Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
loving it more n more shubu! keep updating asap! love u!! <3 take care ! pls stay healthy n fine :) <3
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!! DATE!!!!!!😍
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ€£ i sooo wish Mayank meant it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜
loved it lodsss
it was sooo Beautifully written...
dat it make me captivated...
loved d way u described everything der...
awww...so Mayank felt hurt..
i hope one day she will open up to Him too...
i sooo wanted to know whats behind Nupur's Dreams...
will wait for it...
but till now m really enjoying ur writing...
it feels gr8 to read dis ff whc seemed a very intersting Novel to me...😍\
loved it sooo much...
i hope u r well now SIS...😳
May ALLAH bless u n make u alwaysss stay Healthy n Happy..Ameen.
love ya SIS...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looks like u're not gonna succumb to our constant demand of letting out the suspense haanπŸ˜›
The more I read this story the more convinced I become that they already have a connection or soπŸ˜•
I liked it that Mayank was not a being a push over nd gave Nupur her space when she didn't wanted to share stuff with him😊 Not every guy can do thatπŸ˜›
Lovely ud once again...looking so forward to next UD! JALDI KARNA:p
P.S sry for unressinglate...m having back 2 back classes
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
very nice update

nupur again had his dream ... ab rebirth hai to dream to hoga hi ;)

mayank is so understanding ... bahut dino se wo janta hai nupur ko ... aur usse sab kuch yaad bhi hai ... shayad usse bhi waise hi dream aate honge ...

continue soon

thanks for the pm.
Prada_176 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautiful update shubhs
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot guys,for liking my work.πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by .SA. - 11 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
Happy friendship day to all my friends!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

.SA. thumbnail
hey guys!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
i am back with this week's update.
this week has been extremely busy ,with raksha bandhan & all other related stuff.
hope you all had a good raksha-bandhan & made your brothers' wallet a little lighter.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Part-7

As decided the day before Mayank-Nupur started for their trek early in the morning. the sky had just started to brighten, sun was yet to rise. every thing was quite & shrouded in mist.only sound was of the  Leaves on the trees waving with the light breeze.

Nupur breathed in deeply ,looking around every where in wonder.
They started off in a brisk but comfortable pace & soon reached the woods .
Mayank pointed out various trees along the way , " look  here Nupur ,i have put a bit of paint on these trees which marks the trail both ways ,its fluroscent paint which glows in dark so that anyone can follow it & come out of the woods." " do trekkers ever get lost in these woods??" asked Nupur "yes ,sometimes , but we have managed to find them everytime.workers from the plantation  & I help out the forest officers if they ever need help in the search." replied Mayank.

As they walked ahead ,Nupur could hear chirping of birds , she looked up trying to pinpoint the bird ,but was unable to.the birds were hidden some where on the  trees.

Deep in the woods Mayank left the trail & asked Nupur to follow him quietly. She wondered where he was taking her ,but kept quiet as he had instructed. suddenly Nupur could hear the sound of water, Mayank climbed up the rocks that formed a kind of ledge &  turned around to help Nupur up. when they reached up Nupur saw there indeed was a stream rushing ,foaming along the rocks.it appeared deep in some places & shallow in others . Mayank pulled her behind some shrubs & murmured " be very still ,don't make a sound." then he pointed downwards ," keep watching that area."

Both stood among the bushes absolutely still, with in a few minutes ,Nupur saw a doe emerging caustiously from between the trees. the doe looked around  carefully,sniffing the air ,checking whether any predators where in the vicinity, then walked towards the stream to a spot where it was a little deep. she got down in the stream &  drank water,then turned towards the direction she had come from, she must have used some signal or something as with in moments a fawn appeared from the same spot . It walked towards the doe with unsteady legs indicating it was still very -very young.

Nupur was excited to see the sight before her she murmured " awww..."under her breath & grabbed Mayank's hand in excitement , she looked on as the fawn reached the mother & had its fill of water. whole time the doe appeared alert & looked around for any sign of danger.

Nupur was watching them intently ,totally unaware of Mayank's skittering pulse . Mayank kept looking at her & their joined hands. " won't they sense us Mayank?" asked Nupur under her breath. Mayank startled slightly & replied just as quietly," no they won't as we are down stream so our scent won't reach them, had we been up stream the doe certainly would have scented us & disappeared." They watched as both doe & the fawn walked away  from their sight.

As soon as they disappeared ,Nupur turned towards Mayank  smiling ,her eyes shining with excitement. " Ohhh Mayank !!! thank you ,thank you . this is once a lifetime opportunity. i have never seen  it before." She looked in his eyes &  was transfixed. he was watching her with intensity. They stood there holding each other's hand & lost in each other's eyes,with no sound but the stream  bubbling & splashing in the back ground. Mayank could feel that even Nupur's pulse picked up just like his had. 

Their eyes spoke to each other the things that lips had not dared speak. suddenly a bird some where up in a tree trilled & Nupur came out of the trance. 
Nupur felt shy & looked down, Mayank lifted her face up holding her chin & when Nupur looked in his eyes ,she could see warmth ,assurance & understanding in them.Mayank caressed her face lightly &  gave her a smile.

**********************************************************************************************************
here it is guys.πŸ˜ƒ
i managed to type out this much ,cause i wanted to catch this week's dead-line.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
now what i would like to know whether all of you want more of the trekking trip in my next update or should i proceed with the story.
waiting to hear from all of you.😊
Edited by .SA. - 11 years ago
--WHATEVER-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
res..
tere PM se pehle ..

edited..

nice part ..
hayee Mayur  eyelock πŸ˜...kabhi bhi start ho jate hainπŸ˜†..
loved it ..

N Happy friendship day ...πŸ€—
Edited by --WHATEVER-- - 11 years ago
Irum. thumbnail
Hye Shubs,
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAYπŸ€—
This ws very beautiful update.U described the whole scenery so beautifully.I felt like I m also there along with them and watch every thing with my own eyes.Along with trekking I think u should increase the pace of story also.As its 7th part and we stil have no idea hw Mayank knows her or from how long he knows her?
Thnx for pm😊