Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice nice nice nice nice nice written, loved it
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: azk92

</div><div>
<font color="#cc0033" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Kishore!</font>
<font color="#cc0033" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup posting part 2 right now!</font>
<font color="#cc0033" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh chill out LOL.. don't you trust me? Amby=RK fan.. you really think m gna kill him off? LOL</font>

ya, come on K bro, he is gone nowhere but to come wid blast, m i right sis? Just going to start 2nd part.. N i m 100% sure, u came wid another part.. Comment u later.. Bye bye.. In a hurry to read..
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderfully penned πŸ‘πŸ‘ Superb portrayal of emotions, this FF has so much scope of heading back to the Golden memories of our lovely couple..hope we get to read it!!!

A small request please continue your other FF(m eagerly waiting)

Thanks a ton!!!

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing FF...Hats off to your imagination & writing style.Thank you so much for writing post leap story.It's wonderful ...& on right time.😊 

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amby just read the 2 parts. So beautifully and very much plausible scenario of accidents and a memory loss.. Loved the way of Priya will get to romance with Ram afresh.. Riya is so adorable..
Great writing.. carry on..
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The more i read ur fiction, the more respect increased for u. Respect like we give for famous writer... This part has increased that respect even more.. This 2nd part is another masterpiece.. U know very well where to mix emotional part into ur fiction n dis is the best thing i liked in ur fiction.. No patience left to wait for next part so plz write as soon as possible..
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update keep updating
viny_queen thumbnail
superbly written i love every bit of this just awasome
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oye Amby... tera jawab nehi yaarπŸ‘ can't wait to read da falling in love all over again... aawwwiieee... its gonna be all so magical m sure😍 waiting for da next.. thnx for da pmπŸ€—
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wah Amby! Read both the parts in one go. The part 1 seems to ve pretty much what we can
Expect in the show considering the rumors. Love the whole emotional bit. U sure know
How to hit the tear nerve.
The reunion at the most unexpected hour and Priya 's reactions were fab. Can't wait to see them
Falling in love again.

Great job girl.Fantastic! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