Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont want to comment on epi i just want ankita to free from this horrible show and mommy role where all same age girl/boys calling her mommy and insulting,staring with angry look🤢🤢i cant take it more.i want ekta show a twist where archana will hv accident and loss memory will go back 28years ago where she was unmarreid and wear salwar suit and live with sulachana.a handsome hunk want to marry her🥳 and will do romance in rain😍it will bring best TRP.bc audience bored with archana in mommy,depressing,crying role.ankita is brilliant actress.she needs change.she should come back in her own age role.ekta can do this twist bring a new hot,handsome hero opposit her, which will bring masala.i want archana forget all deshmukh and all kids and start a new fresh life.ekta show this in KZK.prena went back 20years before😆.so archana can go back in her young age.
dumbo15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who sleeps without a blanket? lol..Ovi is by far the biggest brat I've ever seen. I can't stand her. First, she forces Arjun to get engaged and married to her and then she acts like she's Miss World. I still can't forget that episode where her and Archana are in the car and she's being so rude. She thinks that she can get every single thing she wants. Well, she needs to open her eyes and stop acting as if the whole world revolves around her. At least there was some Arvi today...
dolce123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In my opinion, Purvi has to stop being so cold...she asks Arjun to go see Ovi cause Ovi needs him😲. Poor Arjun..."so Ovi needs me the most now?"...meaning you don't need me? Come on Purvi...don't push Arjun away.
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhimg

Hi Tanya, thanks for the update.

This request by Purvi - to Arjun- to meet Ovi- will you do it for me- these are lines picked up right from Laurie's fan fiction- The Raging Storm thread- gosh!!!! - doesn't it all sound so very familiar- when in your chapter - Arjun has the flashback- and he remembers how Purvi asks him to accompany Ovi to Canada...

😆

why don't they pick up some super arvi love from Laurie's fan fiction😔 
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dolce123

In my opinion, Purvi has to stop being so cold...she asks Arjun to go see Ovi cause Ovi needs him😲. Poor Arjun..."so Ovi needs me the most now?"...meaning you don't need me? Come on Purvi...don't push Arjun away.

srsly, before it was Arjun being protective of Ovi and giving friendship more importance than love.. now he is trying to mend his ways and wanting to tell the truth.. Mahaan Purvi pushing him away...
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have a gut feeling telling me that Tej will soon be on Archu's side.!
Thanks for the update di!
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolce123

Purvi is doing it out of anger. Not justifying her action. Am not happy with what she did either. But she did it, because twice before Arjun did not speak up because Ovi needed him, for Ovi's sake .. so, Purvi is giving it back. But it is not helping either her or Arjun. She should not push him away like this.😔
abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purethought

why don't they pick up some super arvi love from Laurie's fan fiction😔 

Trish,
I totally agree, but doesn't it seem that way, just the same lines...i thought it was too uncanny...too much of a co-incidence- cannot be...i wish they showed Arjun like he was when we all fell in love with his character...strong...bold...go-getter...
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Debu...yaa, Archu made tea for all, & Ovi not taking it...even Tej took it quitely😊, i m ever ready for tea anytime😛😍, i just love tea😆

Finally it looks like Tej will soon realise Archu's real face...but don't know how will she react after ARVI truth is out😕

she may say, i was slowly understanding u, but now with Arvi she may make her angry face more

Arjun was obeying all Purvi's advice like an obedient lover😍, cause of Purvi only he came to meet Ovi, as a frd...but it was nice, he gave her piece of advice to behave properly with Archu👍🏼...but Ovi doesn't want to😡

It was so obvious, that when Ovi was hugging him, he was not comfy hugging her back...& it was so clear frm his expression😊
Edited by samarp2 - 11 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Ok today I read the updates, coz I want to be fully prepared on Thursday 😆😆

Thanks Tanya for the update...I really admire you dear. I keep asking myself how you can sit through this crap and update so detailed for us 👏...I would faint f I had to sit through the entire episode 🤢
Hats off to you Tanya...you're such a sweetheart

Well today finally Teju notices her mom actually in action...it's a small thing , but it's a start.

And what is wrong with Purvi...is she gonna start blackmailing Arjun suddenly...I mean emotionaly 😲...
Now that Arjun is willing to talk , than Purvi is not allowing him...OMG maybe it's possible that Purvi might stop Arjun if he wants to take action when she gets slapped by Bimboo...that is why he's not reacting in the promo
Also possible that he won't be there to witness this...but how can he not be present as it's his Bimboo's birthday and they are engaged

Well I don't know what is going to happen on Thursday or how it's gonna happen , but I really WANT something positive to happen...
On the other hand I can also understand Purvi...because Arjun has waited so long, now another problem has risen for Bimboo..., so obviously Purvi is right...Bimboo is gonna need his support and he has to give it to her...whether he wants it or not...
I feel so horrible for Purvi...she's in such a difficult position at the moment 😭 😭