suger1993 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey everybody i've been a silent reader on this forum for a long time and today i had this story that i couldn't get out of my head so here it is, my first OS ever. ðŸ˜³

My ray of sunshine

Kushi was feeling really scared of going to HIS room again.  She was taking small steps up the stairs not daring to go into the lion's den. Arnav Singh Raizada the lion himself was inside and not in a good mood.  She took the third step up the stairs she was trying to stall the dreaded encounter for as long as possible. First he'll look at her, then his brown eyes will get really big and start spiting fire then for the finale he will scream his lungs out ordering her to get out.

"Hay devi maiya, please let him be asleep. I'm not ready for his "what the..?!"  talk again."

She remembered her first night with him, he had actually made her sleep OUTSIDE, the nerves of that man. " Kya samajte hai woh apne apko"  she murmured to herself keeping up the slow pace.

"I'm not scared, mere paas bhi hai akhe, I too can shout'I just choose not to." She said trying to calm herself down, knowing deep down that she was freaking out. Then before she knew it the door flung open and HE was standing there looking at her. She was ready for anything other than what happened at that moment.  Arnav took a big step and crushed her to himself, holding her thight.

She stood there looking at me I couldn't face those innocent eyes, not after what I had done to her. Then suddenly I stood there at the door hugging her. Our bodies glued together. Our hearts beating together. Our breath fanning each other. It was like we were one soul in two bodies. I smiled at my thought, I was starting to sound like Di. Then after what seemed like an eternity I let her go despite my needs to hold her close.

"Kushi I'm really sorry' Will you forgive me?"

"Laad..I mean Arnavji why are you saying sorry?"

"Kushi I should have trusted you. First I thought something was going on between you and NK and I got jelause and acted like a jerk, then I overheard you and shyam and thought that you loved him and wanted to hurt Di which led to our marriage and my being mean to you. I know now how wrong I was, misjudging you and hurting you my love. I'm sorry for making you shed your priceless tears over me. "

After saying all this I realized that Kushi was being way to calm. She just stood there looking at me. Then I did something which broke my heart, I saw into her eyes.Kushi's beautiful eyes were looking at me with confusion, hurt and something else that wasn't there before, a look that would make the coldest of men melt at a blink of an eye. She was looking at me with... LOVE. 

Did he just hug her minutes earlier? Was he standing there apologizing to her? Wait Did Arnav just admit that he loved he? Hayye devi Maiya what is happening here? Kushi stood there staring at the love of her life, dumbfound , all the pain and hurt forgotten.

" Kushi..Kushi..KUSHI?! Can you hear me? Baby please talk to me, I love you and I want you as my wife in every sense." Arnav said helplesslytrying to get her to react. Then slowly like the ray of sunlight after a storm a small smile appeared on the corner of her lips. Her beautiful lips Arnav thought to himself. Oh how he wanted to kiss her senseless right there in the hall.

Slowly he bent down and captured her lips in his. Never in his life had he tasted something this sweet, her lips tested like the sweetest of fruits and felt like the softest of feathers.

OMG! It was her first kiss and her first time was none other than HER prince, HER love, HER Arnav.  I love you, I love you, I love you a thousand times over she screamed in her mind.

"I love you" Arnav said while pulling out of the kiss.

"and I will always love you" Kushi said grinning from ear to ear.

Seeing her smile he was happy that he had heard her conversation with Shyam earlier today. He had seen them together in the kitchen and like all the other times he had felt the sting on his chest

Flashback

"Kushiji I love you"

"Aap...? how many times do I have to tell you not to show me your ugly face you...you SNAKE! How can you do this to Anjali and most of all Arnav?" Kushi screamed at the man in front of her.

Shyam stood looking at her with wide red eyes. Then all of a sudden and he started smiling. "Kushiji I love you please don't be mad." Saying this he came closer and tried to hug her then all of a sudden he heard a loud noise and then he felt a horrible sting on his right cheek. Then Kushi walked out of there without looking back.

Flashback end

"Arnaaav.." kushi said smiling sheepishly.

"What is it hun?"

"I can't believe that you THE Arnav Singh Raizada were jealous over Nanheji" She said laughing hysterically.

"Kushi? What the...?" he said surprised at how easily she could spoil a moment.

"Get out" she finished the sentence for him. "baby I'm your wife you can no longer tell me to get out of OUR room" she said laughing as she ran to the bathroom leaving a smiling Arnav behind to thank his lucky stars for bringing her to him.

Please comment/like ðŸ˜³

Edited by suger1993 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umamashahid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was really nice i just loved it
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
damn, Khushi must be like W*F is up with this guy! 

and that the Great Arnav Singh raizada was JEALOUS of NK! ðŸ¤£

Nice OS! u should write more often!!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Short and sweet OS.  I wish there was more of that lovely OS to read.

Thanks.
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very cute...

enjoyed reading it..:)
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
nice :-) Please PM on update
Ashavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
one of the best OS i have read till nw...
please PM me when u continue...