother and v should not strict to boys because they r not going to sasural .there r things more than sasural also .v have responsibility towards society also and i think good society can be develop only if there r good girls and good boys .only girls and only boys cant make society good and good girls and good boys can only come if mother is equal to them.
payalibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: earth1978

sigh. smitra is a good mom. it is wrong to again blame the mother.

no sweettt...any mother be it poor or wealthy...all are good in their own ways...its not about sumitra..or for any one in particular...its about whole female gender...

but as you said about sumitra..i will still take my point about MOTHER BEING THE 1ST TEACHER OF KID AS MY STAND AND WITH THAT I WILL TELL YOU - then you can decide youself -
when did sumitra sat with jagat and taught him,when did she sat and gave him option to think what DS is doing with anandi is not right...when did she sat and made him think ke yes you male but dosent mean ke whateva you think is always correct..it can be wrong...when did she make him try to see DS burning books of anandi beacuse she did well then him was wrong and you should be happy your wife is so good in studies...when did she encourged him to think about others before himself...???????????????????????????
important factor - 1)...she being female couldnt go above DS of that time...but in alone she could atleast  have let the pighead think about it..must have sowed some seeds inside him..yes!because of DS might be pighead wouldnt let what sumitra taught him flourish..yet the root is still very much inisde and any day it can start blooming  and could take shape  and we might have seen different jagat even after lots of mistake he did..or he wouldnt go to the length he went to insulting anandi..
2)she was helpless woman..no doubt..with that time of DS it was beter to be quit...but she knew bhairo has guts and he do things against the wishes of him mom and later make her understand too even however much she angry...but whereas anandi's torture was concern..like burning of books and all..seh never disclose this to bhairo..if this has been done wouldnt we have known different anandi...and would jagat has gone to gauri with all those alligations pighead had inflict upon her..yes..clothes might be the factor then for pighead to leave anandi but beside it their wouldnt ahve been other factor to my thinking
3) this poitn is so amazing so wonderous for me...i still after 20 years of understanding the life am still laughing for the hypocracy of the situation...its still so funy and yet so truth and such a fact ke it amkes me go faint - we all say males being a bread winner..so we have to do what they say or their ego might hurt and then prob. in marrige life and all..or what society wil say if we go against the bread winner... but what amazes is WHY  WHO  EVER  IS  THE   BREAD  WINNER   OF  THE  FAMILY  NEVER   TREAT   HER  MOTHER  THE  WAY  HE  TREATS  HIS  WIFE  OR  HIS  SISTER  OR  HIS  DOWN  MARKET  THINKING  ABOUT  HIS  EGO ,WHERE HE THINKS  FEMALE  WILL  BE  ALWAYS  BE  SLEEPER  OF  LEGS...WHY  A  SON  NEVER  SHOWS  THIS  TO  HIS  MOM..WHY  DID  BAHIRO  AND  BASANT  NEVER  SHOWED  THIS  FACTOR...WHY  DINT  IT  CAME  IN  ACT  EVEN  WHEN DS  WENT  TO  SUCH  LENGTH  KE  SHE  KILLED  BASANT 1ST  WIFE...

so  as  after  all this  point  i think  i more  now  belive - mother is the 1st teacher of  kids

payalibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

yes mother play very important role for development of character of child .even aasha bhosle said in interview  jub tuk aurat khud nahi sudhregi tub tuk aurat ka kalyaan nahi ho sakta  mother should not be partial to children on gender bias just because tommorrow girls have to go sasural so v should strict with them otherwise in laws will say what u have learnt from ur mother and v should not strict to boys because they r not going to sasural .there r things more than sasural also .v have responsibility towards society also and i think good society can be develop only if there r good girls and good boys .only girls and only boys cant make society good and good girls and good boys can only come if mother is equal to them.

well said  buddy...very  well said..and you understood exctly what i wanted to say
kudos...👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
earth1978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalibm

no sweettt...any mother be it poor or wealthy...all are good in their own ways...its not about sumitra..or for any one in particular...its about whole female gender...

