Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Archana is a dumb fool , hopelessly in love with her souten ...

Ready to even ignore her own daughters ...this is the very reason why I call her a bad mother and then you all tell me off...πŸ˜†

I mean she is  good mother to Purvi and sachin but wh y only adopted kids , why not Ovi and Teju ...what is their fault here ?

Actually this is the reason wh yTRPs are down ...because it is clearly shown that Archana would rather keep sachin happy even if it means that she is spoiling Ovi andTeju's life ...now tell me , who would like to see a mother like that .
Before also she was bad to Soham and now Ovi and Teju ...

Only this show shows the heroine as a bad mother and don't even care of TRPs are down ... the writers are stubborn and they are bent upon doing what they want to do ...

all other shows show their heroines as good mothrs and then they enjoy good TRPs ...and so they should ...πŸ‘
But even then , I feel more angry on Manav ..I am actually happy that Archana ( for whatever reason ) is pushing hm away ...He is a pretty nasty guy when he wanst to be ..

Now it seems that he is changing his mind and wanst his Mrs back at any cost ...I guess eevn he knows that no where i nthis world he will find a more foolish woman this the one he has  at home ,sleeping in the kitchen  happily and eevn looks bloody hot even in this age ...

Yes! Tanya! Archu is plain foolish. Her stand for her adopted children is showing that she cares more for them and not the children she gave birth too... Soham was another clear example.. and her estranging her birth children ( Soham, Ovi, Teju) is always shown brutally circumstantial... Writers need to come up with some smarter moves for her...
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Didn't Archana hear this?  It's pretty close to what i hoped for..that Manav would say why didn't you accept the tickets?   She should have reacted to this ...

i hate it when the writers do this...the same when Archu said to the mirror...why did you send divorce papers..and Manav had left the room...

I really loved Manav today...finally a light bulb turning on inside his head  πŸ˜†  

Archana is so ridiculous to prefer Sachin..how/why/??????  but she hinted...that she couldn't live with Sachin and Savita...but did she really say that she loves money & she wasn't sure she could love the girls..🀣..i hope the light bulb in M's head goes crazy...πŸ˜•

Manav needed that bulb to turn on... what the heck it was diffused for too long...I really wanted the 18 years back not "tickets but divorce papers" topic to come up...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pch76

this is the main reason why this show is doing so bad in terms of TRPs ...no one wants to see a heroine who is so unfair to her daughters ...

Sachin is 28 something , he doesn't needs looking after  ...while the girls are 20 ...still she is not thinking about them and how much their lives is getting effected..She only is thinking about that Shravani and her son Sachin ...

Instead of her daughters ,she is worried about Shravani's life 🀒

People want to see a heroine as a good mother and that is where the writers have failed badly ...Just showing Archana as a good mother to purvi is not enough..

It has to be shown that Archana should say No to Sachin and try and get back with her daughters ASAP...😡

Even Manav is shown to be such a pthetic husband / lover ...selfish  like anything ... between him and Archana , I like him even less 🀒

I just feel really sorry for Teju ...πŸ˜’

Not Ovi anymore ..she is a horrible little brat ..No decent values, plain selfish and snooty .🀒

throwing food on floor😲😑 ...Manav should have slapped her and told her that there were days when her Baba used to lift heavy things to earn one meal for him and his wife ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago

gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ovi is such a Brat.. she needs to learn a lot and has a lot of growing up to do.. Manav clearly spoiled her and did a bad job raising her,.. BTW where is Damo?
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Archana is a dumb fool , hopelessly in love with her souten ...

Ready to even ignore her own daughters ...this is the very reason why I call her a bad mother and then you all tell me off...πŸ˜†

I mean she is  good mother to Purvi and sachin but wh y only adopted kids , why not Ovi and Teju ...what is their fault here ?

Actually this is the reason wh yTRPs are down ...because it is clearly shown that Archana would rather keep sachin happy even if it means that she is spoiling Ovi andTeju's life ...now tell me , who would like to see a mother like that .
Before also she was bad to Soham and now Ovi and Teju ...

Only this show shows the heroine as a bad mother and don't even care of TRPs are down ... the writers are stubborn and they are bent upon doing what they want to do ...

all other shows show their heroines as good mothrs and then they enjoy good TRPs ...and so they should ...πŸ‘
But even then , I feel more angry on Manav ..I am actually happy that Archana ( for whatever reason ) is pushing hm away ...He is a pretty nasty guy when he wants  to be ..

