Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay .. watched the episode and could stop myself from commenting here .

Megha ke 'maang mein khoon ka sindoor' ?!!?! 😲

Dude .. W*F !? 😲

Matlab aisi harkatein toh TULSI Maiyya karti thi .. 

Matlab .. REALLY ?!?!!? 😲

Speechless . 😳
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Read this interesting article guys...J.Dey and his love for his bike and he used call his bike "Rani"...his wife also talks about his hindi and how he did not like to waste words and time...gosh Mohan's character has so many similarities

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@Areyaar Ok from tomorrow episode please make a new post so that we can enjoy it or criticise it and it becomes easier to read and yes there are mixed feelings today as there are many liking it and many not liking it so what is the verdict pl tell me
AreYaar thumbnail
Ok I made a thread...vent away ppl😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3030117
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh gone are the days when M n M exchanged silent understanding of each other in the park eating ice creams...

Confusion between tum and aap

both walking away and missing each other turning back ...

Mohan faking he lied abt his love and then a drop of tear rolling out his eyes

The episodes were filled with amazing one liners , I remember there was a thread where ppl posted every days fav lines.

where have all these gone ...
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

by the way Shamil, did you notice Renu's 😲  reaction to Mohan getting shot news from Nanhi?! I totally thought of you that time!😆

haila! u were thinking of me while watching such an eew.moshanal scene?😡😆
she looked more shocked than any one else (even megha)😛 I hope she too ahs not 'realised' she is in lubh with her lafanga😍🤣
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maz.

Sadly yes nur...lol.. I did not see signs of her realization..lol..that is probably saved for some mast mangalvaar episode...lol

maz probably we are NOT supposed to understand her pheeelings at the moment.Se looked more mothewrly than a mehbooba this time😆
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I could make the new thread but then I see that there are many threads actually LOVING today's epi and PRAISING Aakanksha's acting in it too so I wonder if there is any point😆...maybe it's just the few ppl in here who feel that NBT is getting crappi-fied...everyone else is busy enjoying the lurvely moments like Megha stroking Mohan's hair like he's her little baccha😆

But oh well...I can make a new thread...maybe this one is getting too backed up now...the ppl who want to vent can vent there😆

haila! sachhi??? I thnik I shud just log out and try to write a spoof. Dont know how it will turn out but the CVs are really encouraging me to do it😆
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good news fellas 🤓 Just saw and posting for people who haven't seen it yet... 

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/newsbar/item/983-new-entry-in-na-bole-tum-na-maine-kuch-kaha
shamil thumbnail
I hope they treat the track in a light hearted way. some thing on the lines of meri yaar ki shaadi hain.It wud be fun to watch mohan trying to spoil the new entry's chances😆 for that they will have to bring back the original writers not the ones who wrote the present track