Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamala2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Vikram is a dangerous man and I nearly fainted when I heard his BG music as he took off his shoes. ☺️ The man is like a burning fire that has all the colors as it's blazing everything in telling you don't ignore the fear in your heart in the case of Sugni but still you defy everything and stay so when you get burn you have no one to blame but yourself.

Do anybody  think Gulabhia advise to Sugni was foreshadowing of what do come. To look beyond what your eyes see and listen to your heart and understand what people are thinking. "When in trouble there are many that will come and pretend to be your well wisher" so you have to figure out the ones who wants to take advantage of you. Too bad Sugni didn't hear cause she fell asleep πŸ˜†

@pyar-ishk

I didn't understand the part about Vikram. Can you explain?

About Gulabiya, good point. So she is warning Sugni to go slow, but the girl is not going to listen, from the latest promo. This love story has got tough times ahead.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Missed u lot ..

Scene was beautiful with slight humour ...the way vikram laughed on sugini comment on hero & herione . Vikram is like did she really understanding ...goshhh ...sugini was 😲😲😲 yeh mere sath kya ho raha hey .

I like the point vikram said that he is normal human with all human factor ...apart from he love her . So realistic man ...waooo

Sugini become durga ma when she point her finger in anger ..omg hukum got so scared of her . They should ...isnit that everythign sugini is finding selfish people around ...having vikram at this point of time is so sweet to her .

PS : I reallly hope CV keep vikram character entact ..gosh not ready to have change in himπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
⭐️
Edited by -rupa- - 11 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aishu_25

TFU!!!

very good episode.. Vikram's love for Sugni seems genuine for the time being... He says he wants to make her his "life" why not say wife??? let's see..  
Amu suspects something fishy with mamaji! He is blushing and mumbling to himselfπŸ˜‰! Will she know about him falling in love with Sugni?

Sugni's confession coming up this week?

Hey Aishu...About Life and wife...We hope he says that Saathiya wala dialogue...'Ye meri wife hi nahi meri life hai'πŸ˜†  Just joking...I guess since Sugni was so much in shock he himself might be apprehensive about saying the word 'marriage' or she would have totally faintedπŸ˜†
Amu was weirdly happy with this whole thing...God knows why...and Sugni confession?? Well dont know...I actually think that the whole thing is being rushed a bitπŸ˜•
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Probably to get to know each other better in their home town and in their original settings with all its traditional Thakur Bedia equation etc lets see what they have in mindπŸ˜‰

Chalhov...What original settingπŸ˜† you mean the CVs are trying to save money on double sets and alπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: croziaxx

Welcome back srusthi !  πŸ€—    ,missed you and your analysis...   

Good episode, sugvi scene is always love able, ❀️  and after that... today sugani was really some thing different ...  jama ke sunaya ...   and hukum ki bolti band and when she said that if i don't care of children then i will throw you from my house.πŸ‘  πŸ‘  .i liked her wish..  
vikram confession was very realistic as he said to her that i m a narmal human being with all weakness, and selfishness.. and sugani's expression ? she reacts like dumbo...   
amrita was super exited, and mamaji mand -mand muskra rhe the...😳  πŸ˜³   i feel amrita will come to know about sugvi soon .. πŸ˜› . i want to see this, then she will tease him...  πŸ˜ πŸ˜
 precap -- tinkle know about sugvi  πŸ˜²  how ? and sugni family very happy why ? so tomorrow sugani is again ready to sunao khari-khari to her greedy family..     πŸ˜‘  

Mansi...oyeee Thank you yaara...and me missed you toooπŸ€—
oh Hukum ki bolti bandh and the whole of him perspiring was just amazing...I actually wondered how come...so much of change...I liked the throwing them out scene..but then why did she commit about the moneyπŸ˜• she doesnot owe them one single thing..and Kataari...such a mega disappointment he has turned out to be😑

Amrita is sharp...I wonder if she teases Mama infront of Adi..thenπŸ˜›
Adi ki aankhen phati ki phati...
On another note...I felt the look that Mama gave his bhanja was a challenging look...dont know why...
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

