Posted: 11 years ago
this is an OS based on the lyrics of one of my favorite song 

"Tera hone laga hoon"

Tera jo ikraar hua

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl upon the ocean come on feel me 
Girl feel me 
Shining in the setting sun like a pearl upon the ocean come on heal me 
Girl heal me 

Fresh love is like the first summer day. The strong emotions don't tire you, they make you want to dance and laugh through everything. Just like the summer sun makes you want to bath in it after long months of snow and rain. Every feeling and every emotion is like a rollercoaster ride, one that you haven't grown tired of.

Thinking about the lovin making and life sharing come and feel me 
Girl feel me 
Come on heal me 

Their first meeting was on the first real summer day of the year. He had stopped his car enjoying the view down the mountain site. With his jacket in the car he stood leaning to the car with his shirt rolled half way up his arm when he was met her. She  had been walking with a group of kids and all she had done was smile to his direction and he was sold.

O aaja tu bhi mera mera 
Tera jo ikraar hua 
To kyun na main bhi keh doon keh doon 
Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua 

She had stopped for a split-second just to have a second look when she had gotten higher up the hill, making sure that he didn't see her. She had seen something in his eyes a mischief that was hidden behind the shielded eyes and more than that she had seen never-ending love. Love that threatened to swallow her whole and she would willingly drown in that pool of love.  After staring at his back for a while she turned back and went on leaving a piece of her heart with that man.

Tera hone laga hoon khone laga hoon jab se mila hoon 

Arnav stood on his terrace looking into the pool remembering everything about her. The first thing he noticed even though he didn't want to admit it at the time were her beautiful eyes. Her eyes were big and magical, truly the mirror to her soul. What mesmerized him the most was what he saw in them. The naughtiness, the laughter and the love and beneath it all he saw something that made his heart hurt.  Without any logic he found himself wanting to make that disappear. Looking back at it he wasn't sure how he hadn't fallen for her earlier.

Girl feel me 
Girl heal me 

Their second meeting was at the temple. He had been forced to go there by none other than his Di. It was one of her fasting days and she was having a bad feeling about leaving him alone at the house being the overprotective sister she is. And there she was, carrying her sisters prayer plate dressed in her usual suit wearing his favorite color, red. She was yet again smiling and he was captivated by her beautiful lips.

O aise to mann mera pehli bhi raaton mein aksar hi chahat ke haan 
Sapne saujaunta tha 
Pehle bhi dhadkan ye dhun koi gaati thi 
Par ab jo hota hai woh pehle na hota tha 

Arnav stood outside smiling to himself, that was the day that changed everything. He had talked to her outside the temple while their sisters were doing the puja. Sitting next to him she looked like a real life doll, with her long black hair and her breathtakingly beautiful face. The thing that made him fall for her was her heart, listening to her talk he knew she was true to her name, Kushi, true bliss.

Hua hai tujhe jo bhi jo bhi 
Mujhe bhi is baar hua 
To kyun na main bhi keh doon keh doon 
Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua 

Kushi had opened up to him, they had talked through the whole puja. Sometimes she would just stare at him. Looking into his eyes when he talked about his sister or gardening, that was the only time she had seen true happiness in his eyes. When the time for them to leave she had lowered her eyes because she was aware of the fact that her eyes couldn't mask her emotions and she had seen his eyes turn into a pair of steel. She had turned one last time to capture the man in front of her in her memories.

They had met many times after that thanks to his sister. Anjali was friends with Kushi's older sister and would drag him with her whenever she went to Payal, maybe because the look in his eyes when he saw Kushi. After a while they had started to go out on their own and now 6 months later he is ready to propose to her tonight. Just the thought of it made him happy.

He walked out of his room and just as he opened the door he heard the most beautiful voice there is. He became sure she had arrived when he was greeted by her laughter. That was the woman he had fallen for, a woman who spread happiness wherever she went. He could see her sitting and chatting with his sister and Nani when he came down the stair. Then all of a sudden like she sensed something he stopped talking and turned her attention to him.  What he saw was breathtaking, everything made sense when she smiled at him and at that moment he knew he was looking at his soul mate. Watching the scene in front of them Nani and Anjali went to the kitchen to give the lovebirds some privacy.

Aankhon se chu loon ke bahen tarasti hain 
Dil ne pukara hai haan ab to chale aao 
Aaoge shabnam ki boondein barasti hain 
Mausam ishara hai haan ab to chale aao 

Arnav took quick steps towards here and stopped when they were almost touching.

"I love you"

Everything stopped.

Kushi looked at him with love oozing out of her eyes.

Arnav went down to his knees.

Pulled out a box, and there was the prettiest ring she had ever seen.

"Will you marry me?"

Kushi stood there looking at him.

Tears flowing down her cheeks.

Nodding her head and giving him her hands to put the ring on, Arnav put the ring  on her finger and kissed her hand before standing up to wipe away her tears.

Baahon mein dalein baahein baahein 
Baahon ka jaise haar hua 
Hamara maine mana mana 
Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua 

Kushi ran to his arms not giving him the time to wipe her tears. There they stood hugging each other so intensly that not even air could pass between them. Every part of their body was touching, they were breathing together. Their heats beating together. Holding on to each other like there was no tomorrow, like this was the first time they were hugging each other.

Girl feel me 
Girl heal me 
Thinking about the lovin making and life sharing come and feel me 
Girl feel me 
Come on heal me

Arnav pulled out still holding her close and moved enough to look at her face. Her eyes were sparkling but at the moment he wasn't sure if it was here eyes that were sparkling or the reflection of his own. He leaned in slowly with his hands still around her waist and kissed her. A light kiss at first and then he kissed her with everything he had, putting all his love and care into the kiss.

"I love you" Kushi said after the kiss still flushed, looking more beautiful than ever.

"I love you too"

please comment and like 😊 hope you like it 

Other works: 

SS/FF: Changing relations

FF: Accidentally in love

SS: wicked attractions

Edited by suger1993 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users