Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

---edited---

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i have no words!!! this update was simply a masterpiece tanzie!!!! 
every emotion was portrayed magnificientlyyy!!!!! high on emotions and immensely beautiful...!⭐️ β­οΈ Thanks a lot Indu. as usually your comment is flattering πŸ€—

abhay called aryan every few minutes to know about pia! that was so wonderfull. when abhay heard pia is going to leave he felt angry n devastated yet he decided not to stop her only becoz his ego came in between!! even after reaching home he shouted on pia when little shreya called her mom!...but i think the words he said were half true,as i think it was his anger on pia for going to leave him once again that came out in the form of that terrible outburst!!!  it was his love,pain n restless feeling of loosing her again that made him more angry!! it's just my guess though! b/w is it so?? No. it was her frustration and anger buried which he could never take out on Pia. a death can change everything in the life. EVERYTHING and he has faced 2 deaths together and somehow Pia is responsible and before the truth came out he really believed she is the reason. when the person you love most becomes the person you cant bear anymore - that hatred is destructive for both the parties. 

the flasback part was beautiful...and it disclosed soo many things!!

i loved the line--- 'when u slept wth me for 6 months didnot this thought came to u. ...u ruined my innocense...' this one was a very powefull statement!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thank you πŸ˜³ here too pia is under the false impression that Abhay didnt loved her but used her which is not true 

'do you expect me to beg to the man for forgiveness who insulted me infront of 1000 ppl,just becoz he is my child's father...??' this one was another impactfull one!!!! πŸ‘  this pia is soo headstrong! she mayb irrvocably in love wth abhay but she did had\ve her self respect n knows to respect herself n maintain her dignity!!!! n that's wat i love about her!! coz without dignity wats the use of being a human..??  For a woman self respect is very important and I cant write she should forgive Abhay for everything simply because she is pregnant. i hate such characters in TV well.. no point of making women so weak when they are actually NOT. she should forgive Abhay because of the right cause, because he never meant to hate her and cause her so much pain.

the last part literally took my heart away...!!!! 😳it was just wonderfull tanzie! πŸ‘πŸΌthey both cried n opened up to eachother...n even if its just for a second but they did let go of their ego...and confessed their feelings..that was so so lovely!!!! πŸ‘
and last but not the least, i loved each of abhay's words...they were extremly beautiful....both their vulnarable condition n desparation was powerfully depicted..😊loved reading this update tanzie...😳very very enriched one!!!! Marvellous job dear...⭐️ Thank you much. Abhay is in no less pain who is repenting for hurting the beloved and he has no chance. on the top, he cant forgive her too because he lost two persons because of her but he cant stop loving her eithers. its extremely complicated feeling... totally break you 

p.s though i know certain mistakes are hard to forgive but still i hope pia gives atleast a chance to abhay...coz at the end of the day both of them love eachother n they both crave for eachother... waiting to see what decision pia takes,n how does chand n misha's appearance effect their life...!
do continue wenever u'r free...will b looking forward to the next part...😊 It wont be easy for Pia to forgive Abhay and so for him. and other questions will be answered in next update πŸ˜³

thanks for the pm n take care dear...😊 you take care too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

superbly updt tanz!!absolutely mindblowing😊it was emotional and powerful and so deep...finally the truth is out...oh god,the flashbck was beautiful yet heart-wrenchng...nd love love loved abhiya confrntation...it was soo beautiful...hats off to u tanz...

Thank you Tora. Im glad you liked it πŸ˜³ There's more flashback of Pia's miscarriage and how Abhiya married life. that wont be much. more of how they try to make things right or NOT.,.. thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -PX.FF.PM-

Thank you so much Manasa.. your comment is as usually flattering πŸ˜† then let me tell you, next update will be more emotional. I better keep a bucket on hand then 😭

yea poor Aryan πŸ˜† Abhay has a nasty temper and he will be very sorry for shouting with shreya that too before her birthday. Poor Shreya  Wats her fault in this? 😭

See they both have their share if faults. A death cannot be compensated and here's too and same way nothing can compensated a mother loosing her child and father and husband. you will read next update how Pia had the miscarriage and Im sure you guys will hate me for writing it.Ouch Pia loved Abhay too much to tell the truth about Aryanas death because she knows well what she meant to Abhay. on the other hand, Abhay loved Pia too much to feel betrayed and burn in revenge. you cant ever hate someone passionately if you havent love them ever. same for Abhay. and they both keep burning in the fire of insolvent passion, heartbreak and revenge. if you try to  measure the loss in meter of more or loss, you wont be able too because somehow they both lost everything. Hmmm true they both lost everything  U can only ever hate a person u loved passionately is wat I feel. U cant hate a random stranger.

