Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tiny15

anu here r my quesns!! 

ur fav. season/s(u can give in order of ur liking if more than 1) Spring and monsoon.  

Fav. fruit  Cherries

Fav. flower. Rose and orchid

Fav. festival  Eid         

u r more spiritual or religious or both Kind of both 

hav u got siblings  Yes. 

a) if yes, how many & tell abt them Two. 

fav.sport/s( do u also play them or only watches them) Don't have any favorite sport as such but watch cricket and used to play basketball. 

if god ask u 2 grant 5 wishes wat"ll b they? First- Good health and longevity for my parents, second- happiness for my family always, third-may I be successful in my chosen work field, fourth- may I live a happy love filled life, fifth- its a secret! πŸ˜› 

r u a student or in sum job?? Student 

and if a student  wats ur ambition 2 bcum?? 

after marriage u like 2 b a house wife/home maker or a working woman wid taking care of home wid ur spouse Working woman and will try to achieve a balance between home and work. 

u like travelling or a homely prsn or both Like to travel but mostly a homely person. 

u like 2 support honesty,humanity & values whether u r in minority or not or support the reverse may b in majority  I'll support what is right regardless of the fact they are in majority or minority. 

humanity or patriotism Both for me but humanity more. 

sea/ocean or mountains  Sea 

do u smoke /drink  Never. 

vegetarian or non-vegetarian or eggatarian or vegan(no milk pdts alonwid any kind of meat or fish) Complete non-veg 

Thank you Dolly. =)

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Anu...wow Libra ...i am Libra too πŸ˜³and you are always welcome ...more questions heading your wayπŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@sidra ur dob is 25th november??i think u told this sumwhere in the forum!!  so how can u b a libra??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@sidra ur dob is 25th november??i think u told this sumwhere in the forum!!  so how can u b a libra??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

hainπŸ˜• 25th november is Ajay's birthday i think ...not mine mine is in october yaar 8 october is libraπŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sidra08

hainπŸ˜• 25th november is Ajay's birthday i think ...not mine mine is in october yaar 8 october is libraπŸ˜†

ok its 8th oct!! i don't know but i rem that wen i posted Ajay's engagement article & in that article it was told that he got engaged on his b'day i.e on 25th nov. sum1 (i thot it was u,may b sum1 else has said this & i confused it wid u) said that her b'day is also on 25th nov.!!😊😊

ok its 8th oct!! i don't know but i rem that wen i posted Ajay's engagement article & in that article it was told that he got engaged on his b'day i.e on 25th nov. sum1 (i thot it was u,may b sum1 else has said this & i confused it wid u) said that her b'day is also on 25th nov.!!😊😊

o yeah i told it .and i was referring to Jia she shares same star as Ajay if i am right about his birthday..its ok no problem😳
Ameres thumbnail

sum more quesns!!!

1)  ur fav.dress(both 4 men & women) & wat u like 2 wear on  formal & informal occasions

My fav dress for woman would be nice salwar kameez with a modern cut and for men, they should be nicely dressed even if they are wearing jeans then team it up with a nice shirt and good clean shoes. 

On formal occasions formal salwar kameez and informal jeans or long shirts with tights etc. 

2)   wat type of indian/S.asian dress u like on gals salwar suit or saree or ghaghara choli etc Salwar kameez for me. 

3)  do u believe in ghosts  No. 

a)   if yes did sumthing  happened wid u that still scare u Never. 

b)  if no then 2 tell if sumthing scary u know whether it happened wid u or oders or oders'd told abt their experience I have heard stories like a friend told me about her house being haunted but never believe them. 

4)  fav. cuisine(overall any country's cuisine)  Don't have any favorites as such but mostly love desi khana. :P

5)  ur fav. story book in the childhood Don't remember one but used to read Enid Blyton a lot. 

6)  do u like pets No. 

a)  if yes do u hav it & how many No pets.

