Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mat1971 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what  everyone seems to be forgetting is that no- one knows about Shravani's whereabouts as she left when she realised that Savita is the master player in this game and Savita said that no one will believe her and Sachin should get his memory back as to what happened at the time 

Shravani could be happily married and have kids of her own should be about 18/19 years of age as everything happened before Soham went missing 

pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Teju also asked Manav to call Shravani Aunty... it is a big mystery... Savita has raised these kids to hate Archana and admire Shravani... Shravani might not be present when they were growing up ... but, she has manipulated these kids quite a bit... just because Manav had made Archana sign on some FD papers... Savita beats me...

There are several lies of Savita that need to be exposed - she antoginizing Archana just because she signed on some FDs, th divorce papers instead of tickets, how she manipulated Sachin as a child to believ Shravani is his aai and Archana ill-treats him, and the list is just endless.

I somehow feel that Savita had a big role in luring Varsha to kidnap Soham... something tells me she was in that plot too... 😡😡.. She knows Archana is always yeliding for others... then she would told varsha to try to kidnap on that day too...

Tulsey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I also like him .He is a very  good actor . Today he was very good throughout the show .

This show has pretty good actors actually .

Teju is also getting  a lot better .You can actually see pain on her face when she sees Archana ...

Totally agree with you about Teju.  She does a good sad acting.
I loved Archu's acting when Manav and she were talking on their porch.  Her expressions were so marvelous.  She does such a good acting, better than some of the bollywood actresses.
Edited by Tulsey - 11 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thanee

Tomorrow..Big tamasha preparing...how Archu end in that party..??she tells she will not be present...

I very very disappointed..with Cv's and Ekta maata...how could they forget Soham..😡 Today was a bad day too..for Arman...wht not a single word from Archu...Really I was listenning to her talking to Manv..crying ect..I thought their will be a phrase that Archu will say...Yaad heh Manv ...On Ovi and Tej 1st anniversay...we lost our Soham...😡 That day I can't forget that day ...this phrase I thought Archu will tell Manv..But in Vain..why ??Cv's forget him..They want soham to come back..they could prepare his entry..even it will be not for soon...

ok..its my point of view...They want to concentrate on..Ovi know the truth for Arvi..Slapping scene..Archu support Purvi..and show us Archu become Jhansi ki Archu..😆 that all..

so Leave you now..Go to sleep..take some medecines ..Hope  I'll be ok for tomorrow😉 See you for the dhama party😆 I mean slapping party😆

thanee di now i dont comment on epi discussion but what u noticed i cant stop me to response ur comm bc i always keep saying why CV leeast interested about soham i dont know😲😡🤢but CV know soham will come back, so they atleast now can show archana manav remembering him bc that day they lost their first baby. CV had opportunity to show it and bring some logic in the show.manav left archana for soham but not a single dialogue manav given for soham.if soham come back i want him blast on his parents who used to careless about him and gave priority sachu even wanted to give adoption legally.that day i will comm on epi discussion.i really feel for soham he is little poor baby who didnt get his parents love for his foolish,emotional worst parents🤢🤢CV now puzzled about the story bc they loosing TRP very badly.they just attempting several thing but failed.its true PR cant b like before bc its real flavour lost completely.its just stretching like chewing gum.i want archana manav talk about soham.i m least interested about new manav,new characters.i keep contact with the forum only for ankita.but her character also become so pathetic.so i hv no emotional connection with the show like before.
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Poppy and Thanee - Great posts both of you. I also wonder why no one ever talks about Soham. He's supposed to come into the show but for what reason since no one seems to remember him or care that he disappeared with Varsha. It's like Manav and Archana's memory of that Soham incident has been completely erased by the CVs. I don't think it matters that Soham is coming since no one cares about him from what the CVs show. 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you Tanya dear for the wonderful update👏⭐️

- hmm Manav is definitely rising on the trustometer... wish Jai was here 😛... yep ...i would be pissed off if he hadn't told about Archana reminding him of his birthday and it is she who brought the cake.,..but Manav ...even though he knew Tej and Ovi would be upset he shared that it is Archana who reminded him of his birthday...

- he wanted her to stay with them .with the kids with him...and most important thing is taht he is now sure Arcchu is hiding something from him because of which she is not accepting him and his daughters.

-Manav defended Archu ...today at every single instance...which is so commendable  and he is on the rise of trustometer👏

-Manav and Purvi talk was so endearing ... Purvi has so much love and respect towards her Manav baba and Manav has immense trust in Purvi ...

- I just want the day to come when Manav slaps Sachu across his face🤢

- precap... i do see Tej is having an internal war between her heart and mind...her heart believes and trusts Archu...but her mind does not agree to it...😕

well I happy to see Manav defending Archu 😃

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Only thing I liked was the precap, Teju just can't stay angry at Archana she is melting.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I also liked Teju a lot .She is not just a puppet in Savita's hands but is using her own mind and judgement as well .
I wish she had given Sulochna a chance to explain that day but never mind .
I am sure she will eventually go back to the Karanjkar house and give a chance to Sulochna to tell her side of the story as well ...and that is how Teju will find out how Savita has been playing with her parent's lives ..
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update dear
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the written updates