Pia is right on her part, she should never beg Abhay to accept the child simply because he is the father and she should forget how he insulted it. atleast i would never write such things πŸ˜† Im allergic to these things, helpless woman and pity and begging the man to accept the child. but now they both know they accused each other for things they never did but Pia wont be able to forgive Abhay so easily.. Ouch Nope I'll never say she should forgive Abhay just bcoz he was the father of her child, never. But a child needs its share of love from both the parents. She shouldn't have begged him, no. But I feel she shouldn have let go of hers n child's rights n by this I dont mean forgive him n let him walk into ur life. If he threw her out of his life she should have fought for her honour. Even I cant stand women who forgive men's mistakes just bcoz they have been drilled to believe that they are the superior of the sexes πŸ˜› Thats utter crap 😑

Its not chand or Misha but something else wont make them apart or will make them apart... next update will clear a lot of things. wait for it πŸ˜‰ Ok me already waiting eagerly πŸ˜ƒ

I wish to see them in anything πŸ˜† thanks for the lovely comment dear πŸ€— This is fantastic piece of writing n I would love to see this on screen 😳

Aesthetic.Arts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheDevil

Awesome update Tanzie.

I agree wid u this update of urs was an emotional ride
It was deep indeed.The way u showed the pain of Abhiya.The tension b/w thm 
The urge 2 b wid each other.The fight 2 hate each other was tremendous
How Pia was losing herself in love all over agn
How Abhay hate the fact Pia leaving him agn & how Shreya calling Pia mother made him angry.It was not coz Shreya called Pia mom made him angry but if was the fact tht Pia too will leave Shreya lke her mother which will agn hurt shreya tht made him loathe Pia
Those flashback where one misunderstanding & communication gap ruined everything b/w Abhiya
Tht confrontation part b/w Abhiya in last scene was fab.How aggressively they were opening their wounded heart 2 show how it hurts thm 2 stay away frm each other on same time how it heart thm 2 love each other too
Tht twisting the wrist,pinning down agnst wall,tht shouting,tht crying was well described
The pain tht how a small misunderstanding ruined their love,their life,their baby.Tht was gud where Pia blurred out everything abt their unborn baby & Abhay showed his pain 2 Pia tht she was mean not 2 tell him.The way Pia tol it was not her but Alina fault as she loved Abhay & at last tht break down of Abhiya where Pua told Abhay 'Its too late' & Abhay realized 'Its indeed too late'
Hats off 2 uπŸ‘
Love uπŸ€—

Thank you so much. you said everything right. Abhays pain was not only for Shreya called Pia mom because she is the person blamed for his sisters death but also for she wants to leave again. though he believes he hates him and cant tolerate him but still they have unresolved feelings for each other. and it was important pia let the pain of loosing the baby and not telling it to the father and so for abhay to show how he felt. now manyt hings are even.
Love u too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Wow, Tanzie! Splendid. I felt really bad for Pia. What a hrrible life she's been throught. The last line she said was beautiful in a tragic way.

And my my...Misha coming to take her? Good, I'm actually happy...πŸ˜›

Thank you Shreya.  You wont be happy after next update and if Misha can Pia, thing will go only worse for both because you have to understand Abhay's pain is no less. 

Thanks πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Monami_50

Wow...amazing update.Felt really bad for Pia

Thank you πŸ˜³

Aesthetic.Arts thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_luv_abhiya

wow!!!! wht a emotional update!!! both r suffering frm sm pain!! poor abhiya!!😭 ohh god i never imagine abhay is going to behave lyk dis if sneha called pia mom!! hmmm poor pia!!😭! both r idiots!! tht bloody alina!! i hate her!! πŸ˜‘ waiting fr more trouble!!πŸ˜” next 1 update soon! thax fr pm!! πŸ˜Š

Thanks Priyanka. NOT Sneha its shreya πŸ˜† for abhay truth was till then that he lost his sister and brother in law for Pia so it matters and death can change everything. alina escaped in guilt and fear of being caught. will try to update soon.

Originally posted by: ilove99

oh!i loved the update SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was AMAZING!!!!!!!so basically pia isn't to be blamed for aryana's death its tht filthy alina!!!!!!!!and chand!he's not abhay's real father!!!!!!thats unexpected...

And if raichands lost aryana then pia also lost her dad!!!and even her child!!
But wanted to know tht she said WHAT I WILL TELL MY CHILD ABOUT HER FATHER WHEN SHE WILL GROW UP? 
so i m confused how did the child died?
Hmm,mishu taking pia back is good some1 raichands need to realize her importance in their life esp. shreya's life.
But chand!!!i hope he doesn''t turn out to be a high class jerk! 

Thank you so much Meera. Yes, both parties lost a lot of things and Abhay was adopted because of Haseena who always wanted a son. 

@Red, By that Pia meant she keep thinking knowing Abhay left her that when her child will grow up and question where is the father or who is? what she will tell and how she will tell her child that her husband means abhay denied to accept the relationship of marriage and left her in nowhere? 

