Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aesthetic.Arts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhiya_Gunner

Am first

Tanzie this was super Awesome! Loved it!!

The part were Abhay was calling Aryan every 5min to check on Pia was Cute😳

This Update was so Emotional!

Continue soonπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. Next update will be more emotional. 

Originally posted by: flora212

πŸ‘this was reaally a outstanding update..πŸ‘.i loved the way u hv bring put the past!!πŸ‘πŸΌ so alina was the main culprit...😑felt sad fr abhiya both suffered a lot!!!😭 now this kabab me haddi misha and chand r coming back...🀒uff dont know whats going to happen next!! will misha take pia back in next udate??πŸ˜• and i guess pia has some serious diesease!!!πŸ˜›hope abhiya stand fr eachother now as everything is clear now...πŸ˜›update soon!!πŸ˜ƒ

p.s tanzie it would be kind if u dont forget pming me ever as i will rarely coment on ur ff now...😳as my school is open and i will be hell busy!!! but i make sure i wont be able to forget to like button!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks Naf. Well, Alina is certainly culprit but Abhiya are in fault here as well.. they have their own mistake. Misha will try to take Pia yes but im not sure if she can or not. Next update will clear all your questions.  πŸ˜†
No worries dear, i will send you PM for sure and study well πŸ˜³
Aesthetic.Arts thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Tanzie this was a splendid update πŸ‘ Infact best so far in this story ⭐️ It was so high on emotions be it love, happiness, hatred, anger, pain or the feeling of mutual loss πŸ‘ Fabulously penned down πŸ‘ This time I wont exactly say u left me speechless(coz u do that everytime πŸ˜‰) but I'll say u really made me cry 😭 My heart bled πŸ₯Ί to see them in such a state n such is the magic of ur words  This update was marvelous in the true sense πŸ‘πŸΌ Thank you so much Manasa.. your comment is as usually flattering πŸ˜† then let me tell you, next update will be more emotional.

Coming to the starting part, Abhay was so cute when he was getting restless with each passing second concerned about Pia n poor Aryan πŸ˜† He had to bear the brunt of it 🀣 The way Pia's heart did a somersault when she realised Abhay cared for her so beautiful 😳 Pia wants to leave now since she is fine but neither her nor Abhay want this. Abhay deliberately forces himself to hate her but his heart wants otherwise πŸ˜† The part where Abhay screamed at lil Shreya made me squirm in my seat  Poor kid was not at fault here at all 😭 But it was obvious Abhay would get livid when she called Pia her mom as Pia had been responsible for Aryana's death  yea poor Aryan πŸ˜† Abhay has a nasty temper and he will be very sorry for shouting with shreya that too before her birthday. 

Damn that Alina to the deepest pit in hell 😑 She is the root cause of it all. She was the one who made Pia doubt Abhay's love  But still I wish Pia had confronted Abhay rather than come up with the plan tat cost Aryana n her husband their lives 😭 Two lives were lost and there's no excuse Pia can probably give on her part here. True Alina was the culprit but that doesn't make Pia any less guilty either  She knew how much Abhay loved her n lets say Abhay's demeanour prompted her to take this step but still she could have spoken to him and tried to find out if he indeed was cheating on her. If he really had any such intentions he would never have made Pia book a room in one of her dad's resorts. What happened was an accident but she knew she was guilty. Y did she keep this from Abhay? True she feared losing him but at the same time she should also have thought about the consequences she would have had to face once the truth was out before Abhay coz try as u may truth will always surface back at one point in time or the other  Abhay on the other hand married Pia out of love thinking his dad was supporting their love all along only to realise that he had been used as a pawn in this game of revenge 🀒 But when Chand asked him to dump Pia he could have divorced her lawfully rather than do what he did. I am sure he felt betrayed on learning about Pia's deception but does that give him any right to dishonour a woman? 😑 NO! But I feel its Abhay who got the raw end of the deal here  I agree Pia's pain was no less either - first to be abandoned by the man she loved the most, then she became the cause for her father's demise and worst of all their child suffered the brunt of it all 😭 I feel it was more hard on Abhay coz a person who inflicts pain suffers more than the person who goes through that 😭 n all the while he was hurting her, he suffered worse than what she went through coz guilt overpowers anger n hatred any day n thats what happened with Abhay. On one hand he hated Pia for what she did to Aryana but more than that his heart was breaking into a million pieces everytime he hurled insults at her, blamed her infront of everyone and threw her out of his life 😭 See they both have their share if faults. A death cannot be compensated and here's too and same way nothing can compensated a mother loosing her child and father and husband. you will read next update how Pia had the miscarriage and Im sure you guys will hate me for writing it. Pia loved Abhay too much to tell the truth about Aryanas death because she knows well what she meant to Abhay. on the other hand, Abhay loved Pia too much to feel betrayed and burn in revenge. you cant ever hate someone passionately if you havent love them ever. same for Abhay. and they both keep burning in the fire of insolvent passion, heartbreak and revenge. if you try to  measure the loss in meter of more or loss, you wont be able too because somehow they both lost everything.

