Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well that goes to interesting way...make ram again fall in love with priya ...that's just superb thought πŸ‘πŸΌ ...waiting for next one...
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I completed part 2 and have this fuzzy warm feeling in my heart.

One, you are going to take us all down the memory lane while Priya tries to woo her man back... all those Raya moments which we abso-absolutely love!!! It would be heaven!!!!

Second, Those flashbacks.. everytime Ram is with Priya.. oh my god! Tension would be palpable...

Amby, love you for starting this FF. Thanks so much!!!

Now I won't pass my days in miserable anticipation of leap. Your FF is going to give me all that I want! Yippi!!
πŸ€—
tasfia1991 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
too good...plz plz plz update soon...
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey amby,
Like like like... the first part was a humdinger in emotional rollercoasting... i got a little upset at having to read about Ram's death... but then that is me... i dont like it if he is upset how was I going to react to the concept of his death??? But you more than made up with the 2nd part... I love the natural sequence of events.. you are keeping true to the show while making it so much better for the likes of me... Love this Ram Kapoor too... build on him man... he is gorgeous but who ever said that something wonderful cannot be made more so... go for it!!!

And a big πŸ‘πŸ‘ for your title
LOVED IT
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amby.. I have to tell u, u got the skill to make me smile and sob at the same time... Everytime i read your updates, i have this tiny little tear in my eyes and a smile on my lips!! U rock girl!

!And Remember, i'm desperately waiting for ur updates!! It would be awesome to live those memories again... And finally whan a day will finally arrive when Ram will remember who HIS PRIYA is... Waiting DESPERATELY!!!!

Edited by RaYaKapoor - 11 years ago
asheema_sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwsssooommee
luved it...
plz plz continue...
eagerly waitin ...
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice update...😊
Plzzz continue... waiting to see how Priya woes Ram back and make him remember everything... 😍
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!! Beautifully written! πŸ˜† Totally loved it❀️ Can't wait for Riya to call Ram!πŸ˜‰ Pls continue soon!
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AwesomeπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...I am getting an idea of what the story will be like in the leap episodesπŸ˜ƒ...you are just mindblowing...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...thanks a lot for the PM😳😳...wait definitely wait for ur next part...😳...you ROCK !!!πŸ˜ƒ
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ram is  alive    .  he  met  priya  and riya. lovely   part ..

but he  dnt  remember any thing past ishika's wedding. and  still believe  nik blindly

love   again .. intreasting   please  do  update  soon..

thanku ..
Edited by luvbalh - 11 years ago