Awesome post...chandu...😳😳...stop looking at Gulabiya's back...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Me bhi res...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.kyun na dekhun...woh dikha rahi hai toh how can I blot her outπŸ˜›
Edit:-
Loved d epi..alot..in fact they are showing...d fight by sugni...from d past 2 episodes...n that is really amazing...n I was fed up..when they have shown d trails for sar dakai...of Gulabiya...suddenly..every thing...was very lame...but now I understand y have they brought dat issue..n sar dakai...of Gulabiya is d last straw...to sugni's patience...n d so called 'Majboori'..in maintaining worthless relations...πŸ˜•...N I loved how vikram was giving.hint...about..I lub u...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Hint?? he said it fullfledgedly!! I LOVE YOU!!!πŸ˜† I actually liked how they showed the rasams of Sar dhakai...I never knew it was performed as almost a marriageπŸ˜• LOL...he should have felt d urgency..to take sugni...to Upper primary school...n make her to study...all d ENGLISH words...hahaha...πŸ˜†.ahaha ..think it is good that Sugni watched some movies..warna kya hotaπŸ˜²πŸ˜†.I love how they maintain d realistic approach by...giving..d illogical...dialogues to sugni...πŸ˜†..n I loved how he manaoed her to wear those chappals in front of him...awww..so sweet...😳😳...That was a super scene...I loved it...n back to..sugni's home...I loved loved loved d dialogues of sugni there..n dat is so true na???if not for d tinkaliya,mami n choda..MODA...😳..sugni..have kicked them out of d house..useless parasites...😑😑😑...Sugni should have kicked the trio out and kept the other three in...should have served them right!!!n Gulabiya..aww...she gave a tight slap..on Hukum's face...by saying...dat SELLINg dialogue...πŸ‘πŸ‘..but what is d use???Hukum n mami...has least bit of self..respect...🀒🀒.but I liked how for once in her life Gulabiya rose and spoke for herself,...atleast the emotional blackmail..n Armitha(as sugni calls herπŸ˜†) d smarty already having...an inkling about vikram's tendency towards sugni????n dat Adi...hahaha...what kind of expression is dat???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...he is so useless...πŸ€“haha finally you realized his uselessness...πŸ˜›CV's give us a clear scene..where u actually show d purpose..of dis Mr.Bean(okie..m not insulting Mr.Bean..but adi's so called sexy eyes...reminds me of Mr.Bean.πŸ˜†)...in PSH...😑😑😑oye...Mr. Bean ko aisa bola and what is this
N dis is especially for u...☺️🀣
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=yigRYM8R-Eo

hahaha Anushka wala ad...haan maien dekha tha..and he has got a ring mark on his fingerπŸ˜› chalo hope he gets one on his head tooπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Srushy πŸ€—...Well Come back...

Nice post

Thanks RamyaπŸ€—...Where is Mini though...I havent seen her on Gulaal tooπŸ˜•
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

Edited my post...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›n have brought Paapi Bhavana...soaking himself..in deo...especially for u...☺️🀣

hahaha that was deo or nivea cream adπŸ˜›πŸ˜› he is in that ream ad tooπŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

By the way did you see Adi"s Nivea ADvt in between πŸ˜‰

Chalhov...siree just posted that...and he was still...Dumb if not rude in thatπŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Awesome analysis and welcome back Raniii...hiii!!!!

Gosh that was one of the longest confession scene I ever seen in a serial and also came with a tutorial 🀣. I love Vikram expression when Sugni told him she understood after he said I love you in English πŸ˜† I just love Vikram smile after she said hero & heroine. The lyrics on that song suited them perfectly haha I know..it was indeed a long confession..and at the end...Vikram was...'My dear girl..did you get into head what I am saying😲🀣🀣...I wonder what would he have done had Sugni said noπŸ˜†

"When We can't speak, our eyes express our feelings" 😍

TVS the way his hands reached for Sugni chappals and told her to wear it was just great. (cv thank you for not showing expensive nail polish on sugni toes it made the scene more real.) as I said in all the posts almost taht it was my favourite scene...I actually had wondered why had he not done it before...but well...now he did and did it in style...I love Sugni staring at his socks..as if saying...'Badboo aa rahi hai malik'πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Vikram is a dangerous man and I nearly fainted when I heard his BG music as he took off his shoes. ☺️ The man is like a burning fire that has all the colors as it's blazing everything in telling you don't ignore the fear in your heart in the case of Sugni but still you defy everything and stay so when you get burn you have no one to blame but yourself. you are right...even  I felt that eerie feeling...when he took Sugni's chappals...I was like VIKRAMMM!! What are you up to!!!

Humkum was sweating like a pig, when Sugni was telling him off. Every time he used his scarf to wipe his face and put it to his mouth it reminded me of LTL Babi 🀣 Katari is a slime just like that rest of them 🀒hahahahaha you were reminded of her??? OMG...I wish Hukum had failnted like her🀣🀣

I think Amrita was just excited so in that moment she told him. Ok all  if am not mistaken when Amrita told Adi he did a eye movement and that's staring down he give TVS is why he's called Sexy Eyes ☺️ 🀣 🀣that was not a sexy eyes movement ..that was a shifty eyed movementπŸ˜†

Do anybody  think Gulabhia advise to Sugni was foreshadowing of what do come. To look beyond what your eyes see and listen to your heart and understand what people are thinking. "When in trouble there are many that will come and pretend to be your well wisher" so you have to figure out the ones who wants to take advantage of you. Too bad Sugni didn't hear cause she fell asleep πŸ˜†Rani...aapne toh humare mann ki baat padh li,,,,Gulabiya herself was so apprehensive about this whole thing..so inspite of being the perfect mother and not wanting to clip away the wings of ehr daughter's dreams...she still was having difficulty believing this good stroke of love.1!!

Oh gosh that Tinkle was ear hassling again listening to private conversation and then going to run her mouth to the Blood Suckers.  I really hope that Sugni doesnot go conscious and all and just tell them to go to hell😑