Their confrontation was mindblowing n no this time it didn't bring me close to tears but made them fall out of my eyes too n thats the beauty of your words as I had mentioned before πŸ‘ The part where Abhay asked her if he was so cheap that he would dump their child had so much of impact and it was power packed n so was Pia's reply as well πŸ‘ Pia's last line was so true but heartbreaking πŸ₯Ί Finally they confessed that despite all that happened between them they still love each other 😳 but still its too late to make amemds at this point but I hope they do πŸ˜ƒ Pia is right on her part, she should never beg Abhay to accept the child simply because he is the father and she should forget how he insulted it. atleast i would never write such things πŸ˜† Im allergic to these things, helpless woman and pity and begging the man to accept the child. but now they both know they accused each other for things they never did but Pia wont be able to forgive Abhay so easily.. 

Gosh Tanzie, just now when things got clear between them u want to bring in Misha n Chand? 😑 πŸ˜­ Please do give us happy times also dear, there's been too much of sadness already 😭 Again an outstanding applause n this update is worth the standing ovation from me πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ Its not chand or Misha but something else wont make them apart or will make them apart... next update will clear a lot of things. wait for it πŸ˜‰

I wish this story could be adapted into a tele film like TMLS n I wish we get ViSu to portray the characters  I wish to see them in anything πŸ˜† thanks for the lovely comment dear πŸ€—

Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for next chappy.Plz update whenever u r free
Aesthetic.Arts thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali.K

Wow Tanzie. This was an amazing piece of writingβ­οΈπŸ‘. I am happy everything came out in the open. Abhay realized Piya is not to blame for Aryana's death and Piya knows that Abhay really did love her and he married her because he loves her. How can Abhay's dad suggest such a thing?? He made his son's life miserable. Couldnt he see that Abhay would be devastated. But I guess I can understand he was a mourning father but this was no way to retaliate. Poor Piya and Abhay😭. I want them to find comfort in each other's love but Misha will take Piya away😭. Tanzie, Abhay will go after her na? I am sooo happy you made Shreya call Piya mom😊. I want abhiya to get their lost child back through shreya. I want shreya to join them together again😊

Tanzie, update soon plz plz plz!! I cant wait sooo long for the next update. Update asap😊

Thank you so much Anji. Yes everything came out but that wont be the solution. Chand doesnt really love Abhay, its Haseena who used to love him a lot because she always wanted a son and never had any. Though Abhay kind of worship Chand but he was alwasy against adoption  Misha will try to take her away but lets see if destiny allows or not.  
from today I have a wedding gala to attend... 2 family weddings + my ofc so Im damn busy  will update next week for sure πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: --Siva--

Me too Resing!

Better do it 2 pages from update than 5 pages from it :P I guess so πŸ˜†

--Edited--

I did the Res actually the next page to update, isnt that better? 

What an update it was. Now I realize why it took a long time for u to update this.

I felt hurt, betrayed, happy, sad everything in this update. It took a long time to write this chapter and it took all my energy 

Alina, the Bitch, the dual player. Do the game, put the blame on Pia and inform Abhay's dad.

This is terrible.  They have their own fault as well... and everything become the disaster of their lives πŸ˜•

Now what is going to happen?  will know it on the next update πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: shria

awsome update😳 poor aryanπŸ˜† abhay bichara ko kitna pareshan karta haiπŸ˜†
so atlast the truth is out,this is all because of thath alina😑 thnk god the misunderstandings are cleared😳 nw chand & misha are coming i hope piya wont go anywhere😳
once again awsome update, u have writtened it so well⭐️ continu soon!!

Thanks Shria πŸ˜³ Aryan will be more pareshan by Abhay. πŸ˜† Lets see what Pia does but she wont be able to forgive Abhay too easily as well. 
Aesthetic.Arts thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

i m glad that finally the truth is all out. but sad that they are going to be separated yet again. i guess rajlakshmi would be the one to unite them again.

Well, cant say anything right now. A lot of things will be cleared in next update itself. 

