Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chalhov

By the way did you see Adi"s Nivea ADvt in between 😉

Maine dekha maine dekha😆Haila bole to he is such an NSP (Nayan sukh prapti) But I want earplugs whenever he opens his mouth and rollls his eyes with his DIFFERENT EXPRESSION😆
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Maine dekha maine dekha😆Haila bole to he is such an NSP (Nayan sukh prapti) But I want earplugs whenever he opens his mouth and rollls his eyes with his DIFFERENT EXPRESSION😆

Piu...lol at your NSP🤢 tu sachi main doc hai na...chal jaldi se check up karalo koi eye doc se...😆😆😆
chithoo thumbnail
srushbala have edited my post and piyu😆 and romancefan 😆thanks for liking it before i even finished Edited by chithoo - 11 years ago
Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

Piu...lol at your NSP🤢 tu sachi main doc hai na...chal jaldi se check up karalo koi eye doc se...😆😆😆

Oye Viji 😛..he is handsome no doubt but his poker face ,his acting makes him look like a Wall😆aur maine padh liya edit k baad bhi tera post😳
Transference thumbnail
👏OMG this is EPIC🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oye if you really wanna know my views on Adi😆Read my essay tere upar hi hai errr I mean tere essay k upar😳
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chithoo

wiase i always get distracted by her bare back😆😆😆 no wonder even now Jwala, haldi, kumkum😆 sab log peeche pade hain🤣

by the way can't wait until tomorrow so watching the epi online to comment on both epis today...tu rykh main aati hooon😃

vyise I got pretty distracted with the bare back was confused whether to see the back or hear the dialogues or watch Sugni or Vikram.🤣🤣   but dont show mare backs bechare JS aur Haldi aur Bums ka kya hoga😆😆  and such a back that TJS let her close the door the other night  looking at the back😉

Me too 😆🤣 at chithoo comment on sexy eyes😆
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
I am pretty sure that i am the last one & probably long forgotten friend of meri same pinch *thinks hard whether i can still write MERI 😕...but takes a risk *

Wonderful post as usual & now bear with my not so wonderful bak-bak😛

Very unique & beautiful confession😳...if friday's episode was about VS who is on the verge of loosing Sugni then today's episode showed  confident & more poised version of VS.Infact thruout the confession i was thinking how can he be so so genuine & yet there was that authorative sa feel in the scene...even his line stressed about staying in mahuvari was no less of pointed undertone.

His act of removing his shoes & then lines about coming to her level or both of them on the same level just made me wonder about those famous lines *Don't fall in love but rise in love* ...even though he was ready to come to her level ,in doing so he went on such high pedastral in Sugni's eyes & infact i saw a slight dreaming glint in Sugni's eyes as if she was thinking all this cann't be true & yet it was happening with her...but more than this entire scene ...just one line stole my heart...*Sugni hum bhagwan nahi hai...apni kamjori,apni chahat ,apne matlab se bhare hue insaan hai *...in such simple words he clearly said that he too has his weakness ,his wish & indeed he too is selfish about certain things...very few men have the guts to say out loud about their flaws especially when it is male lead of the show *takes full liberty to call Vikram a MALE LEAD*

I also liked the fact how easily he walked away once he was done saying his heart feelings...bechari Sugani was so dumbfounded most of the confession & Gulabiya was trying to read VS by standing far & yet she couldn't come to any conclusion.

Like u said,post confession Sugni ,entered the home with new-found confidence...she was fierce & outspoken more like blunt from starting,but when she was putting her mama & mami at their place,it felt as if someone was standing right by her side & Gulabiya had this proud spark in her eyes...as if Sugni's outburst was the volcano that Gulabiya had been trying to hide inside her since so many years & now that it errupted suddenly she felt at peace with herself...loved the way she politely shut up Katari.👏

waise to i wouldn't have wasted my valuable words on PIU KA POPAT😛...but kya karu ...he makes me so angry that i have to vent😡...sorry no offence to the actor,but the guy cann't even say I SWEAR properly...arre bhai kuch toh expression dikhao...& till date i have not understood what is his problem with SUGNI...baaki sab bedni ladies ko dekhke he doesn't react like this...as if Sugni naa ho koi disease ho😕

Lastly the ma-beti convo. was with such soothing effect...here was a complete confused girl & equally disturbed mother & yet when Gulabiya starting talking about giving her freedom,her space...i was like who says literacy has anything to do with SOCH...if ur soul is clean ,ur thoughts are always pure...but loved the way she cautioned Sugni about THAMNE WALA AUR SEHLANE WALA HAATH...it had her years of experience in men...& clearly this is where is a line between good men & evil men...but unfortunately very few female can differentiate   & i think Sugni dozzed off when Gulabiya was indirectly alerting her...so we have to see how this confession pans out in future...whether Gulabiya will be dejected as always or for once in her life she will see a TRUE GENTLEMAN who loves her daughter?

