Users

Frequent Posters

Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
happy friendship day shubhu🤗
lovely update❤️
from the beginning i was waiting 4 this jungle track😉
the description is very nice😊tu sachme gayi hai kabhi jungle me ki imagine karke describe kiya??😆
mayank and nupur holding hands reminds me of that post confession rain sequence❤️☺️😍
oho the bird became a haddi 😆
continue soon😊want to read more about jungle track😃
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow u included a jungle trip too in ure story!!👏RESPECT 😆
I so wanna read abt this jungle trip more so u should cont wid it nd include their fights banter nd stuff too😛 but at the same time I really want the suspense to be out now too😕 😆
NIce ud one again🤗
HFD!!
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update as usual Shubhu😃😃 but thats nothing new all your updates are incredible😆 i love the description you added about the setting at the start; it was very well detailed without being too detailed like writers tend to do at times😆😆 the whole doe sequence was really nice😃😃 i love doe's so i can imagine nupur's excitement😆😆 again the description regarding the whole they go away coz of scent etc was really good and something i didnt know before😊 thats another really nice thing about your updates they have something new to learn each time😃😃 the bit about mayank's heartbeat increasing when she held her hand was my fav part. Like i said the initial attraction between them is really nice😊😊 the ending was brilliant😃😃 loved their eye lock😃 keep up the great job and thanks for the PM🤗
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved.
will read all skipped parts soon.
Irum. thumbnail
Shubs where r u girl?
Plzz update na😕
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
first of all sorry friends for being so late updating.😳😳
finally i am here, thanks so much for bearing with me.🤗🤗

Part-8

Nupur was seated before the dressing table mirror slowly brushing her hair. physically she was in the Oakwood estate but in her mind she was back in the woods with Mayank. his name brought a shy smile on her lips & she could feel her face going pink, she was far from a giddy teenager yet she was behaving like one & was loving it.

The day flashed thru her mind like a film. The way Mayank looked at her,smiled at her told her ,he too was attracted towards her ,just as she was to him. she remembered how he had helped her down the steep ledge  holding her hand ,he had kept holding it while on the trail & even she had not pulled it back.they had walked quite long with their fingers entwined  together.

They came across a beautiful flower in one place  & Mayank had plucked it & without hesitating put it in her hair.  Nupur looked towards her bedside table where she had pressed the flower between layers of tissue ,in a book to dry & preserve it. it was going to be a prized possession.

On their way back they had stopped  at the supervisor's place. Mayank introduced the couple to Nupur as Deviprasad kaka & Vimla kaki , saying 
they were important members of the plantation. Mayank & Deviprasad kaka discussed some plantation business, by that time Vimla kaki had brought out piping hot food for all of them. The aroma of food was very tempting.
All of them shared the food chatting about general things.
" Mayank beta , there is some thing more i have to tell you..." Deviprasad kaka hesitated a bit looking at Nupur.  
" Kaka ,what is it ?? you can talk freely."said Mayank. 
" Beta , chhotu had come to see me this morning , he said ,lakhan & his good for nothing friends are back in village." said kaka a bit worried .

Mayank too turned grim after hearing this news. 
" Don't worry Kaka , i will talk to the forest officer  about it & we will increase the number of men patrolling the area. this time lets try to catch 
them & put them away for good." said Mayank with determination.
Then they thanked Vimla kaki for the food & started back towards Oakwood. on the way Mayank was lost in his thoughts.

Nupur kept quiet for some time ,then she could not stop herself & asked,
"Mayank!!! whats the matter?? who is this lakhan & why are both you &  kaka worried about his return.'' 
Mayank came out of his thoughts & replied ," lakhan is a trouble maker & a thief. he and his men illegally & indiscriminately cut trees  & smuggle  the timber. they are very dangerous & last year one guard was beaten up very badly ,we suspect by lakhan & his gang.There was no proof of that so police 
could not do anything. that poor guard had been hospitalised for nearly a month."

Nupur snuggled under the covers. * Mayank is such a conscious man. he takes his responsibility very seriously. * thinking about Mayank , Nupur 
drifted away in sleep.

In another part of the house Mayank was tossing & turning on his bed. when he finally slept it was not peacefully . his sleep was invaded with some long ago memories which turned into dreams .

" i don't think ,we can be together ." she said angryly ," you did not tell me these things , i heard them from a third party.you hurt me immensely."

He just stood there silently hearing her ranting but did not utter a single word,grief & despair was evident on his face ,in his eyes , but she was busy 
berating him to pay attention.
*******************************************************************************************************************
i hope you like the update . i will update on time next week.😳😳😆
waiting for your comments.
Edited by .SA. - 11 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic update as usual shubhu👏 and dont worry about being slow with them your update makes up for it😃 the way you described Nupur's feelings of love is amazing👏love her flashbacks of the day that has passed that was very cute and the environment message that goes with each and every single update is really nice😃 love the fact that you're promoting such things through the FF👏finally like i already told you; love the contrast you showed between the two in this update😃 nupur on one hand all happy coz of her newly discovered feelings and mayank troubled due to we both know🤣🤣 fab job keep up the good work cant wait for the next part😃Edited by StrongHope - 11 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kya baat hai shubhie!! itni subah subah??😲🥱😆
college se wapas aake parhungi.. tab tak ke liye resss!!!!!!!!!😃

❤️❤️..
~jiya~

edited..😃

wow shubhie!!! the update was amazing.. 👏.. and i am loving the way the story is moving forward.. and i am so so sooo waiting for the past to unravel...😃

keep it going girl⭐️⭐️

🤗
~jiya~
Edited by --jiya-- - 11 years ago
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice updt
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That ws a beautiful part..Loved reading it..
Cont soon..