Now it seems that he is changing his mind and wants  his Mrs back at any cost ...I guess even  he knows that no where i n this world he will find a more foolish woman  the one he has  at home ,sleeping in the kitchen  happily and even looks bloody hot even in this age ...

Tanya...hhh...πŸ˜†  i see your point.  But do you really think it's about Shravani? Isn't it only about Sachin? I mean, if Sachin wanted Manav to marry Miss India, Archu would be pulling for her...so isn't it Sachu not Shravani she is wacky about?   Also for me, it means she's not a very good wife, if she has claimed to love Manav so over the top and can't live without him, why, when he wants her, would she put Sachin first???? I really don't get what the writers are trying to do.  It's so stupid and makes absolutely no sense for even a story.  

Why are you mad at Manav today Tanya? I thought he finally is showing some heart, feeling indeed he was the one who made the mistake.  He's being tender with her and supporting her, and finally realizing 2 and 2 aren't adding up.

Golly what a time for Jai to be traveling..He and Munni need to measure the trustometer !!  .i wonder if he is seeing the show at his mother's.  Actually he's probably hanging around the set...and may soon whisk Archana away.  πŸ€£  If you see this hope u r having a great time Jai.  

Edited by naava - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

[

Ok, wil lanswer al your queries as I have plenty of time today ...Can't sleep and son is watching Euro 2012 where as expected Germany is doing  well...

Tanya...hhh...πŸ˜†  i see your point.  But do you really think it's about Shravani?

Shravani always had this effect on Archana.She gave hm divorce for her only .It is only Shravani who has always been the other woman in Manav and Archana's life ...How i wish Archana had told Manav off that how come my girls want Shravani as their mother and not me ...what have you been telling them ...But Manav is one hell of a lucky fellow ...that is why he is still running after Archana even today .He will never find a more foolish woman than her in his life ...

Isn't it only about Sachin? I mean, if Sachin wanted Manav to marry Miss India, Archu would be pulling for her...so isn't it Sachu not Shravani she is wacky about?  

As I said before , she has always been whacky about Shravani and Sachin ...It's nothing new .The writers love the character of Shravani even though it always hurts the TRPs when she is mentioned ,These days shows suffer if for no reason , other people are pushed in between two people , like it is happening in this case ...

Also for me, it means she's not a very good wife, if she has claimed to love Manav so over the top and can't live without him, why, when he wants her, would she put Sachin first???? I really don't get what the writers are trying to do.  It's so stupid and makes absolutely no sense for even a story.  

She loves Shravani and Sachin more than Manav ,Ovi , Teju , Sulochna , Purvi ...all of them ..She wantd  to see Shravani happy more than she wants to see Ovi ,Teju , Sulochna etc etc happy ...and yes , she does not love Manav enough that for his sake she would make Sachin angry ...In fact she does not even loves her 3 daughters that much ..At least this is what I think the writers are trying  to show 9 that was very very obvious today )  and I have been constantly protesting against it ...

Why are you mad at Manav today Tanya?

What is happening right now is all his fault ..I found him rather double faced today ..He told Archana ' I will tell the girls that I was wrong and you were right ' , that means he bloody well knows that he was the one who goofed up and not her ...then why is he not telling  the girls ..Why only if Archana agrees to come back ...tell them anyways ...they deserve to know that their mother did not dump them ...why is Manav putting down conditions ...

He should do this anyway ...irrespective of what Archana  does ...
The kids wre under his guidance for 18 years ...today they hate Archana  like anything  and want to have Shravani for their mother .He is the one who allowed this to happen because he was angry with Archana ..I told you ..he can be so nasty when he wants to  , and generous when he wants  to ( like giving Sulochna the hosue and bringing her to  stay ) .At that time he was i nthis ego battle with Dharmesh to put him down ...and then when he did not wish to  , he robbed Archana  of even her basic rights , like getting repsect from her  kids ...
Archu too could have done this , make Purvi hate him  ..Sulochna always spoke bad of manav but Archana  always made sure that Purvi loves her baba ...

I don't like moody people Naava ...He only loves Archana when he is in the mood to love her ...Today mood was good ..also realizing how  much he feels comfortable with her so now he wants  her back ...why is he not telling  her children the truth about what happened 18 years ago ...He is an unpredictable moody guy who is always ready to believe the worst of Archana and the minute Archana starts running  away from him , he wants  her back ...

