Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: preety_219

I am pretty sure that i am the last one & probably long forgotten friend of meri same pinch *thinks hard whether i can still write MERI 😕...but takes a risk *

haha whyever not😕 and long forgotten kyun...you knew where I was re...😆
Wonderful post as usual & now bear with my not so wonderful bak-bak😛hahaha same pinch me not wonderful kaise ho sakta hai😛😛😛

Very unique & beautiful confession😳...if friday's episode was about VS who is on the verge of loosing Sugni then today's episode showed  confident & more poised version of VS.Infact thruout the confession i was thinking how can he be so so genuine & yet there was that authorative sa feel in the scene...even his line stressed about staying in mahuvari was no less of pointed undertone.

I love how you put this...his authoritativeness is something even he cannot deny..he tries to subdue it.but it is his basics..and he cannot dilute it...however he tries...

His act of removing his shoes & then lines about coming to her level or both of them on the same level just made me wonder about those famous lines *Don't fall in love but rise in love* ...even though he was ready to come to her level ,in doing so he went on such high pedastral in Sugni's eyes & infact i saw a slight dreaming glint in Sugni's eyes as if she was thinking all this cann't be true & yet it was happening with her...but more than this entire scene ...just one line stole my heart...*Sugni hum bhagwan nahi hai...apni kamjori,apni chahat ,apne matlab se bhare hue insaan hai *...in such simple words he clearly said that he too has his weakness ,his wish & indeed he too is selfish about certain things...very few men have the guts to say out loud about their flaws especially when it is male lead of the show *takes full liberty to call Vikram a MALE LEAD*
Vikram always has a way with the words...something which has made us all fall for her charms...and you know...somehow you connect with him so much because Varun also talks much sense..and he does come out as an intelligent actor ...so I guess it comes out in its truest sense...
I also liked the fact how easily he walked away once he was done saying his heart feelings...bechari Sugani was so dumbfounded most of the confession & Gulabiya was trying to read VS by standing far & yet she couldn't come to any conclusion.haahaa..he thought it was time to put her into knots in which he had been for all these days...

Like u said,post confession Sugni ,entered the home with new-found confidence...she was fierce & outspoken more like blunt from starting,but when she was putting her mama & mami at their place,it felt as if someone was standing right by her side & Gulabiya had this proud spark in her eyes...as if Sugni's outburst was the volcano that Gulabiya had been trying to hide inside her since so many years & now that it errupted suddenly she felt at peace with herself...loved the way she politely shut up Katari.👏Oh I loved both mom and daughter...one was wild and brash and another the mithi chhoori...she cut them into pieces without a knife😆

waise to i wouldn't have wasted my valuable words on PIU KA POPAT😛...but kya karu ...he makes me so angry that i have to vent😡...sorry no offence to the actor,but the guy cann't even say I SWEAR properly...arre bhai kuch toh expression dikhao...& till date i have not understood what is his problem with SUGNI...baaki sab bedni ladies ko dekhke he doesn't react like this...as if Sugni naa ho koi disease ho😕 oh and the CVs hav given him the cool dude music...Quell Catastrophe..It almost looks like he is the comical element of hte serial..and come to think..he actually IS😛

Lastly the ma-beti convo. was with such soothing effect...here was a complete confused girl & equally disturbed mother & yet when Gulabiya starting talking about giving her freedom,her space...i was like who says literacy has anything to do with SOCH...if ur soul is clean ,ur thoughts are always pure...but loved the way she cautioned Sugni about THAMNE WALA AUR SEHLANE WALA HAATH...it had her years of experience in men...& clearly this is where is a line between good men & evil men...but unfortunately very few female can differentiate   & i think Sugni dozzed off when Gulabiya was indirectly alerting her...so we have to see how this confession pans out in future...whether Gulabiya will be dejected as always or for once in her life she will see a TRUE GENTLEMAN who loves her daughter?oh that was the best part...I love how Gulabiya lets Sugni take decision..to think ..to feel..and not to see the world with the coloured glasses...but still differentiate between good and bad...wellwishers and opportunists!!!

I guess i have done enough rambling😆...pata chala padhne wali bore ho gayi😛...should i put READ AT UR OWN RISK at the start...may be next time😉hahaha,,,,nahi re...Ishq risk toh hota hi hai😛😛😛