Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: purethought

I think the CVs have not shot the party scene yet๐Ÿ˜† .. and they have sent Arjun to Delhi in case, RD does not return from South Africa on time.

1. So, in case he does not return in time, Arjun will be shown as being in Delhi.
2. If he returns, then we might see Arjun toward the end in the party or in the next episode when he returns from Delhi.
3. Or as per their original plan, all men will be missing from the party scene as is in the montage.

Trish, If Arjun is not there, I am not looking forward to see everyone screaming at our dear Purvi and making her cry along with Archana. It will be a bad episode if all the men are missing except Sachin
sarjitos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much. you are an angel. thks thks thks
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday vandu said " Dada ek taraf Vahni ki kasam...blah blah"... is she assuming that Manav knows that Archana vowed to Sachchu dada? the great lawyer? 
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Liked the show today because there was some hope in today's show , some light at the end of the tunnel ...or maybe I am expecting too much, the rest of the week will tell I guess.

After a long long long time , I felt sorry for Manav. Yup, I actually did .
When I saw him lovingly covering his mother with a blanket as if she is his little girl ..
His own mother ( whome he loves the most in this world ) is cheating him, back stabbing him, is ready to destroy his life and she is doing all this fully aware that it will make him unhappy ...only so that she can control his money ...
Manav was so happy today to just share a simple morning routine with Archana . Just making tea for her , helping her out , hope we get to see more such scenes where Manav is shown like this ..It is horrible to see him standing quietly when Archana  is being insulted and put down ...

Archana ...She was lovely today .I hope that we don't see her humiliation for too long because it is really unbearable and puts me off the show very badly specially seeing Manav standing quietly and letting her get insulted ...

Teju ...It was such a relief that Teju is taking  notice of how happy her dad is around her mother .How much her mother works and how nasty Savita is with her ...the more nasty Savita is to Archana , the more it will affect Teju ..
It was nice to see her missing Sulochna and Archana and the Karanjkar house ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Purvi ...Not too happy with her today .I don't blame her for being cold with Arjun because so far Arjun has done nothing concrete to formalize their relationship  but what the hell was this ' go spend time with Ovi ' ..I didn't like that one bit .She knows Arjun does not loves Ovi , why is she pushing Arjun towards Ovi ...she does not have a majboori that she has to .Ok, she can break up with Arjun saying that you are involved with my sister but she cannot force Arjun to be with a girl he is not in love with ...

Sachin ...Not worth talking about ...๐Ÿคข

Ovi ...YUCK ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
What a disgusting little brat ..From no angle is she anywhere near like her mother Archana not even like Manav .Manav has done a poor job with this girl .She is so snooty and hinks that the world revolves around her .Throws her weight around those who are weaker and very coviniently shuts up when it comes to her Baybooo...She dare not show him any nakhras ...
I hate the way she talks so rude to the woman who gave her life ...Also would like to tell the actor who plays Ovi to go easy on her make up ...it was looking rather nasty today ...purple dress and purple eye shodow , who wears such make up these days?

Star Of The Day ...

Arjun Kirloskar .๐Ÿ‘
Really liked him today .He looked the sweet Arjun that he was during his courtship days with Purvi .He looked so happy that his daddy was ging to come back ..
I really wanted to give the Star Of The Day to Teju for noticing her daddy's happiness with hermother but Arjun  nailed it when he told Ovi how rude it looks when she insults her own mother in front of everyone ...
Just had to give Star Of The Day to Arjun then ...

Tanya, Thanks for the excellent update and analysis of today's episode. Yes, I feel sorry for Manav many times when his own mother ruining his life along with Sachin and somewhat Ovi and Tej.Tej part was really good today as you described. Did Archana cry in today's episode? ArMan morning scene sounds good. After a long time Arjun seems to getting some senses back. He was good with Purvi and Ovi both. Purvi is becoming Archana Jr. Ovi and Punni don't even want to mention them. 
Today episode was awesome...,

Finally..,Teju is starting to see some goodness in Archana..,and how manav is with his wife..Hope she realise her grandmother is telling them a bundle of lies...๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to Purvi..,I know she would have done that,she is sacrificing arjun,just because she know it will create more problems for archana...,She is exact like archana,thinking about others first...Arjun was so happy,he will finally tell everyone about purvi...,but it was short lived...