I thought he finally is showing some heart, feeling indeed he was the one who made the mistake.  He's being tender with her and supporting her, and finally realizing 2 and 2 aren't adding up.

well then he should go and tell her kids na .that he was the one who made the mistake ..They should know  and don't forget to tell Sachin also ...

Golly what a time for Jai to be traveling..He and Munni need to measure the trustometer !!  .i wonder if he is seeing the show at his mother's.  Actually he's probably hanging around the set...and may soon whisk Archana away.  πŸ€£

Oh that would be niceπŸ˜† ...If I was the writer of this show , I would get Archaan married  to someone else , maybe Satish 😍...but make sure that Teju and her are on good terms ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Match is over , as expected Germany won ...

I am off to bed now ..
By the way , I was angry with Manav but Hiten was great .He did a good job in the entire show today , Very restrained and controlled acting ..also his comfort level with Ankita is good .They look like two good friends who are sharing their problems with each other , Hope they get more good scenes and none of this sacrifice nonsense because it just kills the show .
naava thumbnail
Tanya  i totally agree with you that Manav should tell his girls the truth no matter what Archana does...for pete's sake if he really does believe he was the wrong one, he needs to tell them that. It should be his first priority.

well i don't like moody people either but i am rooting that manav is simply changing πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  But the moodiness champion must be Archu at the moment...πŸ˜†

Tanya,...i WISH you WERE the writer of this show.😍

i am off to bed though...if i can't sleep i'll come back πŸ˜†
Thanee thumbnail
Hi thanks Tanyji..

Will not be longer today...I'm not well ..got cold..

Just to say..today episode...nice  ..like it..
Savita no comment...😑
Ovi spoil brat..how she throw that delicious cake..😑 her father told her the truth..he forget thier birthday..and its Archana who remind him and buy that cake ..she throw it...😲

And manv mouth always shut..Ovi don't want Archu to come...he must obey her who's she...oh God..Mavn completely fail as raising his daughters..especially Ovi...
One thing when Manv is talking he said 18 yrs ago I want you to come with me...??why Archu don't discuss on that day...at least Manv will not be confused...KHabi Archu ha Manv I want to come back with you...khabi no manv its to late...what that's..😑
Ok Manv feels something wrong now.. I really want him to find that..

Tomorrow..Big tamasha preparing...how Archu end in that party..??she tells she will not be present...

I very very disappointed..with Cv's and Ekta maata...how could they forget Soham..😑 Today was a bad day too..for Arman...wht not a single word from Archu...Really I was listenning to her talking to Manv..crying ect..I thought their will be a phrase that Archu will say...Yaad heh Manv ...On Ovi and Tej 1st anniversay...we lost our Soham...😑 That day I can't forget that day ...this phrase I thought Archu will tell Manv..But in Vain..why ??Cv's forget him..They want soham to come back..they could prepare his entry..even it will be not for soon...

ok..its my point of view...They want to concentrate on..Ovi know the truth for Arvi..Slapping scene..Archu support Purvi..and show us Archu become Jhansi ki Archu..πŸ˜† that all..

so Leave you now..Go to sleep..take some medecines ..Hope  I'll be ok for tomorrowπŸ˜‰ See you for the dhama partyπŸ˜† I mean slapping partyπŸ˜†

Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

I don't understand Manav anymore...this guy suffers from Amnesia I guess from time to time 😑 πŸ˜‘

And he's the one who has put so much hatred in the girls mind together with his lovely mom 😑 πŸ˜‘...what does he expect from Archana all of a sudden ??? I still cannot understand how Manav could believe all the crap 18yrs ago , knowing Archana the way he knows her and all of a sudden seems like his dead brains start working again...🀒
Honestly I'm also fed up with Manav...😑 behaves like a wimp just as his future son-in-law behaves like one 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

But I feel sorry for Tej...I feel she's the one suffering the most right now...she doesn't exactly know how to behave in this situation...
Going by the pre-cap...she still thanked Archana for the birthday wish, although she's mad with Archu...πŸ˜•, but bimboo...gosh she just works on my nerves 😑 πŸ˜‘...she needs a tight slap... I really hope Manav does the honours one day
Edited by esha - 11 years ago