Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Pooja: Thanks! LOL just made two quick ones abhi ke liye

Originally posted by: booosi

LOL at Guru's "pata nahi wahaa kyaa khaane gaye hain" ðŸ˜†...I just love the writers

LOL Guru's attempt at COVERT code language...haha...I love the dialogues in the show too😆
AreYaar thumbnail
This sequence in the beginning was one I found very amusing for the way Megha keeps looking at him until finally averting her gaze when he senses her looking at him and turns to look at her😆

And the many aankhon hi aankhon mein bits...lol

One track Megha😆

Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thank you, Kuls :-)

Megha is basically going through a conflict b/w her heart and mind...it's her MIND that repeats the Amar jaap and tries to block out Mohan and it's easier to block him out when she hasn't FACED him since the big slap...but today facing him made her more vulnerable...and on top of that the whole danger of this assignment sent her care and concern for him into overdrive overriding any other reservations she had and focussing all her attention on him only.
I agree but her over attention is pretty over obvious now. In all her conversations be it with Dimpy, Prerna or Guru all she was over concerned for Mohan. Given background society she belongs too, sometime it's really difficult to accept someone so non-Amar like Mohan has created his own space in her heart. Maybe, This assignment unintentionally triggered her fear of losing someone close again, . She does need a huge push to actually come to some conclusion regarding her feelings. But will she accept it that easily to Mohan after listening Indu crap speech and seriously MM remarriage is coming 🤢or  she will behave more sacrificing female after it  🤢

I'll repeat again...Mohan took the assignment for professional reasons only...Megha's reactions came afterwards and were a BONUS😆

I want it that way only but when everyone said it was for MEgha, I got confused. How much love  or pain he is in, it way too chidish just to take an assignment for megha not out of professional commitment. It was then big dent on his character for me atleast. BONUSES like this definitely make his job unpredictable and pretty rewarding too😆

Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely caps Anu...Megha was seriously nazar lagaofying Mohan today with her constant staring😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

Given background society she belongs too, sometime it's really difficult to accept someone so non-Amar like Mohan has created his own space in her heart. I think for Megha, the issue of accepting Mohan doesn't have anything to do with how non-Amar like or how non-typical he is by the general standards of society...it's her own roadblock regarding how deeply she loved Amar...and yes somewhere the obligation she feels towards the Vyas family too.

Maybe, This assignment unintentionally triggered her fear of losing someone close again, may be. She does need a huge push to actually come to some conclusion regarding her feelings. I agree...that fear of losing someone she loves is deffo showing on her especially given the way she lost Amar, one can't blame her for being hyper like this...and yeah she deffo needs a push only cuz she won't admit the truth even to herself othewise

But will she accept it that easily to Mohan after listening Indu crap speech and seriously MM remarriage is coming 🤢or  she will behave more sacrificing female after it  🤢  Oh I suddenly had another thought...I hope they aren't going to show crap like Indu calling Megha a CURSE on Mohan's life since she's a widow and THAT is why Mohan got shot etc. etc...that would just be🤢🤢

AreYaar thumbnail
And the entire Mohan bhaav khaa-ing bit...haha

LOL@ the way he was rolling his eyes as Megha ranted away

To the final "Kya?" bit...lol

Squirming Megha

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I guess the most astonishing scene today was when megha went to talk to prerna about mohan and prerna thought she wanted to talk about amar and megha replied with expression who is amar so she is in total love with amar but anyway an excellent episode with mohan throwing attitude while megha making obvious more obvious and her attempts at getting mohans attention were hilarious so she was almost behaving like love struck teenager and i am sure when mohan gets shot she would get more frentic and hyper and when roadblock like indu or remarriage come she would get more intense and desperate and then blurt out the truth in heat of the moment so get set for megha realisation track and admission and as a final pt renu words were caustic but real As people do think like that
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

But will she accept it that easily to Mohan after listening Indu crap speech and seriously MM remarriage is coming 🤢or  she will behave more sacrificing female after it  🤢  Oh I suddenly had another thought...I hope they aren't going to show crap like Indu calling Megha a CURSE on Mohan's life since she's a widow and THAT is why Mohan got shot etc. etc...that would just be🤢🤢

I hope not Anu...that would be so typical Color's shows like with regressive dialogues🤢...

Edit: LOL @ Squirming Megha...I love it when she is tongue tied😆😆 ...varnaa hamesha free kaa advice deti rahtii hain.
Edited by booosi - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Those  Caps Anu ..I say bhaav khaoge to bhaav milega🤣...And mohan is doing his Job if he gets shot whats Megs gotta do with it after she has said so many times in her Amar telecast that she dusnt LOWE Monu ðŸ¤£ Edited by -RD- - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: booosi

I hope not Anu...that would be so typical Color's shows like with regressive dialogues🤢...

Edit: LOL @ Squirming Megha...I love it when she is tongue tied😆😆 ...varnaa hamesha free kaa advice deti rahtii hain.

I hope so too yaar...but muhe abhi random random thoughts aa rahe hain kya karun😆...given the way Indu is always shown to be hyper on this VIDHWAA issue, she just might lash out and blame Megha again for her son's plight.

I'm also wondering just HOW much Megha will scold Mohan for being so foolhardy once usko hosh aa jaayega in the hospital😆...lekin usse pehle we get to see frantic and desperate Megha getting him to the hospital I guess...

I hope they don't END tomorrow's epi on the gunshot only...thoda toh usse aage bhi dikhaayein😆