Pia had a miscarriage and how it will be on next update.Lets see if destiny takes her or not.
Aesthetic.Arts thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishti.dvd

fantastic update TanzπŸ€— πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š n I was right it was Alina who is responsible for Aryana's death I hope c gets her share of punishment πŸ˜‘ n maybe Chand ko bhi issine bhadkaya hoga aur pitaji ne apne putra ko aadesh de diya 2 ruin Pia 😑gosh but somewhere I feel it was not just about Aryana 2 Chand but business 2 πŸ˜•anyways hope he gets his head at right place soon n also I feel like Pia has some major health issue like something is seriously wrong with her health but glad now their misunderstandings r cleared now wonder what turn Mishka will bring in Abhiya's life πŸ˜Š

Thanks Ankita. Yes, Alina was the one informing Chand because she left in fear of being caught and she couldn't tolerate Abhay getting married to Pia after seeing them together. it will be revealed later as well.Your questions will be answered on next update. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Aish-Naksh

very emotional n sad update..
Well written..loved it..
Continue soon asap.
Thanks 4 pm

Thanks ayesha. glad you liked it πŸ˜Š

Aesthetic.Arts thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkcocoa_renu

tat was a mindblowing update tanzie!!!!finally abhia cried der heart out n cleared each n every misunderstanding.I alwaz knew dat Pia won't be solely responsible for Aryana's n her hubby's demise.Alina is such a πŸ€¬..shez da root of all da pain dat abhia are suffering😑Loved da way Pia embraced Abhay as if asking him to take away all her pain n agony..Abhia r correct at der own places.But still i wish dey would have trusted each other a lil more n cleared all dis ere.Good dat its cleared now..atleast dey r now relieved from da guilt dat dey were living with for years.Why did Pia say dat it was too late now??😲I can foresee dat sumtin grave is still waiting.isn't it??

Continue soon...😳

Thanks Renu. I agree with you. both are right and wrong in places but love isnt enough. they should have keep their faith on place. and instead of talking or trying to solve their problem they went behind their backs and backstabbed each other. your question will be cleared in next update. 

Originally posted by: Pavi.Dravid119

Beautifully written Tanz ... It was very INTENSE !! I jus lost myself in it when i was reading 

Thanks a lot Pavi πŸ€—

Originally posted by: DonIsback

whoa awesome update... 

Thanks Prati πŸ˜Š
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
comment edited on pg 56

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Wow Tanzee, What a FF.  I decided never to start any FF which is not finished, because you know some people who start off with beautiful FFs don't complete it for whatever reasons.  When some beautiful FFs remain uncomplete, for some reason, I get very disturbed I mean, it disturbs me personally because somewhere I get to feel the characters.

The other reason I wait for an FF to be completed is I cannot stand a tragic end. 
I knew of your FFs but I was waiting for you to complete before I started reading.  I don't know why I started reading this before you completed, but I really fell in love with this. 
Awesome emotions which brought tears.  I will wait patiently for you to update .

Hey Harini, I wasnt expecting your reply so it came as a pleasant surprise πŸ˜³ I wont leave my FF in the middle ever if Im not dead πŸ˜†
Oh damn if you dont like tragic ends, then we have a problem because I love tragic love stories πŸ˜Š they are more passionate... and thanks a lot for liking it. i hope you will enjoy further as well πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: minibsp2007

very emotional part atleast all the misunderstandings are clear

Thanks so much πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: FeistySoul

This must've been one emotionally taxing update Tanz...

Hats off to you my lady , hats off!
Poignant in one word.

Thanks so much Nidha.. means a lot πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: luckdiya

"a single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous dat it mks us 4gt d 100 luvable moments spend 2gthr widin a min" (nt my lines)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dese lines seems true 4 d situation ...its awesome 
its highly emotional ... u made me cry 
bth were rgt & wrong at dere places only tym ws nt at dere favor πŸ˜­
he hurts her again unintentionally & result cm as a bomb blast of emotion ...ahhh πŸ˜‘ chand 
is his rivalry  greater dan d  dignity of any grl?😲 hw embarrassing 
& alina she messed up everythng  wanna kill her 
updt soon  

Nice quote Diya and so true it is  πŸ‘
Chand doesnt have much heart here.. or he cares about nothing but his family, status and all. Alina was blinded by jealousy, hatred and heartbreak and you know what a woman's heartbreak can do right? will try to update soon... busy attending family weddings...

Originally posted by: bellaaa

superb update tanzie
so abhiya past revealed
alina was such a jerk created mess 
poor abhiya suffered alot yar
last scenes of child dailogues awsome
cont soon

Thank you beenish. Alina was heartbroken and jealous. glad you liked it dear.. thanks πŸ˜Š