Awesome update...
loved swaron romance...
hope kria's dream is not true...
waiting for d nxt update...
--devilish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

18th PART:

It was they night be4 their wedding...eyerthing was set...the venue...the time..the dress...the...food...the people...the cake.the flower gal...the maid of honour...and last but not the least the bride and the groom...

The groom that is our one and only rey...is all set to welcome his friends for the bachelor party...the only night...which the other guys thought that it was the night of freedom...they can do watever they wanted to...get drunk... dance...live life to the fullest...but for rey...he felt...it was like a night for missing someone that is his one and only one angel kriya...he coudnt stop thinking about her...
rey(mind): what will she be doing now...?? will she be missing me?? ptf!! rey kaise baatein kar raha hai...yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai...obvio...she would be missing me yarr...!!

But his thoughts were interupted by the door bell...he opened and the guys entered inside...all took their seats...

r: so guys...what do we do now..??

v: arey thu aise kyu puch raha hai dude??

r: I'm sorry what??

v: abey...thu aise puch raha hai as if thu kriya se kal hi shaadi karega aur kal hi divorce karega...

r: oye!! aise phirse tumne kaha nah toh phir...!!

sw: guys guys...come one yarr...bachelor party hai toh...lets have fun...no shaadi divorece etc ke topics...!! remember nilesh tumne hi toh kaha ki its a night of freedom..!! for the groom...??

ni: ha woh toh hai...!! lets dip into the pool??

r: itni raat ko??

v: lets do something crazy guys!!!!

all headed to the pool in the front yard of rey's house...

all took out their shirts and dive into the water splashing water all around...they had a fun time together...and for the first time in their life they felt as if they are meeting afetr 100 years!!

then the went inside the house and watched back to back horro movies...nilesh and vicky behaved like small kids...who get scareed watching horror movies and throw popcorn all over...

v: arey rey mujhe pyaas lagi hai...

r: toh kitchen mein jaana...thu yaha peheli baar aaya hai kya???

v: nahi woh dar lag raha hai... :p

r: coem on dude!!

ni: arey mein chaltha huna bhai...

nilesh and vicky go to the kitchen...

vicky poured few cold drinks into the glasses...and added a lillte bit of alcohol...

n: thu yeh kaha se laaya??

v: come on yaar bachelor party hai...

ni: lekin unnhe pata chal gay toh...

v: woh log kya living room se hidden camera se humme dek rahe hein??

ni: nahi but still...

they go the the living room and hand the drinks to swayam and rey and also have a glass fir themselves...

rey started feeling dizzy but cud keep himself stable but vicky swayam and nil we going crazy throwing popcorn dancing like mad...they lost control and feel on the couch getting exhausted and dozed off...rey was getting mad on the other side trying to keep himself stable and keeping his drunk friends stable but quit and sat down exhausted...something struck his mind and he went towards the car started the engine and drove towards kriya's place...he thought dat everybody might be sleeping and it wudnt look good to ring the door bell so he climed the tree beside kriya's room window... and landed on her floor jumping...

he saw a faint figure of some1 in the dark room...he thought that it was kriya and wanted to surprise her...so he tippy toed towards her and hugged her from behind by her waist

r: mein aa gaya my angel...do u knw how much i missed u...?? did u miss me...angel?? kuch bolo nah...??

??? : rey mujhe chodo aise koi chori chupke aata hai kya??
he sudden;y stopped hugging and felt that it wasnt kriya's voice but it sounded familiar...

he switched onn the lughts and to his surprise it was kriya MOM!!!

r(in mind): oh my goooddd!! mein toh gaya...kal ki shaadi cancel...mujhe abhi juthe padenge...

he look towards her mom with pleading eyes which were trying to say aunty m uhe cho do pls...mein chupc hap chale jaunga...

r: aa...aunty...aa ap..?? woh I'm so sorry aunty pls mujhe maaf kardo..!! plz plz plz!!

smriti started laughing hard that she cudnt talk...

sm: tum itna kyu daar rahe ho...?? haha...its okay...i understand...i understand...ki tum kitne tensed ho haha...hehee...haha...kriya niiche jao usse millo...

r: shollie

and went donwstairs...

a cute girl in her cute pyjama's was wearing heels and trying hard not to fall or else it was going to be a huge embarrasement for her tomorrow...

k: mujhse nahi hoga..!!

sh: come on u can do ittt...

k: but i ca--!!! aahhh!!
she tripped and fell right into rey's comforting arms

r: meine kaha tha nah...ki mein tumne kuch nahi hone dunga...

k: ha...(lost in his eyes)...par tum yaha??

r: i was missing u so much...

k: aww i missed u tooo

both leaned in but as usual hamari sharon interupted them

sh: ahem ahem!! helllo am alive!!

both moved from their position

rey noticed that sharon was looking here and there...he understood dat she was looking for her mr.right..

r: sharon swayam nahi aaya...

sh(blushing): woh mein mein aunty ko dundh rahi thi swayam ko nahi...s samaj gaya...?? (goes upstairs)

r: kriya i want u to come with now...

k: par kaha??

r: somewhere...i hope u like it...

k)in mind): i like each and every thing about...u...

they both go to a deserted place...more like a park...aside a fountain...

rey twirled kriya and pulled her closer...and fell the chill spary of water from the fountain...rey took a heart shaped balloon from the aside the stand and asked kriya to hold it...

k: balloon??

r: welll yeh yaha ka ek tradition hai...wedding se pehele couples yaha aate hai and they take this balloon and wish together so dat nothing can tear them apart...

kriya without thinking held the balloon and rey did the same placing his plam on her delicate hands...and both wished together...closing eyes and let it into the air...

it was the best moment of both their lives and this time kriya pulled rey into a cute warm kiss and both smiled beneath the kiss...

------------------------------------------------
so ending it here...

do like it

will be updating the next chapter soon  

bye bye!!

type karthe karthe toh mein thak gayi!!   zzz!!
Edited by devilish11 - 11 years ago
--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update...
Thankx 4 d pm
update soon
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cute n sweet update...
anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome loved it
it was minbowing
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This was amazing!!!

Thanx for d pm:)
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice part 👏...
Bachelor's party pe boys drink na karein, esa kabhi ho sakta hai kiya 😆...
Rey hugged Kria's mom ...
But shukar hai woh JKR ke avatar mein nahi gai 😆...
Continue soon...
N thanks for the pm 😊.
Deepu_kr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. NICKY Bro's r always look so cute together. Update asap.