Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: aishu_25

Trish Sulo could have been in the montage too!!! 3:3 if Arjun can't make it ..

Aishu ... they wanna keep it 2:3 to show Archana and Purvi as besahara and weaker than the other three.. sulochana won't support purvi I think, so she's not in there...
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanyji...

Seem its an episode that can be watch...I'll see that later..

Ok..Its Ovi and TEJ...Birthday soon...

They know they lost a brother name Soham on their 1st Anniversary..❓ I'm sure not..who will tell them..😑 

Will Archu and Manv ...remember that horrible day..or...cv's will make that day just for Tamasha..but not a single thought for Soham..πŸ˜”

Have you all later..πŸ˜‰

Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_25

Trish, I don't know even though the montage shows women, I do think Arjun will get a chance to redeem himself, it may not be Thursday- although i am hoping against hope that he will...but i am positive that Arjun will come through for ARVI...i agree with Shyamala that he is second lead after all...the CVs cannot be that blind (to rising TRPs with ARVI reunion) or that cruel...but i do think they are trying to drag it to the point of baat ko hadd se badha dena, and when all limits are crossed (we don't know how bad this will get before it gets better)...then our Arjun will be firing on all cylinders...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolce123

Do you really think it was out of anger? I personally feel it was out of Mahaanta...her sanskaar that she learned from Archana that others happiness comes first...that Ovi can be so nasty but let's not give her any pain cause the delicate barbie doll might just break😑. I understand that Arjun put ovi ahead initially but now Purvi is doing the same thing...we are just going in circlesπŸ˜•

everyone is hell bent on mollycoddling Ovi 🀒.. first Arjun , now Purvi πŸ˜’..
I think Purvi did it out of both anger and mahaanta
crazy2012 thumbnail
What I feel , Purvi is reciprocate the same feelings which Arjun was holding of not being selfish🀣🀣

Par jo bhi ho, Ovi is getting benefits of having AK with her & spending more time πŸ˜‰
purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhimg

Abhi... Arjun's body language is weak ... how will he redeem himself? When I compare him with the AK who had just come to India.. there's a difference of miles..the CVs want to stretch this track for a long time, so it looks like he may not get the chance or atleast not in the way we'd like to see him do it ..

He's supposedly not going to be at ovi's bday party... that says it all..

crazy2012 thumbnail
1) AK was wearing the same suit πŸ˜³..it's boring

2) Where is Sundari?? Why can't she help Archu while pulling up the buckets and why she was not there when Manav was preparing Tea??😑

3) ovi said Arjun to wait for only 5mins. Why epi did nt show me how long Ovi took to get ready??πŸ˜†
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the show come after PR ie phir subha ho gi ...during that show they show a tigger abt pr in which something is written in hindi and purvi picture was shown on one side and some other guy i dont see it clearly ...if any body watch it pls tell what is written in it.
crazy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

the show come after PR ie phir subha ho gi ...during that show they show a tigger abt pr in which something is written in hindi and purvi picture was shown on one side and some other guy i dont see it clearly ...if any body watch it pls tell what is written in it.

That is the new promo of PR where they are showing ..what will happen or what will be the consequences when the relationship between Arjun & Purvi will be revealed in front of Ovi

The person with Purvi is Arjun(RD)
iheartu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Watched today's episode after many many days... Liked the ArVi scene even though mahaan aadarsh Purvi was trying to shove Arjun towards badtameez No.1 Ovi. God knows why the CVs want Arjun to leave for Delhi for a day? Wasn't it enough that we had to tolerate PR for so long without any decent ArVi scene, that now when it is about to come out in the open, there is a chance Arjun might not be present at that scenario. Want ArVi back together in the show really bad. Sick & tired of the saas-bahu-idiot kids nonsense. There is a limit to everything but Archana doesn't seem to know the definition of limit. 

And the new Montage, where are the men? aka. Arjun? I couldn't care less about the others. And God, seems like everyone gets new outfits (including witch Savita) except for Purvi. Wake up costume designers or whoever that is in charge of the clothes department.