Read All Chapters in one go πŸ˜‰
Ufff What a Piece of Writing, Em floored 😳 πŸ‘
I didnt find Maan wrong in this story but he is bit mysterious 😳
Last Chapter u updated was Mind Boggling ☺️ πŸ˜‰
Continue Soon !

❀️ Sheen ❀️
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG Finally I am sooo happy welcopme back and don't dump us I loved this story I think it's been not months but years at least it feels like that
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Recap-  'No...no...I won't...Rajinder was a b****** ...I killed him because he was a criminal, he took an innocent's life...why...why on earth would I do that to my life?
'Geet was startled. 'All right sweetie' she maintained her stance and untied him, letting him take the charge once again and make love throughout the better half of the night all over again.

Chapter 31- Breaking Dawn

It took every bit of Geet's patience to stay calm and wait for Meera's reply. Maan was injured and to top it, even her brother-in-laws have arrived at their house which was a good thing as it meant there are more people to take care of him but it also meant complications.

Geet wanted privacy beyond anything else as she needed to confront Maan about his past. The younger brothers weren't nosy...far from it in fact, but it still made Geet anxious.

She knew that Meera was no secret agent nor she had any sort of links with anyone in that particular field, her only hope was 'Right to information Act' or any strong link connected to Maan's past- for example his biological mother. Who was she? What Maan could have possibly done to her that made Brij accuse him of being a murderer? Also why did he say that Rajinder was a b******?

Too many questions swarming inside her head and the only person who is capable of answering them all is a hopeless case.

She got agitated thinking on it, not aware that the blade of the knife she was holding was now cutting into her skin. She was oblivious to the physical pain as her brain didn't register that.

'GEET!' She was pulled back from her chain of thoughts with the only-too-familiar voice and looked at the direction of it. Maan rushed to her side taking her now-bleeding hand in his' looking at her in concern which soon turned to anger.

'WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?' He bellowed. She stood speechless, facing him.

'Are you trying to hurt me by hurting yourself?' He questioned her, his voice shaking in paranoia at seeing her blood!

'We were supposed to be partners, remember? Life partners' Geet turned her head and questioned him back in a grave voice, her hand still in his'. Maan stood bewildered at her sudden, strange question.

'But like always, you decided everything on your own' Geet continued feeling a lot braver than she's ever felt. 'You never trusted me...never. Neither me nor my love. I left everything behind just to be with you, I chose you over my family, DON'T for a second try and ask me if I've done a favour on you being out of options or out of pity because even you know all too well that it isn't true and I'm not counting all the supposed sacrifices I've made because they weren't sacrifices at all...at least I don't count them that way'.

'I know, I know very well that you love me...love me more than your life, love me perhaps to the point of dangerous obsession, but of what use is that if the foundation of our relationship is so weak? That the person who claims to be my life-partner have never shared the horrors of his past just because I never asked him? WHY?' This time it was her turn to raise her voice. Maan was rendered speechless, agony in his eyes not because of the context of the conversation but because every word of it was true.

'You kept distracting me by either by using lies or using sex, you thought I'll never find out or think on it? You proudly state that you are my husband and still put such little faith in me? Your wife!' She spat the last word, angry tears now making their way down to her cheeks.

Maan closed his eyes, let go of her bleeding hand runs his fingers through his hair. He took one deep breath and started in a monotonous tone, devoid of any emotion. 'My father and my...biological mother, Inderjeet Singh Khurana and Shilpa Upadhyay respectively met when they were in school. My father was in class 12 and she was in 10. They started going out. They were in different schools, though. Dad was in an upmarket and posh school where only the well-to-do families get their children get admitted whereas Shilpa went to a different school which was not the same, high-society types.'

'They were dating in secret as Shilpa's school was a bit infamous for recruiting student of all sorts, at times without so much as an entrance test. And dad didn't want to associate himself with the school even though he was head over heels for his beautiful girlfriend.'

'When both their board exams were nearing, Dadaji and Dadima decided to send my dad in here (London) for his higher studies. Neither of them took the news nicely. And even after my father's repeated attempts to try and make her understand that he will stay in touch with her and come to India two times a year, she wasn't convinced.'

'At this my father made a very tactful move...he didn't wanted to lose his lady love nor did he wanted to go against the wishes of his parents. He asked them to sponsor the education of an underprivileged child and send her to London along with him, she can stay at the girls hostel and THIS house was already made for him.'

'Both his parents agreed, didn't for once questioned him about how he knows the girl, but obviously they wanted to see her board results before sending the letter to the prescribed high school. And as fate had it, she didn't fare well in her exams.'

'She emotionally manipulated my dad saying that she now knows that he'd never never want to do anything with her anymore as she hasn't fared well, giving all sorts of excuses for her poor results, crying and whimpering that she'll never be able to able to see her again. And in that unfortunate and whimsical moment, my dad decided to get married to her.' Maan spoke through clenched teeth and closed eyes.

Precap-  'What is this?' He asked in disgust.

She giggled as she replied 'celebration!'

Yappiiieee...so finally an update after, like...ages πŸ˜›

Glad to be back with all my lovelies, cuties and so on  πŸ₯³

So...with a heavy heart I must say that this story is coming to an end. Perhaps two more chapter to go.

You guys must be wondering why I came with this particular title for my story. Well after reading all the twilight books, I've realized how highly influenced GHSP was from the novel! πŸ˜ƒ

Therefore, it only deemed fit that I shall write the remaining two chapters in a way that'd give Twilight a fitting honour πŸ‘

Here's to all of you, do read AND comment! πŸ˜†

Loads of love...your very own Shelly πŸ€—

Edited by shelly_08 - 9 years ago
Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
pls post the update soon dear!!!waiting and checking the thread repeatively :(
SheenGcian thumbnail
You came back with an Awesome Chapter Shreya πŸ‘
Maan's character is lil bit grey shaded but he loves Geet alot
Finally he is telling her His past ! His dad was rich but biological mother was poor ! I think she married him for property or something πŸ˜•
Lets c what happens? Waitinggg to see more of Maan's past? 😳
Continue Soon !

What about ur other story "Pact with the Devil" ?
Will u continue that? Bcs I saw yesterday That thread is closed πŸ˜•
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
glad to have u back after a long time..
loved the update...

gurtimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part.. Finally maan started to share his past with geet.. Waiting for nxt part
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Awesome update
Glad u updated :D
But ending if in two parts :(
Finally maan opening up to geet
Geets outburst was painful
She said correct :|
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shreya πŸ€—...welcome back...thank u for the update and pm...awww Geet hurt her hand ...loved the way she questioned Maan on his trusting her as a wife ...finally he is clearing her doubts...from what he is saying his Mom does not look like a good character...wondering how u will end in 2 more parts...so much mystery still...plz update soon πŸ˜Š
      thanks image