but as you said about sumitra..i will still take my point about MOTHER BEING THE 1ST TEACHER OF KID AS MY STAND AND WITH THAT I WILL TELL YOU - then you can decide youself -
when did sumitra sat with jagat and taught him,when did she sat and gave him option to think what DS is doing with anandi is not right...when did she sat and made him think ke yes you male but dosent mean ke whateva you think is always correct..it can be wrong...when did she make him try to see DS burning books of anandi beacuse she did well then him was wrong and you should be happy your wife is so good in studies...when did she encourged him to think about others before himself...???????????????????????????
important factor - 1)...she being female couldnt go above DS of that time...but in alone she could atleast  have let the pighead think about it..must have sowed some seeds inside him..yes!because of DS might be pighead wouldnt let what sumitra taught him flourish..yet the root is still very much inisde and any day it can start blooming  and could take shape  and we might have seen different jagat even after lots of mistake he did..or he wouldnt go to the length he went to insulting anandi..
2)she was helpless woman..no doubt..with that time of DS it was beter to be quit...but she knew bhairo has guts and he do things against the wishes of him mom and later make her understand too even however much she angry...but whereas anandi's torture was concern..like burning of books and all..seh never disclose this to bhairo..if this has been done wouldnt we have known different anandi...and would jagat has gone to gauri with all those alligations pighead had inflict upon her..yes..clothes might be the factor then for pighead to leave anandi but beside it their wouldnt ahve been other factor to my thinking
3) this poitn is so amazing so wonderous for me...i still after 20 years of understanding the life am still laughing for the hypocracy of the situation...its still so funy and yet so truth and such a fact ke it amkes me go faint - we all say males being a bread winner..so we have to do what they say or their ego might hurt and then prob. in marrige life and all..or what society wil say if we go against the bread winner... but what amazes is WHY  WHO  EVER  IS  THE   BREAD  WINNER   OF  THE  FAMILY  NEVER   TREAT   HER  MOTHER  THE  WAY  HE  TREATS  HIS  WIFE  OR  HIS  SISTER  OR  HIS  DOWN  MARKET  THINKING  ABOUT  HIS  EGO ,WHERE HE THINKS  FEMALE  WILL  BE  ALWAYS  BE  SLEEPER  OF  LEGS...WHY  A  SON  NEVER  SHOWS  THIS  TO  HIS  MOM..WHY  DID  BAHIRO  AND  BASANT  NEVER  SHOWED  THIS  FACTOR...WHY  DINT  IT  CAME  IN  ACT  EVEN  WHEN DS  WENT  TO  SUCH  LENGTH  KE  SHE  KILLED  BASANT 1ST  WIFE...

so  as  after  all this  point  i think  i more  now  belive - mother is the 1st teacher of  kids

in ur first post u said about discrimination. haan sumitra ne discriminate nahi kiya but jaggi ko samjhaya bhi nai. maybe we can do what ur sayin with our sons but it will take lot of time to take effect.

even i have wondered about men's treatment to their mothers and that to their sisters. but then im done tryin to find out the reasons. many things in life ... have no explaination. i think basically with wife , men's ego is more at play.

why it is li that ... maybe due to society and what it has taught everyone over the years. i agree mothers can make positive changes ... true but so can all other relatives.
Edited by earth1978 - 11 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
i am agree with you when it comes sumitra i am against her why she want her son to come back?????????

when it comes to dadisa her over laad  pyar was not good for jagat

when it comes to anandi your husband is doing crime you are not putting  him behind bars but when jyoti father did crime the secene is opposite..kya apne husband k liye tum sarpanch nahi ho

when it comes to gauri " is pathetic jagat m kya h jo tum sumitra k challenge ko itna serious le rahi ho"

here i have described women in different respect...yes it women who need to change first...
Edited by shalluuu - 11 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yesterday my brother went to watch movie and after returning he saw that 2500 money fell from pocket of person my brother return money to him then latter said that u have to drink coffee and popcorn with me and with my money only but my brother refuses and went away but he was found by him whose money was lost and he urges to him so at last my brother agree .it is because my mother also gave him good culture .if my mother is not strict to him he would have been bad boy.
payalibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: earth1978

in ur first post u said about discrimination. haan sumitra ne discriminate nahi kiya but jaggi ko samjhaya bhi nai. maybe we can do what ur sayin with our sons but it will take lot of time to take effect.

even i have wondered about men's treatment to their mothers and that to their sisters. but then im done tryin to find out the reasons. many things in life ... have no explaination. i think basically with wife , men's ego is more at play.

why it is li that ... maybe due to society and what it has taught everyone over the years. i agree mothers can make positive changes ... true but so can all other relatives.

its an emence pleasure..makes me feel good ke i am able to make you understand what i was saying...love u 🤗
earth1978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalibm

its an emence pleasure..makes me feel good ke i am able to make you understand what i was saying...love u 🤗

haan lekin maa ke saath papa dadi aur baaki sub ko bhi change hona padega. agar maa kuch sikhaye or dadi kuch to fir result wahi ka wahi naa ... dadi sa ne jagi ko bigada tha yaar ...