Originally posted by: Abhiya_Visu

Yippie the truth is out . It was all Alina's fault in death of shreya's parents. 

It was all of chand's n Alina's fault 
Wish piya didn't believe Alina . N abhay did not believe chand n listened too him 
I hope abhay doesnot listen to chand next time 
I wish abhiya could have told each other before
N misha is coming to take piya to USA n chand returning 
Please don't separate abhiya 
They went through a lot 
It was mostly sad  please give them happiness Now

Loved how abhay kept calling aryan For piya every second news 

Loved it tanzie 
U write so beautifully always
Sorry for late reply 

Thanks Shivi. I will try my best. and lets see whats going to happen.. next update will clear things out. Im really glad you liked the update. 

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story to read 

Thanks a lot πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

awww this was so beautiful...AP were so heart breaking...their love is so destructive..it cuts you open. this was so beautiful tanzie. hats off.  

Thanks a lot Koyelia πŸ˜Š yea, their love is destructive and as much they love each other, they only end up hurting each other... Im glad you liked it πŸ˜Š
Aesthetic.Arts thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanya007k

emotional update
you are a superb writer & i m impressed
plz add me in your pm list

Thank you so much. πŸ˜³ I will Pm you next time for sure
Aesthetic.Arts thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

this was one enmotional part. You are one person who can potray emotional scene so weel . its a 10/10 sccore. Pia and abhay proved love is not enough if you do not trust.

Thank you so much... and your last line is soo true, in reality love is not enough, there are other things that matters and trust defo comes in the top of that list.

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

realy emotional update...!
i guess finaly abhay nd pia were able to say al that they wanted to say in the past...
i jst hope ki frm nw abhiya stand by each other...bt seriously tanzie it was an awesome update everythng was described very well...😳

Thanks Juhi. Pia wont be able to forgive Abhay so easily and even if they do, there are issues they still need to face. thanks a lot for liking dear πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Cute_Gal

dat was an gr8 update..
emotional 1..
plz dont separate Abhiya..
eagerly waiting for d next part..
continue soon..
thanxx for d pm.

Thanks dear. I wont separate Abhiya πŸ˜‰
Aesthetic.Arts thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutesukirti1987

OMG emotion packed damn amazing update!
How can Abhay hurt Piya like this?
He boiled when he heard Shreya calling her mom!
Finally Piya cleared all d misunderstandings.So Alina was responsible 4 Aryana's death😑 n she also told Chand abt Abhiya relationship n created all this mess😑.I hate her!
Chand d manipulator😑 due 2 him Abhay left Piya.
Now all things r clear.Both of them punished each other 4 no fault of theirs.I was literally in tears when they talked abt their lost baby.
Will they give a 2nd shot 2 their relationship? Bt chand n Misha r coming again 2 part them 😲

Thank you so much. They both have hurt each other because both had faults, noone is less guilty. They will want to give their relationship another chance but lets see if they can forgive each other so easily or not... 

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

tanzie u really did hardwork 4 dis emotional update nw all my doubts r clear warna ab tak mujhe dono abhay and pia par ghussa aa raha tha but nw its clear its misunderstandng and interference outside which cause lack of trust.. ur update make to learn a leson.. abhiya ne bahut kuch saha hai plz ab unhe alag mate karo... i hate dis alina hope she suffer 4 her mistake no sin.. and dis chand hw selfish he is nw big trubl mish... plz dont seperate them agan hope rajeshwai help them she is loving lady.

Thanks a lot Trishna. Its true, sometimes its not enough just they love each other, lack of trust can ruin relationships too.  I wont separate them. πŸ˜³

Aesthetic.Arts thumbnail

Originally posted by: vmpy

Superb update.im a silent rather a very silent but a regular reader of this ss snd a lazy one as u said.hahah.nw coming back to the update it was written v precisely and u reveled the past v brilliantly.add me to ur pm list nd btw whn r u updating ur other ffs.waiting eagerly as im deeply addicted to ur writings.

Thanks a lot and welcome to my thread πŸ€— Thanks for coming out of the silent mode πŸ˜† it feels good when you guys like the post or leave a small comment... thanks πŸ˜³ I will Pm you for all the updates πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

superb update.finally they cleared out .i was simply mindboglling. So alina & chand were d real culprits. Precap luks interesting. Thanx 4 pm.

Thanks a lot. glad u liked it πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: --peehu--

awesome update. It was truely emotional. But i am happy for one thing. They atleast talked. They realised their faults. Loved it

Thanks a lot Peehu. yes, they realized their faults and now time for repent... 
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Commented updated on pg- 48
plzz check.