Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: baby68

Fab post as usual! You make very good points. 👏My goodness, what an episode.

1) The slap seems to have affected Megha more than Mohan.

Mohan : Sardar Megha, maine aapka thappad khaya hai

Megha: Ab goli kha !
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zandu37

LMFAOOO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dude you are FRIGGIN hilarious!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

And Mohan ka CONFIDENCE is back...cuz Megha wasn't being SUBTLE by any scale today...and ofcourse he would notice that frantic worry in her eyes...I don't think he took up the case to get it out of her but he can see the effect it's having on her and she just might finally admit the TRUTH to herself atleast...

Missed this para before

@Bold...SUBTLE hain the word is back...just few weeks ago we were discussing naa ki Mohan was all Majnu at work place and he was not even trying to hide the fact ki he likes Megha and today Megha did the exact same thing...not SUBTLE in any standards be it while talking to Dimpy or Prerna and finally Mohan...Circle of Life😆

Edit...where are JZ, Amy , Maz...shaadi kye naam sye dar gaye kyaa.
Edited by booosi - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Me luves yr post and me luved Laila Mohan and Majnu Megha and his dialogues to her not friend not hamdard but if i mean more then do stop and i will stop and again he asks her to do sum soul searching and boy o boy he is so confident abt her feelings and wont give up ..and if he dus get shot indeed then to her feelings will b all out in front of him ,Megha Rani bachna na mumkin hai 😆and Renu ke Satya Vachan ...Mohan is the next Amar Vyas now she shud go and get ready to eat ghaas

Cuz Ishq wohi hai jo dhadkan mein bas jaaye
Saans Bhi Lo To yaad Usi Ki Aaye
Pyaar Ka Nasha Aankhon Pe Chhaaye
Baat Koi Bhi Ho Par Naam Mohan Ussi Ka Hi Aaye

(And no Javed saab today😆)

Oye hoye oye hoyeee👏👏😆...Aap toh Javed ji se KAHIN better poetess hain, Pooja ji!😆...Today toh Megha was a certified Mohan deewani only doing Mohan jaap NON STOP😆

I also loved that he asked her to do some soul searching...excellent scene, that...they do keep surprising us pleasantly naa...no matter what we predict or expect😆

Oh yeah Renu too has managed to brainwash Sanjay on the other end...but yeah the truth in her dialogues is there as always...that Mohan will be like the next beta, the next Amar Vyas of that house...and MIL back to her sour-faced-ness as expected...lol...she needs some Monu charm again to learn how to smile😛😆
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..that was just so random..🤣🤣🤣🤣
zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LMFAOOO🤣 Dude you are FRIGGIN hilarious!🤣

Dudette would be more appropriate !
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: booosi

Lovely analysis Anu...me loved the episode and excited to see Mohan get shot😆

Ditto on everything you wrote...here's few things I really liked

- Megha phir sye friends friends khelnaa chaahti hain Mohan kye saath, but Mohan rejects her generous offer🤣🤣 Oh yeah..."generous" offer😆😆

-When Megha is thinking ki why can't you become MY friend, MY good friend again and she ends on MY...any significance for the word MERE here???😕 Megha was looking so vulnerable there...bechari...aww...the significance is that Megha's HEART knows what she wants to add after that MERE but she isn't able to fully admit it to herself...so she stops...the scene was indicative of a wistful Megha's heart expressing itself in that moment.

It really is so interesting that in their first face to face meeting since the slap, it was MEGHA who was far far more OBVIOUSLY VULNERABLE and you could see uske pure dil ka haal on her face...poor thing😆

Finally I am not liking the fact they are kinda of indicating ki Mohan would have stopped if Megha stopped him...common he is a crime reporter and he must have gone through such dangers before too...cause even Guru immediately realized seeing Mohan's preparation ki he is going on some risky job...so why make it seem like he would have stopped😕.  Nahin that's not what they indicated...they indicated that he took up the job cuz it's his WORK, he was professional about it but Megha's reactions were an added bonus😆...that he can't help but feel encouraged about again that MAYBE her dimaag ki batti will jalo and she will accept the truth😆

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh gawd i am having stomach cramps...i am sorry but i dunno about u all...but i had a laughing fit while watching today's epi...

mohan sorry monu...gawd never seen a more man-child like our darling monu...
as i predicted he is going for suicide mission so that megha comes running after him and admitting how much she loves him...
the bestest part was mohan admitted his childlike plan to guru...
"isi liye to ja raha hoon"...oh gawd can someone be any more baby...

that stupid mohan is not even realising that wen bullets pierce not only blood even life oozes...so wat if on his death bed megha admits her love...wat is his goal...to spend life with megha or just hear ILU from megha...

🤣

oh mohan...indu was so rite he is just another baby who wants his lollypop at any cost...

and i loved how megha was following mohan all around and mohan pretending to focus on talking to mummy dearie...bechara ka focus bhi fake hai...isi liye to he was loss of words and was saying silly things like ILU to mummy...who is he kidding...we all know for whom that ILU was...so guys count that as another one of mohan's proposal...
so u see the slap did nothing to deter him...

megha worried to the core...even talking to prerna to not send mohan...arrey kiya musibat...mohan is the star reporter who else will cover the story...y not megha herself suggest a name...dimpy jae kiya...

this was the last thing i expected...i mean i did expect that mohan is going only to make megha realise her feelings for him...but to admit the same to guru in such innocent tone was another BRILLIANT piece of writing from the writers...

for once megha jaap for amar has taken a backseat...hmm...i guess out of the hall...pls megha stop that kid from killing himself and admit ur feelings dammit...

and mohan saying dost ya humdard kuchh nahi banna chahta...was such a sweet piece of dialogue...hats off really how KKK carried that scene...like monu wanting a specific flavour of ice-cream even if hundreds others r available...

today monu in mohan stole my heart...if someone can resist loving this person...i seriously think she needs a heart transplant immediately...

AreYaar thumbnail

Dudette would be more appropriate !

I use Dude generically...wasn't trying to label you male or female over it😆😆...it's just a general expression, relax😆
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just random, but is anyone else liking the fact ki Prerna is shown running PL and is not crying over Pratik...also I am so glad ki they did not make Prerna a villain seeking revenge on MM for Pratik's crimes😆...so glad the makers are still standing by there word and keeping the characters real and the reason why I still love the show😃