7)  u r cleaniness freak or untidy or choose middle path Mostly on the middle path

8)  u like casual dresses or formal ones Casual dresses

9)  do u wear make-up always or on sum spl. occasions Occasionally

10) do u want 2 settle abroad permanently No, happy where I am. 

11)  do u like 2 collect things in general or may b as hobby  Yes, I like to read so have a collection of books and used to collect barbies when I was a kid. πŸ˜†

(mention them) 

12)  do u keep fasts always or on sum spl. occasions only (and if yes u started keeping by ur own or watching elders or frnds)  Keep fast during the month of fasting and otherwise if its a religious day. Keeping fast is a part of belief so...you can say on my own and partly observing. 

13)  had u ever lived in the hostel (if yes do rem any memorable incident/s)can u share it if not v.prsnl  Never lived in one. 

14)  u like  science,arts or commerce (&among ur fav. stream  which sub u like u can give in the order of ur preference e.g in science bio or maths or phys& in arts history,geography & in commerce eco or finance ) Like science. 

15)  hav u seen Harry Potter or Twilight series movies or books

a)  if yes which series u like/ed & why

b) if no1 then why  No, I haven't watched either of them because I don't like them. Find both the series esp Twilight OTT. 

Thanks Dolly! :)
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: 55shobha

my questions

Gosh! Shobha you chose the most difficult ones for me. Yaar kuch normal bhi poch leti. πŸ˜†

write one or two words to decribe
AMI- Sunshine of love 
MIMI- Simply awesome 
SHOBHA- Sweet and friendly 
Sidra- Funny and friendly 
mula- Sweet and polite 
jaya- Nice 
jia- Confident 
dolly- Sweet and speaks her mind
maham- Nice 
saba-  Very sweet 
gagan- Fun and sweet 

GIve us s name of character from phulwa 
Okay I'm giving characters NOT on the basis that you resemble them but randomly doing so just for FUN. So in case anyone does not like the character assigned then I'm sorry but please don't take it seriously. 

ami Gayatri didi (lil sis is growing up fast and taking over the role of big sis! πŸ˜›)
anu  Phulwa
mimi  Abhay (because she is her biggest fan acc to me πŸ˜›)
sidra  Badi Thakurian (Naughty and mostly made fun of Thakur!)πŸ˜›
shobha  Sharbati (because though she was evil but still I found her naive mostly! πŸ˜†)
dolly  Gauri 
jaya  Thakurian (Have hardly seen them talk. =P)
jia  Thakur πŸ˜†
saba  Chote Thakur 
maham
gagan Bhavani (she disappeared so soon!)
mula  Babu

No offence meant, please take them in good humor. Again its not because you have something in common mostly I gave randomly because I could't think of any other character

Edited by Ameres - 11 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
dont worry anu
i m back with more diff questions
dedicate a song 4
ami
mimi
sidra
shobha
mula
dolly
maham
gagan
jia
jaya
saba
Edited by 55shobha - 11 years ago
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
On behalf of mimi. Such a great example of a friend I am! Enjoy🀣

What happened at 9:00 am today??

What's your current problem??

Have you learned something new this week?

The last food you ate?

Are you excited about? anything today?

Something you do when you are mad or upset?

Did you cry at all today?

Is there something you want to tell someone?

Do you trust anyone?

What were you doing at 5 in the morning?

What is the last thing? you got in trouble for with your parents?

On average what do you think you cry the most about?

What are you listening to?

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?

What's most stressful right now?

How old do people usually guess you are?

Who was the last person in your bedroom?

What's on your bedroom floor right now?

How do you feel right now?

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?

Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?

Can you daydream at night?

If a doctor has a heart attack while doing surgery, do the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

Why is it that on a phone or calculator the number five has a little dot on it?

What are you supposed to do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?

Do dentists go to other dentists or do they do it themselves?

How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on?

Do astronauts change their clocks when they move over different time zones in space?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

Can you cry under water?