On the whole..,today episode was great...
pch76 thumbnail
Ovi on the occasion of your birthday, can you please hand us back " Do not disturb" days of ArVi... you can go back to Canada where there will be no suffocation or machchar...
๐Ÿ˜‰
Tomorrows will be a filler episode... I wish Archana along with her crying talks to Manav about her great Aai bringing the divorce papers...
eshasrk thumbnail
OK I know not everyone is happy with what Purvi did today, but after watching the actual scene I cannot blame Purvi...
This girl doesn't want any more problems for her mom, whom she loves more than herself, than she already has...and that is already a handful : budhi Savita-bimboo Ovi & Teju...
Besides Arjun has always put his friendship with Ovi first...when he had the chance to speak up, he always thought abt Ovi and her problems and solving those problems, so I don't blame Purvi now for reminding Arjun his responsibilities towards bimboo
And why should it be that NOW that Arjun is ready to talk abt them, Purvi should also be ready ??? Now that Arjun finds it convinient enough to talk, he expects Purvi to be ready also...

Besides why the hurry of Arjun to tell everyone abt him & Purvi so suddenly, when there is a new problem in bimboo's life ๐Ÿ˜ก...maybe Arjun can solve that problem of Ovi first ( like he did before ), before he starts thinking abt other things...

So in my opinion whatever Purvi did was the right thing to do at the moment...
pch76 thumbnail
Arjun boy is not wearing his ring theses days right? Ovi dear is not noticing it...? She will be ballistic ... if she sees Arjun not wearing it ๐Ÿ˜†
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Ovi's birthday gift will b Arjun-Purvi love exposure๐Ÿ˜

Today they didn't show Manav more๐Ÿ˜•

just in that scene helping Archu, for bringing water๐Ÿ˜Š...

he doesn't have a proper track...just a glimpses, in every other epi...

he was not even present when Arjun came?

Savita was telling Archu, that some neighbour told me, Manav filled the water today...Now which neighbour is also against Archu๐Ÿ˜†...it was Archu who had filled the water, & Manav just helped her...

Savita's jasoos neighbour is wrong๐Ÿ˜ก
archverma10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update Tanya. Wow.  Well...here goes...

**sighs** so it has begun. Ovi's character assassination: that too on an all-out, no holding back, scale.  I am going to watch the entire episode tonight- I did not watch last night's and probably wont.  I will today though for 1) ARVI of course ๐Ÿ˜Š  Some kind of a scene is better than nothing.  Although this twist has surprised me.  So this is the CVs way of having Arjun redeem himself. Now that the case is solved, he is coming through as we knew he would- but Purvi is stopping him now.  That too- for Ovi's sake.  Here we vilified him for keeping quiet out of consideration for Ovi's feelings and now Purvi is doing the same thing? So what are our thoughts about her now? Is it for her Aai's sake? I dont think so- considering this brat is the one who seems to have the least amount of respect for her Aai and is hell-bent on making her life miserable.

According to Tanya, Purvi makes Arjun meet Ovi and keep mum for Ovi's sake: "because she is going through a lot right now". 

In my June 8 analysis I said that Ovi would definitely turn negative and nasty: and both Arjun/Purvi will be put off once her character assasination starts.  They both saw her as a sweet/sympathetic girl who is a victim of the situation through no fault of hers.  Until she slaps Purvi in front of everyone, screams at her mother for her upbringing, all the while shrieking like a banshee and creating a scene/tamasha the likes of which are on a scale with Savita (and that is hard to do)

Actually I hope it continues along these lines.  This is just the kind of thing that will pull Arjun/Purvi out of the guilt spell with Ovi and make them disillusioned with her-----real fast.  From the promo, and reading the update that he is going to Delhi- I think he is going to walk in just as Ovi slaps Purvi.  Thursday's episode will end with this- and Friday's will be the kicker.  The sad thing is I see Ovi's track going along with Punni's...she is already turn into the female antagonist.  Where Teju is starting to come around, this will pull her farther apart.  I wouldnt be surprised if the CVs make her character a total negative to where she even turns on her own twin! From the update I just read...and the things she has said and done (yesterday included), she certainly seems capable of anything.  We were being set up for this from the beginning- with her snobbish attitude on everything from living in a chawl, not liking the air/environment of India, making Archana call her ma'am...looks like the wheel is starting to turn all the way around..  So we have Ovi, Savita, and Punni as the evil, scheming, conniving females of the show- God help us!

The 2nd reason is for Teju.  Nice to see that the CVs have already started what was told in the TOI article: that Teju would come to realize Archana's goodness and ultimately support her mother.  Her scene with Sulochana/Purvi was tough to stomach, and yesterday update as well...but at least today she didnt holler, yell, insult or anything which is good.

Well there is no doubt the story is definitely moving...and from the stagnation of the past month, last week, this week, and the next couple of weeks are looking very promising in terms of setting the stage for even more story twists ahead.

All I have to say is: its about time!!!!!