Member of the week 8

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Time for a  NEW 

Hi friends here time for our 8th Member of Week of Phulwa forum😃or i should better say the 8th goat of the week😉 😃😆

This week's MOTW is 

hmmm not so soon😛 first guess😉 ok here are clues😛 

She is  very friendly and nice, helping ,fun to be around👏
                                    She is a big fan of Abhay Phulwa and Ajay Sargun😳

She is very creative, has written many stories on PhAb😊

She has also made few Vms on PhAb👏

She runs PhAb AT for us here 😃

She used to write updates for us here 👏

She is the only IF sizzelers here 😛

Her username starts with A😉

AnGuesses?

i am sure you all  must have guessed her by now because i have given so                     many hints  😆

drum rolls please 😃

animated drumanimated drum

so ladies and if there are any gentlemen in here 😆

Proudly announcing this week's MOTW

AMERES

🥳

ok members lets get started 

lets grill her with our questions😈

Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy. CONGRATULATIONS!🥳

Can already smell something burning on the grill...🤣🤣

Those who cant cook, please step forward first🤣
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@anu congratz 4 bcuming MOTW!!😊😊
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
the most awaited member of the week
now we all will grill u
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Sidra for the warm welcome. 

Gosh! Its already hot in here. 😆

Ami, Dolly, Shobha- Thank you so much girls! :D

Ami- *Ouch* You have already set the oven to highest temperature I see. Please go easy on me at least shuru mein.🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail
OK so will start easy..🤣

Write your favorite scene from Phulwa...then add something to make it better. Answer in details😛

Write a least liked scene in Phulwa...and add something to make it worst. Details again😛

Btw, can I paste your own questions? Say yes🤣

Edit-Typo
Edited by beebutterfly - 11 years ago
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

OK so will start easy..🤣

Write your favorite scene from Phulwa...then add something to make it better. Answer in details😛

Write a least liked scene in Phulwa...and add something to make it worst. Details again😛

Btw, can I paste your own questions? Say yes🤣

Edit-Typo

Please yes, yes post the questions I posted because your questions seem too khatarnak!🤣
If you want will give you the link from where I copy pasted but don't ask too difficult ones!🤣

UFF! In do questions mein hi mera haal hojaye ga!🤣
But I guess you already know the answer, I mean you know my fav scene and the improvements...*cough* read the updates.🤣

Haha, okay no will answer them but soch ke so in a while! :D
Ameres thumbnail
Ami, heres the answer to question 1. Favorite scene. Okay, I can't do more details but I guess this is also good enough because who reads long answers. 😆
--------------------------------------------

My most favorite Phulwa scene or rather the favorite episode was the epic drive episode. It was the only complete, out and out PhAb episode. It was just amazing as it had almost everything we fans wanted to see. It was a promise of hope of better episodes which sadly we never got. Anyways, moving on.

From that episode my favorite scene would be the where they both start laughing out when the song 'Ek Chor Ek Sipahi' starts playing and then Abhay reaches out to wipe that tear away. That moment was BEAUTIFUL! In that very moment they were so normal, so real and his reaction to her so…unexpected yet, so right. The way his hand stops when he realizes what he is doing and for a few seconds they keep staring at each other again, so beautiful.

I don't think there is any way to make that scene more beautiful because I feel it was perfect the way it was. But if I have to add something then I had always wanted to see a dhabba scene in that episode.

When AP had started walking down the road after their car broke down I was hoping that they would show that they come across some chai ka dhabba run by an old man and since it was night and mausam was suhana, tha pyaar ka bahana. Okay never mind I meant it was a little chilly so I was hoping they might show AP stopping to have a cup of tea at the dhabba. 

There would be a bench placed near it and both of them would sit on it. Chai wala baba would bring two steaming cups or glasses of tea for them. Abhay Phulwa will start drinking but then Abhay would make some taunt over Phulwa and she would retort back, so as always they would start their cute nok jhok. 

Seeing this chai wala baba would laugh and say that they are a cute couple. AP would feel awkward. Chai wala baba would continue saying that fighting is the first step towards love and the way AP fight is a sure sign that deep down they care of each other. Perhaps add a line or two about fate as usually chai wala baba's are very knowledgeable creatures having great insight and their predictions always come true. 

AP would look at each other for a moment; Phulwa would get a bit sad thinking how it might have been possible. And Abhay noticing her moist eyes would feel a pang at his heart while ORP music plays in BG. But being AP soon they would snap out of it. 

AP at last would finish the tea and start walking again still bickering and feeling a little awkward due to baba's comment. Camera then zooms to baba who would smile and say they can't fight their destiny any longer. Camera back to AP who are though feeling odd but still walking down the same path. 

beebutterfly thumbnail
ANU-
That was...sigh. The best scene ever. *dreamy*

Agree, it was my fav epi too.

Glad I asked that question. 😆

So wished they had included something similar in the show. Can absolutely see that rolling out perfectly. Especially  Abhay's taunt, that is a must! Phulwa thinking they might have had a chance is a beautiful  thought :)

And as usual you didn't omit the feelings so it sounds even better :)

Do I need to say..but one more career lined up. Director! Loved the camera bit😛

AP who are though feeling odd but still walking down the same path. 

My fav part.😳 True, that was exactly how it was. Like the Baba in your story said, destiny takes over finally :)

Okay, so anybody who didnt read that long answer, well they missed out :)
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
here my first set of usual introductory questions😆
  1. Real name
  2. Nickname
  3. meaning of your name
  4. Date of  birth
  5. zodiac sign
  6. where are you from 
  7. Profession
  8. Hobbies
  9. how you came to IF
  10.  First forum on IF
  11.  Favorite place on IF
  12. Forums you visit on IF
  13. Best friends here 
  14. First friend here 
  15. one thing you simply love about IF 
  16. most irritating about IF
  17. Favorite actor ( hollywood  and bollywood )
  18. Favorite actress( hollywood, and bollywood)
  19. Favorite telly actor ( indian or if you have any other place too e.g English )
  20. Favorite telly actress ( indian or if you have from any other place too)
  21. Favorite film ( hollywood , bollywood )
  22. Favorite serial or series ( indian or from anyother place too)
  23.  Favorite singer male and female or any band ( if you have any English fav too do write )
  24.  Favorite song ( hindi or if any English too )
  25.  Favorite sports
  26.  Favorite player
  27. Favorite holiday spot
  28.   Favorite food
  29.  Favorite drink
  30.  Favorite dessert
  31. Favorite dress to wear 
  32. Favorite author
  33. Favorite book
  34. Favorite color
  35. Favorite cartoon show / cartoon character