I guess i have done enough rambling😆...pata chala padhne wali bore ho gayi😛...should i put READ AT UR OWN RISK at the start...may be next time😉
kamala2012 thumbnail
@preety_219

Enjoyed reading your post. The like thing is not working.

Pooja_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamala2012

@preety_219

Enjoyed reading your post. The like thing is not working.

Thanks kamala for liking my bak-bak😆...honestly the episode was really well scripted & every relation going thru such different phases ...warna most past episodes were torture with Sugni's mama ,mami & thakurain ,etc...😡
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Eelo hum bhi aa gaye 😛Sabse late lateef par me bhi aa gayi...Mein bhi toh late hoon

Oye hoye...I want gush gush and gush about the confession..Shayad Slapathon k baad ye pehla confession hoing which stirred sumthing in my heart.The confession was EPIC truly Vikram Ishtyle BEAUTIFUL AND SIMPLE👏Lubbed it.Aaaj I do not want to speak about anyone else😆 You know not even POPAT (Jasmine I lubb you when you call him Mr. Bean LOL his sexy eyes😆)yuop it was boootiifulll...and so meaningful to ...as he tries to eliminate everry doubt from sugni's mind...and in the end trying to make her understand that he is not giving a lecture..but confessing his love for her😆

Coming back to the confession...I was ROFLing when Sugni said that she had heard these dialogues in films as hero says this to the heroine.No wonder TVS burst laughing😆I wonder how Sugni will feel for him now as she considers him as Bhagwaan na😳But the scene was so pretty .You have put it excellently👏Wonderful Analysis PIG⭐️true true...it was a prettyy wetty scene...and his laugh at her anticss...poor thing..is all in knots😆

No from here on where is the story leading to ?My concern is not the confession but what lies ahead .
Well if TVS really is the wolf in sheep's skin then what can be his ulterior motives😕
1.If he really wants to take revenge from JT then why care to run after his illegitimate daughter about whom JT cares a hoot 😕
2.What if he is the philanderer😕But then again ,why would he bother to even care for her approval when he can easily have her rightfully.But then Gulabiya's dialogues were ambiguous and dangerously hint to what might lie for her ahead about the true motives and reading between the lines😕

Somehow ,I always end up comparing Vikram Singh with the character  of Vikram Mallah of Bandit Queen.Completely alter scenario but I can always recall his words - "Aurat ka doil jitne mein jo maza hai wo zabardasti mein nahi"
you are right an dthat actually frightens the wits out of all of us...but kya karein ab😕
For me TVS has always been about calm ,composure but a very potent and deadly combo of wisdom with patience.Even if he desires Sugni there might be still a chance that he wants her complete surrender ..to love and accept him wholeheartedly even if he is married.
I am ready to see layers in his character grey shades too .But Seriously if POPAT ends up being the true love of Sugni then THAT WILL BE THE END OF PSH for me (Dekha main kitni Possessive hun..I DO NOT WANT TO SHARE POPTA WITH ANYONE😆)

I dont knw but more  I see it..the more I am convinced about the doomed fate of the lovestory Doc,
But Imagine CONFESSION OF POPAT (Prays to God ki aisa bura din kabhi na aye)Chalo I LOVE YOU -PANTI 
Adi with his DIFFERENT EXPRESSIONS AND SEXY EYES cannot carry the show on his shoulders oh I actually bow down to you for your lovey dovey sweet nothings you always say to him😛😆
SO IT HAS TO BE VS😳
Haila itni bak bak ki maine But PIG ,Ramya ,Jasmine and all Galoolians PAAP KI BHAVNA MAKES AN ENTRY😳hahaha I know..that is what I wrote too...she is back and HOW!!!!😆
And Jasmine where is that Chunar😛 We need to cover the bare back of Gulabiya😆Warna PIG use dekhti hi rahegi😉
oye...Teachu ki chunar ko wahi rehne de...Bare back scenes are good😉 warna JT bura maan jaayenge😛😛😛😛